Hillary has MORE crowds at her rallies...

Hillary has MORE crowds at her rallies. Just listen to how LOUD hers are compared to Trumps where its like a couple DOZEN rednecks shouting "MAKE MERICA GREAT AGAIN!!1!!"

If YOU unirionically think Trump even has a chance at winning ANYTHING you are brainwashed and in for a RUDE awakening.

A

FUCKING

your poll chart doesnt even go to 100.

2/10, at least you tried.

that's because Johnson is at .1%

LEAF

>hillarys crowds are louder
>rallies are always in a very small space

Do you even know how acoustics work leaf?

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

Not an argument

KEK Drumpf tards damage controlling THIS hard. You know DEEP down inside hes going to lose dont lie.

truly epic thread leaf

I can't listen to her crowds. They don't show Hillary rallies my tv, only Trump.

Canada is such a fucking joke.

you obviously haven't followed both trump and hillary rallies across the year.

North America:

>The Head: Intelligent, most evolved and peaceful
Canada

>The Legs: Backbone of the continent, full of hard workers and good resources
Mexico

>The Asshole: Cesspool of shit, violence, obesity and destruction
United States

More like: H 64.7%
DT:35.3%

hillary plumitting like titanic

How's this for an argument?

Hold still, fucking nerd.

>30% chance of being President of the U.S. isn't of statistical significance

I can admit the odds aren't in his favor yet, but if you act like this isn't an indicator that change in the system is being requested then you are blind.

She maybe only had one or two rallies where she broke into four digits, while trump consistently breaks into five. If this is a sign of how the elections will go Hillary has no chance.

sage

>If YOU unirionically think Trump even has a chance at winning ANYTHING you are brainwashed and in for a RUDE awakening

I would say he has a 30.0% chance of winning

Definitely a paid shill. Get out.

And thats not enough to be POTUS you fat redneck slob piece of inbred shit

u will get cucked out of oblivion when the syrians start arriving

sage

Joke on you im half Syrian

He said 'chance', not 'share of votes'.
In 1 occasion out of 3, Trump will win according to that burger.

If Hillary wins like all other Globalist then how is the Western Civilization you live in gonna survive? Didn't think this through right,

OH BOY LOOKIE HERE!

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

What are you even talking about. Take off ur tinfoil hat u stupid amerifat

In about seven years, I will be shooting some prisoners of war in a dimly lit basement. They'll be NATO officers, captured by unit I will be a part of in a surprise ambush.
I'd wonder if you'll be among those, but honestly, I don't think they take nobodies up in the military just yet.

Calm down Finland

First of all, he said 'chance', reading comprehension may be hard for you. Second, years ago I had to do a research on what the very lowest percentage of votes is that would be needed to win the election in the USA. Due to the way the elections there work, it's confusingly enough something like 25,6% if I remember correctly. Basically, if you get over 50% of the votes in a state, all 'electoral votes' go to you in said state. You need 270 electoral votes to win. If you get just over 50% of the votes in all the biggest states (the ones with the most electors) you can easily seal the deal with just over a quarter of all total votes. Problem is, two of the biggest states are Texas and California, which are Rep and Dem respectively. I'm not clear on which other states have the highest but basically it would be possible if states weren't always clear-cut towards one side.

flag tells everythin lel a fuckin leaf

Your saying, 'Not an argument.' is not an argument.

Thanks.

You're not even trying, are you?
Fine, enjoy your another two cents.
Stock up on water and canned food.

Not an argument

i remember a week ago it was 10% oh fugg

Trudeau, stop coming on this board! Run your country you dipshit!

A fucking leafy shill fuck off cunt
its the other way round

Do ya have any scientific photographic evidence to back up this claim

Not an argument.

Two 71's replying to a leaf... Hmm...

Please use a VPN for your shitposting next time, you're making us look bad...

Have sex

>Mexico
>Hard workers
>Backbone of the continent