Dumbing of age. Doa

Tonight's strip

where's the joke, willis?

>treat people how I want to be treated
Such a worthless fucking platitude. Anyone that uses it is essentially saying
>treat people how I expect to be treated

The lady who told Joe to acknowledge other's humanity is currently having a freak-out because she's in a church that doesn't practice her preferred flavor of Christianity. Just a reminder.

I hate this kind of "humor". There's NO WAY someone like Sarah would crack this kinda joke.

you're an idiot

I know that most people don't put effort into background characters, but Willis could have at least posed them so that they wouldn't look like people who hadn't attempted walking on two legs until that very moment.

Also, this issue is still a lot of nothing, but at least we can see Joe's shirt a bit clearer. I think it's supposed to be purple on purple and palm tree leaves.

Anyways, I guess this is just set-up for Joe and Sarah to be doing something in this chapter of the inevitable Dumbing of Age book. You gotta have them doing SOMETHING after all.

It gets even better, Joyce's complaints are almost entirely about aesthetics.

>You gotta have them doing SOMETHING after all.
If that something is each other then I'll take it.

That he's recycling all his old character romances, to the point where he is now seemingly dusting off SarahxJoe which I don't think has been a thing since like 2000?

Did he expect to be called an idiot?

He's trying harder than I expected.

>Wow, how original. A plot about a woman chasing a guy down and is insane because of it. Ground-breaking. Never been done.

>I wonder if his fanbase has an opinion on this.
I'm pretty sure Willis made this critique himself when he started reposting all his old work with new commentary.

Yeah, it seems more like a joke for Amber.

>I know that most people don't put effort into background characters, but Willis could have at least posed them so that they wouldn't look like people who hadn't attempted walking on two legs until that very moment.
Are you being racist toward mermaids???

What comic was that in?

If it bothers him that much, why even post those strips? He's already edited things, adding in a few strips here and there, so why not skip the stuff that he doesn't like? Or does that apply to almost all of it at this point?

Not sure why he picked Sarah here. She has made her feelings toward him very apparent. Why not just wait for someone else he knows to come by?

Both of these people are interested in fucking with no strings attached! I hope they hook up and Joyce gets jealous

It's like pottery.

That doesn't make her a bad person really. She's just not comfortable worshiping under basically another religion, which is kind of understandable, if you take religion at all seriously in the first place like she does.

I think he started reposting old It's Walky strips because he had old scans that he never posted in a high resolution.

It's probably cathartic for him to go back and talk about old shit, too.

Except she's freaking out about the lack of guitars, not matters of doctrine.

There were also some strips that required new colors since he lost the original versions.
Mainly its so that he has high quality stuff ready for a book.

That too. I'm surprised he hasn't announced anything yet, unless he's saving it for the end of his reposting spree.

He's still got about 21 storylines of 'It's Walky' to get through.
Plus he's gonna upload all the subscriber-exclusive Joyce & Walky comics after that.

What would peak lesbian be for Becky, anyways?

Opening an artisan bakery that goes under in two years because not even hipsters will want to support a small-business asshole like her

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

>If it bothers him that much, why even post those strips? He's already edited things, adding in a few strips here and there, so why not skip the stuff that he doesn't like? Or does that apply to almost all of it at this point?

I think that's like the entirety of Joyce's character for that strip era, so it wouldn't make sense without it. I don't think it bothers him to the point that he'd get rid of it, he just notices that it's weak. I think it's a better way to look at one's work than pretending it didn't exist.

While that's true, I think he would be a lot happier if he didn't focus on his old work so much. He's so focused on allegedly not repeating what he did before that he's somehow looped back to repeating it all.

An artisan bakery where they hand-grind all the coffee beans. Every menu item is something quirky/"clever." Dina runs the cash register, but she and Becky duck to the back room to make out at least once an hour.

>He's so focused on allegedly not repeating what he did before that he's somehow looped back to repeating it all.
You know, that's what pisses me off about DoA most of all; it feels like a Walkyverse fanfic. I mean, we sometimes goof off in these threads with the occasional headcanon, but that's just goofing off.