Is music degenerate?

Is it just me or is music for beta fucks?

>muh broken heart
>muh feelz
>muh ex-gf
>FUK you ex-bf.
>muh depression
>muh jeebus (christian music)
>muh nostalgia

Music to me is cringy as fuck. Seriously starting to consider that Islam had merit banning music.

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gvid-sv3kLI&ved=0ahUKEwjVj_PnrI3QAhVKHpQKHbwfD_8QtwIIWDAP&usg=AFQjCNF7LJDgT9A0-m2hYcgzWE_9qMMgMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off Ahmed

Bible says music is good.

So there's actually a 5-15% part of the population that doesn't wipe the shit off their hands in the circled part

Whereas the rest of Europe uses TP or bidets

Never shaking a Muslims hand

Citation needed.

Whoa, who let you in Achmed?

The beta cucks that listen to degenerate music.

a fucking leaf....

Leaf
Musy lamb
Go get caught on creep catchers ontario you faggot

Muhammad had it right. Music has been proven time after time to promote degeneracy.

>music is bad
>lists 6 genres
>there are thousands of different music genres and sub-genres

The only thing degenerate here is you. Kill yourself

Found OP

Get out of my country.

I just play music for background noise so I don't hear the voices in my head

You're just an ignorant brainlet simpleton who can't appreciate a good piece of art.
Go listen to some Dvorak, you faggot.

also leaf etc

You have autism.

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gvid-sv3kLI&ved=0ahUKEwjVj_PnrI3QAhVKHpQKHbwfD_8QtwIIWDAP&usg=AFQjCNF7LJDgT9A0-m2hYcgzWE_9qMMgMg

>Pentatonic
>6 notes
weow

Do you listen to music for the words? You're the only beta here. You listen to music because the noises it creates are pleasing to your ears. Literally who actually listens to music for the message? The only music genre of today that makes that the main focus over musicality is rap, and rap is the niggers music, so you shouldn't be listening to that anyway.

>not exclusively listening to purely instrumental classical music and/or OSTs
sounds like you're listening to the wrong kind of music, senpai.

No I don't. But think about it. Communication is 95%+ non verbal.

Doesn't mean that instrumental music isn't communicaing something to your siboncious mind, like for example, nostalgia.

Yes, that's why you should only listen to Autismo music like Aphex Twin, Jeff Mangum and other shit.

I only like classical music, it always reminds me how good it is to be white.
Then.I hear some current year music and it's just some niggers with some dancing whores.