I had a liberal try to argue with me about the election, and when he realized i'm alt right...

I had a liberal try to argue with me about the election, and when he realized i'm alt right, he asked if i'd ever been to New York. When I said no, he said "That explains it" and when on to say that "New York turns people into liberals instantly" and how the diversity somehow changes you/ is good.

Is he right?

Also, libfag stories thread.

>You don't like Stalin?
>oh you must have not been to gulag, comrade!

>That feel when leftist
>That feel when alt-right friend tries to red pill me
>Explain to him that I already hate niggers and jews
>"But why do you support welfare?"
Because it works you alt-right faggot

This is now an Sup Forumsfag hate thread.

Yesterday I debated a SJW in the library over the Trump tapes. I basically explained to her what consent was and she began to get mad and we face got red, I kept citing facts and figures of how Hillary is funding ISIS. Her face got super red and then I said " come debate me when you know your facts "

She flipped out and left while everyone was laughing at her.

>Because it works
citation needed

Reminder that you fucks are some of the most cucked fags out there. You worship a jew that hated your fucking guts.

It works well as long as it's kept under control and not used as a bribe every election.

I moved to Philadelphia for college and it's done the opposite. Fuck niggers

Don't listen to your friend. I live in Brooklyn, and am a far right reactionary (if I had to put a fine point on it).

The only people who idealize New York as a place of multicultural paradise either visit, go to a rich school, or live on the upper east side and only see black people when they say hi to their doorman.

Also, Trump is a born and raised New Yorker.

tfw living in upstate jew york where 9/10 aren't libfags
but it doesn't matter since the city rules all

I moved to New York and it made me more racist, like it would any straight white man. What is this fucking Jew smoking?

This. My neighborhood is in between the hood and a big orthodox jewish enclave, and let me tell you, it has not improved my opinion of either

Ive been to new york several times and i have no idea what they are talking about. Ive also been to Europe. I used to be more left leaning but that person is fucking retarded. They sound like that crazy old stereotypical aunt. "Oh you had to be there you'd instantly drop all logic and make all decisions based on feelings.

I just have to ask though. Why the fuck are you saying you're alt right? Dont let the faggy clinton camp categorize you.

>Because it works
What kind of fucking argument is that? That's something a dumbass like Trudeau would say.
What you should've said was
>by creating an underclass of dependent voters the democrats have kept minorities under their control
kill yourself

I know that feel.

man I don't personally identify with the term but alt-right has been around long before Clinton finally caught on

because New York is more segregated. Most New Yorkers only deal with their own ethnic group

No, the lib you were talking to was an idiot. Talk to me instead. I'm a progressive whom voted Stein, ama.

No, he's fucking stupid. Living in NY in 2008 was what redpilled me:
>niggers beating another nigger in a feral pack, one stabs him with broken broomstick
>fat Arab clerk grabs my hand, licks his lips
>kikes EVERYWHERE, rudest fucks I've ever met
>illegal beaners always sitting on the ledge of the cemetery, waiting for under-the-table work
>Muslim boss trying to convert me to Islam every day
>Carribbean coons leave literal 2-mile long, 3-foot high pile of garbage down Eastern Parkway after dey culcha festseevahl

Personal experiences may vary, but try telling that to some hivemind kek. At a party in Williamsburg, I criticized traffic in NY, and some SJW bitch said "This is the greatest city YOU'LL ever see!"

I said, "Even with all the garbage, crime, and gang violence?"

I was shown the door. You should have just knocked his teeth in, OP, it would make it harder for him to tell lies in the future.

This really totally happened

New York is full of spooks, gooks, and kikes. And everyone there is a fucking asshole. If anything it makes you even less liberal when you see that shit everyday

>Grow up in NYC
>Surrounded by liberals
>Believe Republicans are evil
>Start encountering niggers
>Smelly, loud, gross
>Learn what democrat and republican mean
>Learn what liberal and conservative mean
>Become a conservative republican because of NYC

You might become liberal at first but given enough time NYC turns you conservative.

As a NY resident myself, I can attest to this. NYC has got to be one of the most overrated cities in the nation. Can't wait to move down south I can't stand it up here.

For real. A moments thought about any of what you see will quickly get your gears turning. I hate the dudes on the train who sell cookies and shit so they can "stay out of trouble" and try to pressure you. If selling dollar cookies is the only thing standing between you and slinging crack, fuck off and sell the crack already, and get it over with. Don't try to act like its because no one supported you. I don't owe you a fucking thing.

He is right. Manhattan is one of the most liberal places I've ever seen. And Time's Square. If you're walking on the street, they'll walk right through you as if you're some scumbag. God forbid if you're a tourist.

Why in the FUCK would you do that? Let me guess, you go to either Temple, Drexel, or La Salle.

I live in a city more diverse than New York, almost every single one of my friends is a different ethnicity, and I'm conservative as fuck. Most of my friends are too.

It's not even that. I don't mind too* much about how they interact with me. I always ignore them, I rarely acknowledge a nigger's existence when they try to talk to me. I hate seeing how they disrespect the city and it's people. Believe it or not but NYC is actually beautiful. At least in some parts. Go to the Upper East Side (where I live) and you'll see the MET, central park, elaborate buildings, embassies, etc. it reminds you of a time without niggers, then all of a sudden you see a pack of them waiting for the bus to Harlem or something and they are chimping out, screaming that you can hear from blocks away, jumping around with litter and trash falling off of them onto the street, spitting everywhere, scaring people. It's so upsetting. And don't even get me started on niggerhoods, you go and see how disgusting it is and you try to rationalize why. Does the UES simply have 10000x more street cleaners and garbage men? Maybe a little bit more but not enough for that big of a difference, they just don't care about themselves, their environment, or anyone else, and as a result you end up with these scary, 3rd world looking neighborhoods that make you ashamed to call NYC your home.

Been to NYC multiple times as my sister and her family live there. Couldn't stand the place and if anything I became more right-wing later on.