Was the Inhumans pilot comparable to Shakespeare?

Was the Inhumans pilot comparable to Shakespeare?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/marvel-inhumans-fast-and-cheap-director-roel-reine/
youtube.com/watch?v=rld-6rRDb-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the same way a middle school adaption of Romeo and Juliet was, yes.

Not Shakespeare's plays, his rotting corpse that if anyone saw it televised today would say "Ok, someone needs to bury that again forever"

Reminded me of the DiCaprio version of Romeo and Juliet

That had style at least.

Inhumans looked like shit. The pilot was directed by the auteur behind such classics as Hard Target 2, 12 Rounds 2 and The Scorpion King 3.

They made a third Scorpion King movie?

He even came out and said he was only hired because he works fast and cheap.

cnet.com/news/marvel-inhumans-fast-and-cheap-director-roel-reine/

They've made like five dude. It's a DTV franchise that nobody gives a shit about but keeps getting made.

youtube.com/watch?v=rld-6rRDb-k

>Ron Perlman
>Billy Zane
>Kimbo Slice
>Dave Bautista

Yeah this looks like the guy we should give a Marvel property to.

eh it's the Inhumans
pot-push Inhumans too

>Yeah this looks like the guy we should give a Marvel property to.

We should if the property is Inhumans because...

>It's a franchise that nobody gives a shit about but keeps getting made.

>if I keep saying it maybe someone will believe it

>People are only saying that this group of characters that never carried an ongoing series before Marvel tried to meme a movie together aren't popular enough for one

Yeah, right back at you

Was it full of dick jokes? Those make everything better

Are we talking about Guardians of the Galaxy?

Yeah but nobody really cared about Agent Carter either and even then they got one of the Russo Bros to direct the pilot.

Most of the comedy is unintentional.

>Gorgon meets the Hawaiian Surfer Marines

>Karnak is kidnapped by three idiots running a huge grow op in the middle of the forest

Wait, are you sure those aren't intentional? Sounds like the idea was for those to be funny, maybe they just played it wrong?

>Yeah but nobody really cared about Agent Carter either and even then they got one of the Russo Bros to direct the pilot.
Oh don't get me wrong, I've seen what the movies did for Blade.
But between the Inhumans never having been REALLY cool and Marvel pushing the Cuckagon meme, along with the general assholry and genocide ones... seriously man, I'm not sure even classic Spielberg could pull it off.

>Wait, are you sure those aren't intentional? Sounds like the idea was for those to be funny, maybe they just played it wrong?

The surfer bits started out as comedy but ended up dead serious. The dudeweed plot was never meant to be comedic.

>Guardians of the Galaxy was never even considered for an ongoing series before the movies were being planned
>Even though the movies were based on volume 2

Nope, definitely Inhumans. It's ok if you like them. Just admit that collectively, they're less popular than Power Pack and move on.

I like the look of this, if only because Billy Zane looked like Broken Matt Hardy.

BROTHER NEEEEEEERO

There's a difference between not being popular and no one caring about them. Your initial post was that no one gives a shit about the Inhumans, now you've upgraded it too them having a following

My context is the same as I'll guarantee you as many people watched Scorpion King 3 as read Inhumans, and that's being generous.

>I'll guarantee you as many people watched Scorpion King 3 as read Inhumans, and that's being generous.

But the question is, has Billy Zane read Inhumans?

At least they're not calling it the Dark Souls of comicbook shows

Is Billly Zane inhuman?

Joking aside, I've not seen Inhumans. I'm actually suffering from Cape Fatigue (last cape movie I saw was Ultron). Is the show that shit?