He needs one of these grey states. Just one, and he'll win. Which of them can he get, Sup Forums?

He needs one of these grey states. Just one, and he'll win. Which of them can he get, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NH

He's up by around 2-3 in most NH polls

New hampshire and colorado polls have them dead tied.

Trump will actually be our president holy shit!

C. All of the above

I think he will lose VA, NC, NH, MI, CO, NM, MN, and WI.

But he will win PA.

New York

Screencap this

NH

NH is his land now.

This is the real state of the race

thats retarded

and you should kys if you actually believe yourself

God damn I wish California would implement a system that split electoral votes, just shill it as supporting third parties who are pro weed or something. It would cripple the democrat party massively.

I know everyone thinks Michigan is solid blue but I live here without a doubt MI will be for TRUMP next Tuesday. Disaffected Africans and #Bernie voters will not show up. Highly energized Independents and displaced blue collars are voting Trump. Regardless of how the congressional election goes, MI's 16 gonna be RED.

I'm just gonna make a copypasta or something for fags that think NC is gonna go blue, considering Obama BARELY won it in 2008 with record high turnout with nearly 100% of the black vote going for him. In fact, 100% of black females DID vote for Obama in 2008.

She'd need either
1) more white people to come for her
2) a similar minority turnout

Trump is dominating with independents 53-28 and has energized the typical Republican voting base. Minorities and white liberals won't turnout like they did in 2008, and that's the only path for Hillary's victory in NC. Stop listening to Nate Silver, NC is not a swing state and your incessant posting about it is bullshit.

based upon your primary numbers it leads me to say that you could go red

but at the same time with your voting history that plays into me thinking its a likely blue but possible red overall

>1) more white people to come for her

which is happening

look at the primary numbers

its fuccin CLOSE

I think its a tossup barely leaning trump, but a tossup none the less

I live here

Hi there. I live in NC.

A very large percentage of my family and friends are white Republicans.

Quite nearly all of them are against Trump this year.

>anecdotal

what area are you in

I bet its somewhere shit

Everywhere in this state is shit, and I'm in the middle of it.

FBI insider here. PA is going red.

This is the most reasonable map I've seen posted here. I assume you mean Utah is gray for trump/mcmuffin, not trump/Hillary.

>not redpilling them

>FBI on internet
spooktits or gtfo

I hope he gets Maine, splits 269 then we end up with Presifent Clinton VP Trump and she get's impeached

what moron drew the state line for Michigan and Wisconsin?

Wilmington is easily the best area

I red pilled my brother in law and step dad. From VA, let's make this shit happens old

>Floria
>Red

That's not how a 269-split works.

>Utah
>Not red

Ohio and Michigan actually had a border conflict concerning the toledo strip and the resolution included Michigan getting that area of land which was full of copper ore

yeah but there's that anti-trump mormon spook too

>CO
>WI
>NH
At least one of these is pretty much guaranteed. ME D2 is Guaranteed.

Fun fact, the upper peninsula (the place you're confused over) belonged to fucking Ohio until 1835, where they have the entirety of the UP to Michigan for the city of toledo after a brief war between the two

Utah is going red, anyone saying otherwise is a complete moron

mcmuffin is polling really close to him

NC UT is red

269 split means the House picks the President (Trump, probably) and the Senate picks the VP (Kaine, probably). Would be pretty funny.

NM, VA, MN and MI are pipe dreams
PA and WI are extremely unlikely
CO and NH are his best bets

you're forgetting about evan mcfaggot, he might actually have a chance in Utah

>utah
>not red

>Texas
>leaning trump

kys

>Senate picks the VP (Kaine, probably).

do you even begin to comprehend how fucking badly whatever republican didn't vote for Pence would get shat on by his party in relection movements

Nah, he's just a dumb meme, not happening.

Utah has some faggot running 3rd party who wants to block the election and get the house to decide. He's actually polling at give or take Trump levels.

>gay man
>winning utah

be in denial all you want but egg mcmuffin is polling really close to him in utah

and actually

I looked at the polling data again for texas and its shifted to fucking +11 trump

it was +5 last time I looked

carry on

State of RCP no toss ups right now, and this is with Trump surging

Barring another fake story(which the MSM doesn't have because it's clear the Billy Bush tape was the October surprise) we are going to win

Minnesota has a higher chance of being red than Wisconsin. Michigan should be marked gray; Trump's only down 1 point there. Utah should be solid red; McMuffin is a meme. North Carolina should be pink.

