Trump gets destroyed by Seth Meyers!

youtube.com/watch?v=FbShT2XWs1c

A great and funny report on Trump that reveals the REAL Donald Trump on Seth Meyer's Late Night!

(((Seth)))

Fuck off Seth, no one cares about your show.

And his show's rating is going downhill...

>anyone
>destroyed by Seth Meyers

By whom?

(((((((Meyers)))))))

On the list of most punchable faces, his ranks very high...

Who?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>my political points come from a late night comedy show

>turbokike (((seth meyers)))

"Hurr, guys who cares about some emails amirite? They were just hosted on the wrong server, its not like the contents expose a criminal conspiracy within the government to subvert the democratic process or anything Hurrr. Trumps a Racist guys."

That's pretty much the entire bit. Get desperate you fucking shills, we're coming for you.

who is this clown

he looks like he would be fine with watching his wife get plowed.

I've actually watched a few of his political clips on youtube, and he just comes across as such a spineless piece of shit. Most of them are straight up hating on Trump, but he's also done a few about Hillary (I guess in an attempt to seem impartial) but he can't go a whole video without trying to spin every Hillary scandal as a negative about Trump.

>Hahah. Omg lol. Trump got rekt
Eh, no.

Opinionated piece of shit. when trump fags talked about how he's opinionated, I just rolled my eye at them. But then, that one joke at about 6:18 made me hate him.

This guy has such terrible delivery. No charisma, either.

wew, can't hide that one

The only thing Seth Meyers has the power to destroy is a punch line.

>Every single one of the comments

How many of them are going to kill themselves next week?

It's like a game at this point

Only thing Seth Meyers is capable of destroying is his own career.

He does have that "jerk off while my wife fucks a black dude" look to him, doesn't he.

who?

This, SM is the most obvious teleprompter reader I've seen among the hosts

i wish we had a word for this

These idiots better hope Trump wins. How long do you think they'll be able to get away with poking fun at Hillary if she wins? We have seen the left turn on each other plenty of times.

All these late night clowns' days are numbered if Trump doesn't win. (Colbert, Meyers, Noah, etc) Jimmy Fallon will be the only one left. He rightly doesn't try to get too political and is simply an entertainer.

WOW at the butthurt in this thread. Seth Myers wins!!!!

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!

MADE ME THINK IN 2016!!!!!!

fuck off czuck

good one, but maybe remove the z since it is redundant

Met him once. Good guy

>literally who?: the thread

also sage, because fuck you ctr