Operation Lolita

Previous thread: HILLARY CLINTON CONFIRMED FOR PART OF PEDOPHILE RING, ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN SEXUAL ACTS WITH MINORS ON THE BAHAMAS VIA THE LOLITA EXPRESS WITH BILL.

Spread this info to normies, rev up those Jewbook and Twatter accounts! We're getting on hashtags #clintonkids and #protectourkids

youtu.be/12zVlaZyX3Q

>Not only has information come out on Wiener sexting a 15 year old, the real issue underlies in Bill Clinton's nefarious activities as well as Hillaries sexual activities...both have been a major participant in the Lolita Express.

>Flies down to the Bahamas and allows Bill and Hillary to allow sexual activities with minors.

>Records of Hillary and Bill and other people associated with the Clintons with regards to Pedophilia.

>We are well aware within the intelligence community of their activities that hasn't stopped...we're not talking about one trip to the bahamas we're talking about multiple of 20 or 30 trips that BiIll and Hillary did take separately and together on the Lolita express to engage in sexual activities with minors

The lolita express

>Bill Clinton was frequent flier on the Lolita Express

rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/

Other news sources on the Lolita Express:

>Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

>Bill Clinton jumped abroad disgraced sex offender Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
youtube.com/watch?v=dpSD9UY3g6M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pnx2UBWlzIY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679023/Billionaire-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-claimed-helped-Clinton-Foundation-touted-close-relationship-former-president-plea-bargain-negotiations.html
radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21283
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-child-sex-scandal/
infowars.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
conservativedailypost.com/breaking-fbi-confirms-evidence-of-huge-underground-clinton-sex-network/
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/794304495740076032
radaronline.com/videos/anthony-weiner-sexting-scandal-fbi-sex-blackmail-network/
wikispooks.com/w/images/e/e3/Doe_v._United_States_of_America_-_291.pdf
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/03/alan-dershowitz-fbi-breaking-law-with-leaks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bamp

SPREAD THIS

THIS BITCH HAS BEEN USING CHILDREN IN HER POLITICAL ADS AGAINST TRUMP

SHE HAS BEEN USING CHILDREN

"WHAT WOULD YOUR CHILDREN THINK?"

FUCK THIS CUNT, TAKE HER DOWN Sup Forums

SPREAD IT TO THE MASSES!

bump

end these sick fucks

If anybody wants to wing that thing here, we need more memes with it. Are the CFG peeps working on it? At least those should be our king-pins in terms of experience and skill.

Its her turn guys, quit trying so hard to smear Hillary. We need a woman in charge.

man i think they should be allowed to fuck girls
they worked their ass off to make contacts and shit, let them fuck in peace jeez

>Sup Forums is doing the vanning now

wtf

>not talking about one trip to the bahamas we're talking about multiple of 20 or 30 trips that BiIll and Hillary did take separately and together on the Lolita express to engage in sexual activities with minors
didnt they try to pin some kind of Bahamas pedo shit on assange? are they literally just using their own sins as source material for slander?

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Spread this around like wildfire! Oh my!

They're trying to make up for being so deplorable. Im with her.

is this legit? why isnt this exploding?

Here ya go buddy......

>It's worse then you think

youtube.com/watch?v=dpSD9UY3g6M

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!! XD

Bump

>are they literally just using their own sins as source material for slander?
Basic Psy-Ops. Kinda like the first one to run to the cops, is in a better position - as soon as you sling back the same dirt your opponent has already slung at you, it won't stick on him as much.

Yup that's what they do. Transference. Its what libs and insane people do.

Newfags can't triforce

▲▲

Nice to see my memes are not in vain.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Transference. Defence mechanism for young children, the insane and theeasly overwhelmed. So yes. Shitlibs too.

It's comming

Ties to "Deatheaters"

>DEEP

youtube.com/watch?v=Pnx2UBWlzIY

If I were a smart man......I'd be 3xp3cting fireworks

>SOON

Bump

This, should become the friday surprise. Think about it, all weekend long, the MSM is steaming with this happening. Nothing they can change this narrative over easily, and any "new information" from DOJ, would have to wait till monday. They can't change back what has been lost over the weekend in a single day.

