Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week

TOP KEK SLAVSHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY slavshit shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpcjW5_RZ-s
youtube.com/watch?v=pm6yYi-JugY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okkupert in action

and now please tell me how good your missile defense is?

Nobody even uses the Scandinavian deck in wargame, you are fucked my dude xD

I am keking. I am with you norway fag.

Please reconsider

This is a slide thread, it's posted very often
CTR don't want you to go to the clinton-pedo, wiki and DoJ threads

>we'll send niggers and other mongrels
lel
its either you sent them and you lose immediately
or you let them stay and sent your best and they lose after 3-4 days and niggers impregnate your widows and daughters.

or you just stay on your ass and let niggers slowly making your country blacked

either way, you are DEAD KEKS

Scared?

I second that

youtube.com/watch?v=NpcjW5_RZ-s

Are those water scooters? I have one in my garage, I bet if we and some of my friends gather up and we will have more of those than your fleet has. Do we have a chance to defeat you and not get Russian military involved?

We have stealth corvettes
You dont

Ivan is SCARED, we are coming for you Ivan. We will kill Putin and fuck his wife

Oh my lord, they look good. What else do you have?

So, this pasta doesn't work on Americans anymore?

Putin is scared

>The Ula class will probably be kept in service until 2020.
Apologise.

The Skjold class had their air defense missiles axed. The the Finnish Hamina class boats are about as fast, and vastly more capable.

The Ula class is ancient.

Norways largest surface combatant is the Svalbard which is just a big icebreaker with a 76mm gun and NBC protection.

Basically all Norway has is the Nansen class frigates and currently they don't have Sea RAM, Goalkeeper, or Phalanx CIWS systems, nor are there any plans to mount anti-torpedo torpedoes.

They're good frigates, but they're not survivable.

Nice yachts, can i rent one for a week?

>mfw watching these kids fight

ok mate

>f35
so sorry you have to deal with those shit planes too

It does sometimes because of the newfags, and it's hilarious every time it does.
Just like when you get someone who takes the navy seals pasta serious. It's rare, but it's absolutely hilarious when it does happen and it's not ironic.

nobody is afraid of you

Nice meme navy you got

Yeah i see. It's kinda sad though.

>mfw we use the best tank in the world
Leopard 2>challenger2>abramshit

Never thought B-2s are this big.

>damage control: the posts
lmao, the fat bulky tank that uses the same systems as Abrams?
hahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=pm6yYi-JugY

Jelly?

>mfw abrams is as good as a old soviet t70

Why do norway even need millitary?

For you

The Fridtjof Nansen is better than the LCS and America should buy the rights to build them.

Yeah, they're fucknormous man. Can't carry a great deal of ordnance though, at least if you consider their size. Then again. that's not their role, so I digress.

They sound amazing too.

Where the fuck did you infer jealousness in my post you delusional cuckold fuck?

The only people in this world that could be jealous of your military are the niggers and mudslimes that will impregnate all of your women and purge your race from existence.

Hang yourself.

source that shit

kek, nice fantasy you have there.

norge har ikke én sjans i helvete mot russland.

Because Russia will attack one day. I swear by Allah, Russia will totally attack Norway soon because of our oil and other minerals :^)

Norway has an army?

CANADA STANDS WITH NORWAY!!!! We will destroy the burgers while norway destroys the slavs then unite in a huge celebration and show of force in which the world has never seen before

>Says the norfag before getting glassed by a rusty 60 years old Soviet nuclear warhedad

>They fell for the F35 meme

>Says the wop who is really half nigger half spic

wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

>oil and other minerals
Are you kidding? If Russian military attacks it is only for liberation of infringed russians that reside as a majority(I bet you didn't even know that) in "your" land.

Im curious, what are you Nords packing anyway?

Buddy the only thing the italien army has is their spear throwing abilities which they learned from the nigs when they were overtaken and raped and pillaged

A few days ago you could destroy the USA, fuck me, Norway, who's next on the hit list?

China.

Hahahahhahahha did you actually fucking fall for the bait?
Oh my, you are so angry

Phew, is that a cuck shed?

jews

>Norwegian navy

Privjet.

The "I swear by Allah" and the :^) emoji says everything about his post

Top kek I would love to see the Russians steamroll you

Yes. A Swedish cuck shed from some book that was posted a few months ago.

>Americans, hating on Norway
>Norway

t. Navyfag

Hello.

Confirmed to be fucking southern le cuckelbert, Fuck off, Russians have done nothing but good shit to us you little piece of scum.

I cant believe I wasted money on the new DLC. I'm so pissed all I wanted was the fucking rocket arty and it turned out to be pretty shit.

Fuck off, slav. Russia has been nothing but antagonistic towards Norway, despite all we've done for them. We've saved millions of Russian lives from starvation, paid them millions to help them decommission old nuclear subs, provided free technical expertise in many fields, including subsea technology, etc. In return, they invade our airspace and our territory, fish on our side of the border, harass our fishers, stage fake bombing runs against Norwegian cities, fill our country with spies and generally have hostile tone in political and diplomatic situations.

My heart will always lie with my slavshits across the world

was getting nuked part of your plan?

watching the burgers get triggered is the one source of enjoyment I get from this board