Too many Jews are still alive

Too many Jews are still alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016
funnyordie.com/videos/78d58b5918/sensual-pantsuit-anthem-music-video-with-lena-dunham?_cc=__d___&_ccid=c1eedb85-8e8f-460f-a182-7361728af483
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/lenadunham/status/791027412209401856
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?special&q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY DO THEY HATE US SO MUCH

>still alive

You guys did nothing to reduce the numbers in the first place.

A single kike left alive, and a single synagogue unbulldozed to forgotten rubble is one too many.

lets kill them all and start with trump

why did hitler choose to kill 23,000 jews in ww2?

We're their greatest threat and everyone knows it

Post link otherwise you're making it up.

because we're better than them
stay strong, user. They don't know what they're about to witness

The Shoah Defense Force needs to shut this bitch down. She is going too far. Anti-semitism is on the cusp of becoming mainstream.

jews hate you and they brainwash others to hate you as well
i for one love you guys, pls spare in the upcoming race war
t.mestizo

"Her father is Protestant, and her mother is Jewish; Dunham has described herself as feeling "very culturally Jewish, although that's the biggest cliché for a Jewish woman to say". Dunham attended Saint Ann's School in Brooklyn, where she met Tiny Furniture actress and future Girls co-star Jemima Kirke."

>tfw you realise "da joos" maymay is actually fucking real.

EVERY. FUCKING.TIME.

Because the white man is their last remaining rival.

Anywhere man thinks for himself, the Jews hate you

Here is her Twitter. twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016

Does this sound a tad genocidal to anyone?

OP you sre missing the point. You should be asking how do people feel about being thr fucking biggest source of feminist butthurt. And I've fot to tell it feels pretty fucking awesome. Your very essence is whiteness and its' accomplishments unrivalled. Yet the lesser shits want to rob you of your pride.

Never give in, never back down. Make the butthurt a new normal and harness the sheer energy which overflows.

Also, Lena Dunham is a fat ugly cow.

How is this not "hate speech"?

funnyordie.com/videos/78d58b5918/sensual-pantsuit-anthem-music-video-with-lena-dunham?_cc=__d___&_ccid=c1eedb85-8e8f-460f-a182-7361728af483

How long can you last?

Feminists always single out white men despite them being arguably less sexist on the whole than other races.

thanks germanon.

Seriously, why do they do this? I never used to have any problem with them as a group but there's only so much a group can take.

They really do have a pathological hatred of gentiles, mainly white ones.

because remember, you cant be racist against whites :)

Lena Dunham is a fat jewlet that nobody wants to fuck, so this tiny bit of celebrity she is getting is the only thing keeping her from eating herself to death.

I find it funny too. Feminists will be the next up against the wall when we're done with the merchants

But wasn't she raised by carpet-munchers?

This is supposed to be satire, right?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck White people!

Wouldn't white women also go extinct if white men did?

I can't wait to genocide Jewish women.

>People of a certain race and biological sex are a problem.
>But don't worry, we'll get rid of those evil racists and sexists.
When will liberals catch on to this?

she needs dick.

1. Dunham isn't white, she's a semite
2. Yes, but don't expect (((feminists))) and their brainwashed goyim to care

Not despite, because. They don't actually find white men threatening, so they're willing, even eager, to kill them.

Same reason they're willing to let Muslims enslave them without a fight. Muslims are scary violent, so women fight to protect them just as viciously as they fight to genocide cis white men.

Nice try, fatty. White women are part of the problem too. Into the ovens with you, degenerate.

Can someone make a version of that video except replace "white people" with "jews"?

Alright, that's it, I'm done. White Supremacy now. Repeal the 19th, repeal the 14th and the 15th, gas the fucking kikes.

Because white men are the architects of Western civilization, and remain their biggest threat. Enlightenment, philosophy, prosperity, art, beauty, and the pinnacle of human cultural achievement have always come from whites, and white allies (like asians).

This is why niggers have always hated whites, because they wish they were white.

As long as whites remain the majority, and in power, or even exist at all, the Juden will always try to find ways to subvert the less educated population into hating whites and themselves. As you are seeing now.

>kill all white males
>suddenly there's no white females

=self genocide

jesus

At what point will the masses learn to ignore dumbshit entertainers and their worthlessly unfounded opinions on literally everything?!?!?