That sir, is exactly what this thread is all about. We go out in mass, printing out cheap black and white copies of the poster up top, then we put them in areas that women [especially mothers] congregate.

Remember remember......

BUMP

Is this thread from the previous Cheese Pizza thread?????

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679023/Billionaire-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-claimed-helped-Clinton-Foundation-touted-close-relationship-former-president-plea-bargain-negotiations.html

>Lawyers for billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein once claimed he co-founded the Clinton Foundation as they touted his relationship with the former president during plea negotiations.

radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/
>Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein sent $3.5 million to Bill and Hillary Clinton‘s foundation after an underage sex slave probe began, according to secret Swiss bank records leaked by a whistleblower.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html
>The former president, who flew on the “The Lolita Express” at least 26 times from 2001 to 2003, has never addressed his ties with Epstein, a onetime major Democratic donor, according to Federal Election Commission records, who also gave millions to the Clinton Foundation even after his arrest for abusing underage girls. “I invest in people—be it politics or science. It’s what I do,” Epstein has reportedly said to friends.

Lol rape

>Drumpf raped Ivana
>Drumpf sweet-toothed Ivanka
>Drumpf raped 13-year-olds
>Drumpf grabs pudenda

>Clit-tonne's a dyke
>Clit-tonne's a rape enabler
>Clit-tonne runs a pedo cartel...

My Spidey senses are starting to pick up on a correlation between burger lack of political policy interest, tabloid level tawdry titillation, and Age-old godard usurpation of sex and sexuality...

What gives? Every fucker with shitloads of money end up fucking kids. Fuck all of them. Go to the streets and put their heads on sticks and get off your computer stupid rednecks and niggers.

Topkek this is a nice one. Take that liberal cunt down

>Sweden....
>Most cucked nation in Europe....
>Yeah....

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21283

State Dept. Notified CIA, National Security Council About Suspicious Charter School Visas

bump

bump

Bump

XD Lulz

>I'd like to see this go somewhere
>Anyway I can help?
>I DON'T do social media

Strange turn of events, eh user?

classic jew playbook, you accuse your enemy of doing what you're doing

You know how to make it look credible because you're the one actually doing it in the first place.

just make stuff exposing hillary's pedophilia in a funny way

that's pretty much how memes work

you can't force it, you just have to come up with something you think is funny and then make it

literally mspaint it if you want, you don't need to be fancy

stfu cuck brain

Should be a testament to just how bad Hillary is compared to even Trump

>I worked my ass of god damnit, I have the right to nail these kids up their ass and fuck up their lives

XD I run Gimp (GNU/Linux) bro *Anti MS and Winshit*

>I can do ALOT more then meme magic cuz....

BUMP

It's a common Psychopathic tendencies

>Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related.
Does the handkerchief have his semen on it, being a map that leads to pedophilia?

Forgot link
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

basic stuff user, i see that kind of shit in my country's political scene all the time

bumpers for some guerilla actions

No since the original pizza.jpg thread last night CTR pedos have been trying to split and distract HARD:
The Cheesy Shill, or how I learned to hate stuffed-crust pizza.

A fruitful investigation of #CrookedHillary and #JohnMolesta connections to child molestation and sex trafficking quickly reached 8 threads, until suddenly there were several hyped happenings such as "MSM user"[1] and "SMOKING GUN"[2].

By "PEDESTA/PIZZA PAC GENERAL 9"[3] the investigation had been split across multiple threads, and the remaining discussion inundated with codeword fixation[4] and beanie babies[5]. Shills are trying to make the investigation all or nothing, beanie babies are everything or they're nothing. Everything might whatever, don't let shills decide for you.

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]

Folks, keep digging!

The rumors of pedophile activity and child slavery are too numerous to be ignored. Finding the smoking gun on this subject will completely destroy Clinton and the Democratic party forever.

But there's something greater at stake. The very survival of our nation.

You might think you were just trying to help fight for Donald Trump, but now you're literally doing GOD'S WORK. You are champions for the smallest victims, those who cannot speak for themselves. Innocent children who have become victims to these inhuman, satanic monsters.

