What would their kids look like?

What would their kids look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IH1PJTY9AVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like one or the other. Don't overthink this, user.

One or the other, either same sex as the parents or opposite, but never mixed.

It looks like LP also isn't happy about the race mixing.
>fucking dog lover

When animals are in the equation, I just assume it's Pokemon rules and the baby is the same species as the mother.

>Launchpad's face
he's our guy, Sup Forums

platypus

i remember mendel's pea plant experiments too, but then why do interracial couples where one is black and the other white have mixed race kids that have light brown skin? or am i imagining things?

human genetics are a bit more complex than peas user

Probably runs on Bojack Horseman rules, where the baby takes the species of one of the parents and nobody quests a human giving birth to a litter of puppies.

>our guy

I don't think they really are; it's just that all the details and interplay of human genetics are way more important to us than the details of pea genetics could be.

seeing as how they're different animals they can't have babies.

Launchpad recognizes a disgusting race mixer and his blood begins to boil.

So what's the real context of this scene?

Launchpad just walked out of a body snatchers-esque movie and is freaking out because anyone could be one of them. Those two are just extras who walked by.

Launchpad hates it when a Duck Master Race dates a Disgusting Mud Dog.

thanks

It depends often. My sister looks almost white, my brother looks like a light skinned black guy, and I look somewhere between Mexican and Italian (at least based off what others have said).

Genetics are weird, guy

I assume you've all seen the video of the dog fucking a duck to death. These things shouldn't be encouraged.

multiple genes determine skin color and some of them have more than 2 alleles

This is generally my assumption as well.

Dogs. Species follows the mother. They might have vaguely beak-like snouts or feathered hair but species is determined by birth mom.

You know nothing about biology.

jej based launchpad cringing at speciesmixing scum

Like a manchild.

she probably likes his corkscrew cock. he's not gonna like when her doggie vagina clamps down on his dick and doesn't let go though.

New memetastic Sup Forums reaction image?

But are they as delicious?
youtube.com/watch?v=IH1PJTY9AVA

Explain mules, then, fuckboy

Nothing. Inter-species relationships like this are equivalent of male-male, female-female relationships. They're incompatible, but they love each other anyway.

>bunny and cat
seems legit

>duck and dog
hey wait a second!!!

He looks like the comic book guy with a motorhead shirt.

Uncle POL told me about this kind of DEGENERACY!..also I think is one or other species

That’s boring. You’re boring.

Fucking underrated right here.

This episode ends in fire, Right?

>Uncle POL told me about this kind of DEGENERACY!..also I think is one or other species