Why did this show resort to lowbrow meta humor?

Memetic comedy is passable in small doses but it isn't healthy when it's almost entirely your series.
For the record, I hated both the SJW bashing and the trump episode so don't even start.

You're honestly wondering why so many CN shows are shit nowadays?

Comedy is going to be in a dark age for the next 3 years. Everything will be Trump Bashing from here on out and the so called "Experts" in Hollywood will applaud it as riveting commentary.

You act like as if it was a new phenomenon, this has existed during Bush's horrid presidency as well.
Do you remember Lil' Bush?

>PPG does it
>SU does it
>TAWOG does it
>NuBen 10 does it
>WBB does it
Gentlemen...

B A S E D

Yeah well, Robin did the drake dance in that anniversary video so it's not like they're safe either.

Yeah but that wasn't made by the people behind TTG.

Neither was the nuBen 10 dab yet it's still in that greentext list, check and mate :^)

I wasn't referring to that. You're thinking of this thread's first comment. I was talking about their cringy video segment at the end of their episodes.

I don't think it's entirely low brow

>For the record, I hated both the SJW bashing and the trump episode so don't even start.

Yeah I bet

Prove I didn't.

When will this nightmare end?

Let's be honest here. You've watched maybe three episodes, none of them being the Trump or SJW bashing ones. You heard about these episodes, and decided the show is exclusively meta humor because you're jaded and out of touch with society. Go read a book if you want to escape memes.

Actually I binged watched nearly the entire season stopping at this when I realized I couldn't take it anymore.

because all that shit is popular with the kids, my nieces are almost teens and they still use memes that are old all the time

>Heard about these episodes
>Managed to magically guess a scene where Billy is dabbing
What ever happened to logic?

DABBING THREAD!!!

When did SU do it?

>SU has done it
When? The episode where Peridot gets the tablet isn't specifically a dabbing scene (though it passes for one) it's a cheesy anime pose scene.

TTG did twerking, so it's certainly not above anyone.

A H A N D K E R C H I E F

Drake dances are cool though. Dabs are cancer.

they couldnt thing of something as brilliant and groundbreaking as a pickle

>wanted to respond with N O I D E D
>see file name
fuck you guy

Trump bashing has been around for decades, retard. He was a shit business owner before he was a shit president.

Uh huh.

So Sup Forums when did you realize that Animation has no future in the West. The Norks and Slavs are doing a really good job at keeping it alive while Westerners give us Outsourced Korea filth with Family Guy-tier animations.

>modern western cartoon qts will never be this hot

Would be great if anyone would say the name of the show even a single time

holy shit where can I get more of this kind of pure comfy fanart?

slavs? What I live in a slavic country surounded by other slavic countries and we make pretty much nothing

Rise up!

Is TTG the best current cartoon?

Next to or tied with We Bare Bears. That show at-least has the decency to keep it on the Koala based episodes. The rest are awful though.