Says the lesbian pedophile. Why can't someone just trigger this whore so badly that she finally off's herself?

I can't wait till they push too far

They hate us cuz they anus.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

please don't lump me in with this lump...

i dont put you in the same box as the people who ruined Europe three times.

>Even the best of goyim must be killed.

You mean the people who were trying to save Europe but the kikes got the entire world to gang up on?

post nose

Picture saved. ragingboner.png

>be jewish
>holy book says you are God's chosen people
>promised land of "milk and honey" is in fact a fuckin' desert patch
>see white goyim creating countries 100 times more succesful than yours
>promised land is now a welfare state totaly dependant from goyim countries

I'd be jealous too, honestly.

THIS

Whites are literally the only opposition to the Jewish enslavement of humanity.

It looks like white is becoming the new jew. Its funny how feminists and marxists are all about how words are dangerous and so on, and then they talk about how good it is that one race goes extinct, and they think its a good thing. They are such a hyppocrites and blind to their own double standards.

If true, I have to admire her for her intellectual honesty for coming out and saying it. All (((leftists and feminists))) want this.

When we Germans start to remove pests, the whole world starts a war with us.
When fat ugly bitches want to kill all white men, the whole world cheers for them.

THROW THROW THROW

THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL

>ragingboner
no fags allowed

They could just fuck off to some enlightened country with no evil white men such as Sudan or Iraq.

(((They))) know exactly what they're doing

Success breeds jelousy

b-b-but Hitler is the genocider!!!!

She's just desperately seeking the attention of men that she can't get otherwise, especially sexual and romantic.

>Save europe

are you talking about world war 1 where they destroyed a thousand years of history europian history on a gamble? world war two where they tried to take over the entire world and destroyed the rest? or the refugee crisis?

it all makes sense now.

she's just ugly

she's like r9k, lashing out at the other sex because she can't get laid.

sorry dude its disappointingly unimpressive.

most people think i'm "kid of Irish decent or something"

to prevent this evilness, I mean they want literally LITERALLY extinct white straight males.... but Hitler was the evil man!!!! of course!!!
If I see her in the street I will kill herIt's a dangerous psycho

Except better

because we're the pinnacle of humanity

>Becoming the new Jew
What are you talking about Jews were never persecuted? Stop believing Jewish lies.

jesus christ. this piece of shit must've been rejected x1000 times by white men.
no wonder "it" hates us.

>My 2 favorite things, older women & HRC
What's she trying to say about Hillary here?
twitter.com/lenadunham/status/791027412209401856

>this woman spoke at the dnc
I hope every fucking white man voting for Hillary is purged.

White men and the Samurai are the only opposition they have

even one is wayyyyy too many

This is a big time Clinton surrogate, why is this not all over the msm?

All these privileged white women have no fucking idea how easy they have it if white men are somehow a problem.

Blacks, sand niggers - these are truly savage men that do not give a fuck - white women would regret the day they ditched white men for these beasts

Keep pushing it you filthy kikes.

WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS FBI/DoJ SPECIAL
GET IN HERE
DON'T GET DISTRACTED

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?special&q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

They hate us cuz they ain't us

By saying that she has put me in a self defense situation

SO MY COUNTRY CAN BE FREE

SAM HYDE SHOULD KILL LENA DUNHAM BUT ONLY IN A SELF DEFENSE SITUATION

what kind of a stupid fucking question is that?

She needs a rope.

It's sarcasm you stupid fuck

Wonder if she came up with this before or after she molested her own sister.

Straight white men going extinct in US actually sounds pretty sweet. Good idea.

Hitler made a massive fucking blunder. Should have gassed them all, now look where we are.

If they die there, they will turn their eyes on you next, Ivan.

You might have missread the flag.

I just fucking hate the way they think, yeah a race had invented more than yours SO?? I would be grateful if they give me so much care an atention. They are just ungrateful little shits.

It says a lot when mostly whites design superheroes, to them someone superior is someone to admire and to learn a lot. That is the difference.

>Ivan
>Russia
no?

Oh wait, I just got the joke

So this is why she keeps posing naked

Japanese people truly are honorary Aryans.