This is your best chance for glory. If you bring these monsters to justice surely God will reward you.

God speed dear Anons. Remember, you are doing God's work. This is the most important thing you will ever do in your life.

Whatever your motivation, keep it up. You're going to be heroes. This is your great war. This is your shining moment. You will be able to tell your children, and your grand children, that you helped take down one of the most evil people in American history.

This is a glory you will cherish for the rest of your life.

God bless you all.

bump

Praise Kek.

Promeme right there. 10/10

Love this one 10/10 job user

bot?

Bump.

You usually have to be 'in the club' to make that kind of money on the first place. Especially if you're a dumb liberal or low talent celebrity.

The 13 families have all the dosh. Everyone else is just making money with their money for doing what (((their masters))) want.

>ywn get to ride on the Lolita Express
Why even live

Dude, this is fucking topkek. :D

Is not the first time... In Sup Forums is common to see some "kik bait" thread and people fucking around with those pedos.

10/10 bro, ages since i see a good pedobear meme.

i'm with her now.

>mfw for once it's not fucking nothing

bump

It begins…
yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-child-sex-scandal/

infowars.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-fbi-confirms-evidence-of-huge-underground-clinton-sex-network/

Brietbart and Fox will probably be next…

Wow, it's a nothingburger. Try harder, Dorkfkin.

Is realtor also code?

shiiiieeeeeeet

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/794304495740076032

>twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/794304495740076032

We can post this on the streets and possibly make national news...

Holy shit man...
SPREAD THIS AROUND LIKE THE CHALKENING!!

I suggest we all print them out in black and white, and post them everywhere this weekend. Target areas where women congregate, ESPECIALLY mothers...

Retail areas?

If its legal to do or you can do it without getting caught, then sure.

Oh look, another news site reporting it.

radaronline.com/videos/anthony-weiner-sexting-scandal-fbi-sex-blackmail-network/

foley huck!!!!!!!

bump

Shut the fuck up OP.
Don't spread anything until we've got something solid or when we got fact norms will just say, ive already heard this and it's nothing.
Do be a fucking retard.

Then why is the story spreading?

Making new dig thread.

Brilliant.

Testing if autosaging.

New thread. Let's see how long it lasts.

Interesting..I've been looking into Gabon (uranium mines)..the video added an interesting angle..ritual killings
"Campaigners say some Gabonese politicians use the black magic rituals to boost their chances of winning lucrative government posts."
"There is a pyramid organisation with politicians at its head who pursue the famous 'spare parts', then the recruiters who are middle men, and then the suppliers and sellers who find the innocent victims," said Mr Bibang.

Is this thread autosaging?

READ THIS PDF, MANIFESTO OF ONE OF THE SEX SLAVES.
wikispooks.com/w/images/e/e3/Doe_v._United_States_of_America_-_291.pdf

>PIC RELATED IS PAGE 7 OF SAID PDF
HARVARD LAW PROFESSOR ALAN DERSHOWITZ IS PART OF THIS LOLITA RING

>HE'S ON HILLARY'S SIDE, SHILLING AGAINST THE FBI
HE'S ON HILLARY'S SIDE, SHILLING AGAINST THE FBI
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/03/alan-dershowitz-fbi-breaking-law-with-leaks.html

IT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE.

HILLARY IS BACKED UP BY PEDOPHILES AND MOST LIKELY IS ONE AS WELL.

Yes, it means property. Realtors show you property to buy.

Does anybody have the screenshot of the wikileaks guy talking about how anonymous and fbi and wikileaks were working on something for tommorow? Remember the 5th of november shit

I know that, but I think it's likely that they are using it to mean something other than an actual realtor

The property are kids dumb dumb

>didnt they try to pin some kind of Bahamas pedo shit on assange? are they literally just using their own sins as source material for slander?

It's a common tactic...

Accuse your opponents of what YOU are doing, before they accuse YOU of doing it.

It's a basic form of pre-emptive damage control.

>twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/794304495740076032
there is nothing about sex in this they may have been taking orphans to be adopted and there was basically very little oversight in Haiti at the time this is nothing .. way over blown over reaching satanic panic tier nonsense.