Forgot pic

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

>Be Mormon
>Pollster calls
>"I won't vote Trump he's a bully i'm voting mcmuffin"
>Election day
>"Welp can't let Killary win better vote Trump here in private"

Thats funny, every unsatisfired douche here in Ohio thinks that moving to NC is going to make their life better. Personally I think if you have the right attitude and work ethic u can make it work wherever.

PA is a tossup

use a up to date map

California needs to be split into two states. So Cal and Jefferson

Clinton could outright admit to selling children into sex slavery and still win btw.

Minnesota is going red this year.

Back in the day when states were actually more or less autonomous. RIP.

He will get NH, he might get CO

not enough room for cucksheds like in Sweden?

If you split it up like that you'd still have 2 blue states. 6 Californias is the GOAT Gerrymandering

Wow totally true. Didn't even think about this. Obama won in 2008 by only 20,000 or so votes, and this was when everyone was HYPE for Obama.

ALL OF THEM

He could easily get one of NH, CO, VA, PA, MI.

He will probably get at least 2.

>trump wiinning NV
holy shit lmao.
NH is probably the only state he has a shot at winning out of the gray ones, and even then it's unlikely that he's going to carry all the red ones, and certainly not NV lmao.

Your family is made up of cucks

I live in NC I know we're a toss up

a toss up that leans Trump but still a tossup

UT could have a suprise turnout from egg mcmuffin so I'm leaving it undecided

based upon what?

I'd love to hear your baseless opinion

Democrats crushed republicans in primary turnout AND they are historically blue

at least in wisconsin there is more republican turnout this year despite their historic blue voting

same in michigan but I just have a gut feeling about them for some strange reason

NC is a tossup imo, I live here

mcmuffin is polling close to trump whether you like it or not

Trump is up by 11 in Utah now

I'm convinced that there will be more before the weekend.

Cuck Wilson has been talking about 2 big anti-trump revelations and 1 anti-Clinton. He confirmed Russia nonsense wasn't it.

I think 1 of the tapes will be more smut against Trump. Pretty sure I saw a Huff Post graphic a while back that just said 14: We Got This or something (meaning that a 14th woman would be coming forward).

The second anti-Trump has to do with a Russian trip in 1987 maybe something like an orgy setup to blackmail him (see pic related for the cuck that is mouthing off about this)

Barring electoral college shenanigans, this seems to be the most likely course.

I know about the poll rigging and all that, but PA doesn't seem to be shifting hard enough to go for Trump. Unless the Amish just aren't being sampled because no phones/computers and will overwhelmingly go out for Trump.

Michigan i garuntee.

Praise kek

Threadly reminder that Trump is winning PA.

Satan wills

MN going red, screencap this for Nov 9

He can get New Hampshire.

Easily.

you fucking yanks pull this off and I'll celebrate Trump day with you all
my cousins in Kentucky are voting Trump
Me and my family voted Brexit over here
god damn this is a bright new future lads

Get Nigel over here

in the rcp average which doesnt include mcmuffin

Hes going to win at least one of them guaranteed.

The election will come down to Florida and North Carolina

>mfw I cant imagine a future without Trump as president

WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS FBI/DoJ SPECIAL RELEASE
GET IN HERE
THIS IS HUGE

New Hampshire NH
Victory here will scare the shit out of the Democrats for years. NH is right at the heart of New England and the Democrats expect this to be their safe zone.

He wont win

>mfw I don't want to imagine a future without Trump as president

He will win.

Fuck off leaf. I bet you're either french or chinese or worse; both.

problem is he needs to defends NC, FL, and Ohio and they are known for heavy voter fraud...

Weak, yes he will

TRUMP WILL MAKE MICHIGAN RED AGAIN

I BELIEVE

We see through your lies you wicked wicked devil

I have a feeling he will get VA, even obongo didnt win it convincingly in 2012 against romney...Are people really expecting same black turnout for hillary? Can anyone explain me why there's no chance he wins VA?

Kek confirms she will win!

You dont have to imagine, just go outside and thats what it will be like here as well.

Everybody I know is getting together to have a hugeass party if he wins. Probably a few hundred usd spent on drinks alone, and numerous firearms will be magdumped into the air.

Feel free to immigrate here based Nigel

NH, Colorado

Brexit gave me faith in humanity and that Trump can win!

I had put $50 on Wisconsin at 1:6 odds

>texas
>red

you are like little babby

watch this

MAGA

>either of these but Colorado in particular
RT polls are not polls worth reading.

Nope, Asheville is

Oregon

why has everyone in your family chosen fagitarianism as their new religion?