Asian tier list

Try to prove this wrong

>implying you can

I want to visit Taiwan one day

Best Korea is god tier too

or are they so high on the scale they couldn't even fit

Don't bother with anything after "top tier". Put another line about them that just reads "the West".

I can't

South Korea is so weird. Their government, language, history, all of it is just so odd and off putting. But holy fuck the people are amazing.

India at designated shitting tier? Nice try ahmed.

why poland?

Pretty accurate, I approve.

China can't even controll all of its regions. Not to mention they are all dying from the sun blocking smog they create. Their is nothing god tier about them.

Maybe I'm biased from living there for a bit, but I'd put Taiwan in God tier too. Sure there are shitty parts, but go to Sham Shui Po and tell me Hong Kong is all awesome.

>american education

You are all wannabe asians, these countries hate you 99% of the time.

>Nepal bad tier
What did we ever do to you? Last I heard we were based Himalayan mountain men +based Gurkhas.

Philippines is way shittier than Malaysia. Brunei and Singapore should be at the top. Thailand is way overrated.

You forgot someone

Wheres Finland?

move the Phillipines to honorary african tier

FUCK OFF HUE MONKEY. WE ARE TOP TIER

Disagree with japan on god tier.

Their markets are just copy pasta with some sprinkles of western products.
Their people are so weird - non of the Japs I met was socially able, and can't even speak a language.

And importantly, they brought this bloody degenerate anime culture which is making nu-males and weeaboos

Not sure about the politics though. Never met a Japanese dude talk about politics which might mean their politics is decent (aka nothing to complain)

Move Japan down one.

Move SIngapore up two.

Move Thailand down two.

Move Bhutan up three.

Mongolia and Philippines must be top tier. (Very epic countries)
Taiwan and Poland must descent one tier.

Bhutan is God Tier

Brunei Top Tier

nah you're gay

no you're not shitskin

poland isn't on there bro. Too much polandball?

>China
>Okay tier
China is literally the worst country in the entire world. The Chinese are flat out not human and the world would be objectively better off if they were gone.

Singapore should be in God tier

The flag is there in the "bad" tier.

Singapore is right-wing as fuck, Sup Forums would love living there (if it was singaporean).

Bhutan is an excellent country too : a traditional monarchy that cares for its people.

t. non country

Yes, I agree, China should be worst tier, they skin and boil dogs alive, they torture bears, they are the reason elephants are being killed in Africa, when they run someone over with a car, they make sure to kill them, sub-humans

Demote Thailand. Promote Singapore to God-tier.

You have to go back, Your designated shitting street awaits young pejeet.

>t. caliph.

fixed

Korean girls put them in top tier.

The wall got 10 feet higher taconigger

>Jews and Chinese are evil
>Japanese run a suicide economy
is this price of a high IQ?

Sounds like you need more rapefugees memeth.

Why isn't the Canadian flag on that chart, near the bottom?

Obligatory

Because Canada isn't in Asia retard

The price of having no soul

But Asia is in Canada.

Asia isn't in Canada, but most of Syria is in Germany

it just occured to me that apart from a select few countries asians are generally shit tier

literally only korea, japan and hong kong i'd consider to be human beings

Ching chang chong, ching chang chong

Allahu Ackbar

Put Bhutan into god tier due to their resistance to the (((west)))

>Allahu Ackbar

I see you've prepared :^)

>brazilian jungle

oh yeah that's such a fucking accomplishment. add north korea to god tier too for the same reason you fucking imbecile

It's just like the western half of Eurasia. The more melanin the shit tier the people. White Asians are the good ones you'll notice

Where am I?

You're the best Hanz

Go rape little girls shitskin

Thanks, but you aren't too shabby either :^)

POO

What's going on here?

First one of these I agree with

Singaporean here, we genuinely hate white people because they're stealing our fucking jobs

Thats why they're on OK tier you stupid hoser

Malaysia, Indonesia, and which ever the other countties that are officially muslim should automatically go below India just cuz they are pos mudslimes that should all be killed

Should have glassed Vietnam too t.bh

POOPERPOWER BY 2020

kek

>we genuinely hate white people because they're stealing our fucking jobs
what?

i'm absolutely dumbfounded that could even be true

What makes Singapore so amazing? Damn.

>t. imported Chinaman because we found that Malays were too incompetent to be in Malacca but whites were going to America/Australia and there were not enough to populate the strait.

Thanks guy

All Asians are shit tier.

If you want to fuck that much plastic get a sex doll

The price of living I guess. It's amazing, just not in a good way.

Chinese culture without the communists breathing down your neck. Pretty much the most redpilled culture on earth.

Has to do with envy 2bh

We're in the process of lowering the malay mudslime population, our government is god tier

for whatever reason synchronized dancing feels really autistic to me so i've always hated kpop

that and it gives this weird borderline of erotic feeling that i don't think is appropriate to the kind of music they make

i guess the west has bitches like miley cyrus though but it's not like i watch her bullshit either

>philippines
>honorary african
You must be one of those "europe is a country" burger

filps can go fuck themselves. they literally invaded and took over my church and then imported their own priest.

i now exclusively worship tengri. thanks filps for fucking up my day to day life

Qt Taiwanese girl sees "Swedish" women for the first time. Her reaction pretty much says it all.

mother is taiwanese, have gone there many times.

can confirm top tier place to visit

this. taiwan is god tier

>defending the spics of asia
hang yourself you retarded leaf

>implying best korea is not

There can only be two suns!

Damn that sounds nice. Guess I'll put visiting that country on the bucket list.

Korea is ok. Wouldn't call them top mainly because I hate that korean drama bullshit hype

Fuck off we're full

He said he was gonna visit not immigrate

Doesn't matter whitey shouldn't step foot in our country and bring his degeneracy with him, we hang drug smugglers here (srs)

Ok, now I'm gonna visit

China is the result when redpills are shoved down your throat

Who cares the chinks and pajeets are going to colonize your shithole anyway

brb booking a ticket would you like to meet up and be friends?

ALL THEY DO IS EAT A CAKE

I should do something, a country full of chinks and pajeets would be terrible ;)

fixed that for you bro

lmao

>Malaysia
>Bad
>Philippines
>Good
Malaysia is the only Southeast Asian State that’s heading towards being a developed country in the next decades. It has one of the highest GDP, one of the best infrastructures, lowest crime rates, and most advanced economies of SEA. Why is the Philippines okay? It's a terrible country. 30% of the population of the country is poor, its homicide rate is on par with Africa (8.0), it's one of poorest countries of ASEAN (3000 GDP per capita), and its highest revenue comes from remittances because 10% of their population is diaspora.

Seriously, Vietnam is already better than the Philippines despite being a undemocratic one party, poverty-stricken, country: poverty rate: 7%, homicide rate: 1.85, Unemployment: 2%. The Philippines is the sickman of Asia, and will always be the black sheep of ASEAN that brings SEA down.

The Island Monkeys complain about poverty, yet impose the 60/40 policy that ensures their oligarchy they claim to hate will own all businesses that foreigners invest in. These savages complain about government oppression, yet they do nothing when their politicians use foreign aid to fund their political campaigns. Bribing is not only tolerated, but expected by politicians.

Filipinos claim how difficult their lives is, yet of all it is self-inflicted. They reproduce too much, but aren't willing to support contraception. They complain about government corruption, but only continue to support corrupt politicians. They want to be wealthy, but completely rely on donations and aren’t willing to improve their own lives.

Fuck the Philippines. These people earned their fate. They’re not poor because they’re oppressed. They’re poor because they want to be. All the other countries listed in the image should be above the Philippines.