START DIGGING PART 28 WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?special&q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45209
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/43526
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43938
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43826
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35581
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Comey|jcomey|comeyj|jamescomey|Loretta|Lynch|llynch|lorettalynch|lynchl|FBI|DoJ|Weiner|Wiener|aweiner|weinera|anthonyweiner|Huma|Abedin|ahuma|humaa|humaabedin|"department of justice"|server|"her emails"|kadzik|pkadzik|peterkadzik|kadzikp|Giuliano|mcgabe|amcgabe|mcgabea|andrewmcgabe|Mueller|robertmueller|muellerr|rmueller|"Sally Yates"|syates|yatess|sallyyates|Carlin|jcarlin|jpcarlin|carlinj|carlinjp|johhnpcarlin|johncarlin|breuer|lbreuer|breuerl|labreuer|breauerla|larryabreuer|larrybreuer|jamesmcole|jamescole|jcole|jmcole|colej|colejm|williamjbaer|williambaer|billbaer|wjbaer|wbaer|baer|baerw|baerj|baerbill|raymondhusler|rhusler|huslerr|husler|vvllar|evvillar|evillar|velezvillar|gowdy|pagliano|bpagliano|chaffetz|combetta|"paul combe"|pcombe|combep|"bill thornton"|bthornton|"Platte River"|"Plate River"|PRN|bengazi|bengazzi|bengazii|"ambassador stevens"|"christopher stevens"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6&page=2&#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44879
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45418
foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Nov03_2016
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44761
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45507
youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45288
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36976
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44212
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44252
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2034
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44404
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44218
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/756
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44720
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44710
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

HOLY

ROLL

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45209

"If they've somehow seen some of the other 55k, we'd need to see each to determine what they were."

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/43526

BUMP

DIG THAT SHIT UP YOU LAZY NEETS, DIG IT!!!

FIND THE DIRTY LAUNDRY

Shut up germanistan tell Jamal it's time to stop raping your wife

Wait does this link go just to the new emails? If not how do I search just the new shit?

>
>

ABANDON THIS SHITTY OP FAGGOT, GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if doubles hillary gets cancer tomorrow

BIG IF TRUE

REPORTING IN

WHAT'S GOING ON

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S HAPPENING

oh snap !

Roll for Clinton for prison

Stfu kraut

Oh boy, here we go lads!

>
>

GET IN 1 THREAD RETARDS

BUMP

Well shit...

WHOOOOOAAAAA

u late nigga. I am the captain now.

It's nothing.

>oh wow more P-po.. what is it already? Podesta? whatever I don't even know what Podesta is
>probably that email thing no one cares about yeah

You guys ought to realize no one but you little Sup Forumsshitheadss are interested in digging useless emails. Trump will lose and nothing will ever happen to Hillary. Get that straight into your head.

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Seriously, the plebs don't give a shit about yet another installment of seemingly meaningless pile of emails.

It's all fucking pointless unless it gets distilled and spread with an easy to understand message.

godspeed anons

godspeed you glorious bastards

WIKILEAKS WILL TURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOT FOR RUSSIAN HACKERS

DO NOT CLICK ON WIKILEAKS

IT IS ALSO ILLEGAL TO READ STOLEN MATERIAL

NEVER READ WIKILEAKS, YOU COULD END UP IN JAIL AND HELPING FASCIST RUSSIANS COMMIT CYBER CRIMES

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS?

Fuck off shilling your tripfag thread

Mmmm, yummy! Get the inauguration jewelry ready!

something here with corruption!!

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43938
aj66 is Chelsea Clinton

Anyone know if this was a question at any of the debates?

>terrabyte

ok

This was the first leaked one that we learned about. Fucking leaf.

WHAT IS THIS?

Always the jews

I believe they did bring it up how it's still legal in certain states. Don't count on me though.

Maybe someone send can confirm. I'm driving so I'm limited in what I can do at the moment.

Probably considered, but didn't make it.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35581

>I look forward to working with you (and maybe getting some of that > pasta and walnut sauce dish!!) All best, Eleanor

Don't overlook the secondary link from the wikileaks tweet. It has search terms already defined in it.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Comey|jcomey|comeyj|jamescomey|Loretta|Lynch|llynch|lorettalynch|lynchl|FBI|DoJ|Weiner|Wiener|aweiner|weinera|anthonyweiner|Huma|Abedin|ahuma|humaa|humaabedin|"department of justice"|server|"her emails"|kadzik|pkadzik|peterkadzik|kadzikp|Giuliano|mcgabe|amcgabe|mcgabea|andrewmcgabe|Mueller|robertmueller|muellerr|rmueller|"Sally Yates"|syates|yatess|sallyyates|Carlin|jcarlin|jpcarlin|carlinj|carlinjp|johhnpcarlin|johncarlin|breuer|lbreuer|breuerl|labreuer|breauerla|larryabreuer|larrybreuer|jamesmcole|jamescole|jcole|jmcole|colej|colejm|williamjbaer|williambaer|billbaer|wjbaer|wbaer|baer|baerw|baerj|baerbill|raymondhusler|rhusler|huslerr|husler|vvllar|evvillar|evillar|velezvillar|gowdy|pagliano|bpagliano|chaffetz|combetta|"paul combe"|pcombe|combep|"bill thornton"|bthornton|"Platte River"|"Plate River"|PRN|bengazi|bengazzi|bengazii|"ambassador stevens"|"christopher stevens"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6&page=2&#searchresult

