Rule 63 Thread

rule 63 thread

Post more like this

Miles would be so perfect if he was a woman, even his suit is girly as fuck.

need more good stuff to balance out the capeshit

Thats just Joker in drag

New stuff.

Is that Rule 63? Or Stature in her dad's hat?

Female Tucker would be the best shit ever

Damn, Tina is a cutie

would be better without lipstick imo

So does this mean Danielle can't keep her pants on because she keeps phasing out of them?

Dunno, Flash seems evil here.
MARTHA!

Isn't that just Cassie?

I'm wondering. How would you make a teen titans with roughly the same characters/powers.

Like Beast Boy, could be replaced by a young Vixen.

Then Robin could be replaced by Batgirl.

But what about the others.

I'm sure there is a male magic user that fluke be used, but I keep thinking of ones that are too old like Constantine or wouldn't work.

Not sure about a female tech hero like Cyborg.

Starfire could maybe just be a male alien. So Superboy.

Klarion, perhaps?

Anyone with Photoshop skills willing to capture/collage posts from the r63 Damien/Robins thread last week?

Seems like the absolute maximum amount of effort femZuko would put in for a party.

She kinda looks early stage preggo in the thumbnail.

>More than half of all Rule 73 art just consists of a hot girl cosplaying as the original character

What are some examples of the three main characters in a cartoon being 2 girls, 1 guy? Can't think of any.

If they kept Stark's personality, Toni would be doing gang-bangs on a daily basis.

Would she be getting BLACKed or, going with 616 Tony's preferences, RICEd?...I don't think I like R63 Stark...

That's a myth, honestly. Tony himself might flirt a lot, and he had a different dame every other day in the 60s, but he's not some wild party animal. That was Ultimate Tony.

I remember some fanfic where Toni mentioned blowing the crown princes of Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Which came largely out of nowhere and was just so absurdly hilarious I had to take a break from reading the fic.

It also had a bit where Fox News was doing a big hit piece on her, attacking her for stuff that got the male Tony praised in the main MCU.

The base male characters are already exceptional attractive people, they have a spectrum of traits that appeals to women, the only thing you can do is give them the female equivalent of that attractiveness on the female spectrum as it would appeal to men.

>Would she be getting BLACKed or, going with 616 Tony's preferences, RICEd?...I don't think I like R63 Stark...
She would try everything on a rotational basis.

>She would try everything on a rotational basis.
But that's not Tony. Ultimate Tony only went for Redheadsor Blondes, and 616 Tony was just a flirt. I can't think of a single black girlfriend. Tony like them Asian and with big tits, if not white.

Does Kim Possible count?
Honestly it's a dynamic that's becoming a little more mainstream but I really can't think of any off the top of my head.

Cyber chase, the pbs kids show.

>Giant bulge

>But that's not Tony. Ultimate Tony only went for Redheadsor Blondes, and 616 Tony was just a flirt. I can't think of a single black girlfriend. Tony like them Asian and with big tits, if not white.
616 Tony stopped fucking women back when he had a secret identity and he can't take the chestplate off. He didn't become celibate by choice.

He still went on dates, and the majority of them were whites. Even after getting outed, he didn't get in many relationships. Tony doesn't like chocolate it seems.

*all of them were white

Carol's dream girl.

How about so canon Sup Forums rule 63?

So this always bottered me, in some episode they show some ramdom person in the various worlds becoming Penn and friends those that mean the heroes and villians possessing people.
Those that mean their bodies transform into them like the agents in the matrix or are they only entering their bodies and only the audience sees penn and friends while the rest of the characters see the normal person?

Fun gang-bangs during the morning, cute booty call fucking/cuddling during the afternoon, and a fun gang-bang before bed.

There's already a canon version of r63 Tony. No idea if her personality is the same as 616 though.

i didn't interpret that episdode as actual r63 because their voices didn't change

Never explained in the show.
Go with whichever you think is better in your headcanon.

It's as if Sup Forums doesn't read comics...

Zuko would have been a cute girl.

now that seeing it in rule63, i can kinda understand why some people are pissed because there are too many male characters in super hero groups

Death of Cap in this universe would be caused by Steve contracting all the exotic diseases Toni had during their honey moon.

Not even the serum could save him.

the voices didn´t change but their gender did.

Since they enter throuh a movie screen doesn´t that mean they become the characters.

>Good stuff
>Ben 10

Pick one

>Female Tucker would be the best shit ever
on the other hand Male Sam would be the most unbearable douche, guy personalities translate better to girl ones than the opposite case

Apparently this was supposed to have been a Victorian female Batman

>on the other hand Male Sam would be the most unbearable douche
You mean regular Sam wasn't before?

I'm pretty sure if he doesn't have any as a male then he also wouldn't have any as a female, user.

regular Sam is still obnoxious, but it'd be magnified as a guy

Looks more like the Shadow to me

MUH

>qt that likes old pulp heroes

iCarly, but it's not a cartoon. YET

So...Arabelle Crane?

Love ICS' inktober stuff.