Doug Band and Bill Clinton got into a fight, as reported by Chelsea (aj66 is her pseudonym)

We know surrendering comes easily to you, Pierre.

Why don't you run along and let the men work for a while, hmm?

A fucking leaf

It's happening.

chuckled

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44879

bump for ctr slide

>walnut sauce

let's have a look

looks like someone came all over it

They knew the FBI had the emails and hoped it would all just blow over.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45418

This
>This
This
>This
This
>This

Dont forget the State Dept email drop today as well.

foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Nov03_2016

(((State Dept)))

Pedoesta...

Good catch

Ambassador Stevens
Bengazi

leads telling us what to hunt for

bruh, at least put up a different image then the last thread. Your worse then a cuck, your a boring cuck

They're getting pretty desperate

bill tried to rape someone close to Doug

Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Hillary talking directly with each other in February 2015 about planing for the DNC convention.

>HRC: do you have to tell BdB and Coleman? >DWS: I do.
>HRC: Important to say you went over all this with the president.
>DWS: yes, met last night. Honestly, Philly was the most put together, best proposal by far, etc.
>HRC: capacity to raise the money?
>DWS: oh yes. Sat for an hour with David Cohen who will take a title with the host committee, benchmark fundraising will now be in the contract. I met with each mayor at the DNC and was firm about the money.
>HRC: who are you putting in charge of the convention?
>DWS: need to hire a CEO. Will run a process and determine that. If you have candidates that are good to look at, let me know and we'll be sure to let you know.
>HRC: congratulations on the process. If we plan it right, all the great, historical sites of Philadelphia will be great for us

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44761

Associated Press inquiring about the thumb drive held by HRC's attorneys. Leaks were rampant.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45507

Fuck off tripfag neck yourself. This is 1 thread you didn't need to make another just so you can feel special you piece of shit.

Considering that pasta is suspected to mean boys in the cp ring, that's likely the point.

fuck you, that was my post you stupid kraut!
youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

Palantir reference

Hillary Pizza party

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458

WITNESSED

Why don't you use this kind of motivation and seriousness in your real life Sup Forums ?

Why don't you spend your energy taking your cucked country back from migrants. Glass houses Hanz

Day of the rope, ahmed, day of the rope.

all my motivation goes into fucking your mother

Only shills say it's nothing. Drop dead.

>implying politics doesn't affect real life

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45288
>The only governments that donated to the endowment were: Saudi Arabia, Oman, and UAE

Why are arabs so generous?

>Bernies racial blind spot

is Gabe right?

classical

>Ayy Lmao
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36976

Another debate question in advance?
Can anyone confirm?

> Email ID is 43962

forgot file

back to of the pizza place?

Why would you not just make a call instead of an email, John is a retard.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44212

Clintons forever BTFO!

>Why would you not just make a call instead of an email, John is a retard.

If he tells her where they sit (its his wife, right?), then she most likely is already driving there. So a mail or other message, is better than calling.

Anything suspicious about this particular ((restaurant))?

"babysit"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232

Waitwaitwait hold on. Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but does this potentially implicate Obongo in rigging the primaries against Bernie?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44252

this one should piss of Bernie supporters

Hillary and isreal
Someone read
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2034

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44404

there's a lot of info there and I wish I had the proper background context to make sense of it. It would be nice to hear some feedback about this from someone with knowledge of the mid-east.

>This obviously places Hillary in an extremely difficult position, caught between the President she served and the organized parts of the Jewish community

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44218

Who the fuck is delegate dave?

Yeah, context is needed that's why lots of people need to see them for maximum analysis and reporting.

People are taking screenshots of emails in the fear wikileaks will be taken down because there's no way it will stay up after 29 straight releases and far worse stuff.

>data issue

haha

Hillarys thoughts on ISIS

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/756

ID 756?? start doing something useful pls.
we need 44648 and up.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44720

Now we know how the email scandal flopped in the news when it first broke out.

I read it all and it's mostly about going back to status quo after what the nationalist Israeli like Bibi perceived as an undermining of their position by Obama on the settlements, Palestinian and Iran questions.

It outlines the influence of Jews on Clinton though, and if she is elected her position on Israel relative to this email will be a good metric for this particular issue.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44710
*There are several instances of State personnel notifying the Secretary >>> about security concerns and issues
Benghazi related