New Psyop: Steal Clinton Votes

Memers and Dreamers,

Here me out, major potential for a powerful psyop

1. Download app, pretend to be a libtard,
2. Find someone in a "safe" blue state and tell them to vote third party while you vote for Hillary
3. Don't vote for Hillary and you've effectively just taken a vote away from her
4. MAGA

Best results in you live in swing states so Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan Wisconsin, Arizona ad Ohio

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/mcewenmelissa
mobile.twitter.com/skull_cake?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you purposefully trying to misrepresent the voting public?

I thought Sup Forums was against voter fraud

If your dumb enough to give your vote out to a stranger over an app then you kinda deserve it

Is this the same shit as that Trump Trader? I'm in Pennsylvania and signed up for it to cuck some retard into voting for Stein. I'm still going to vote Trump.

FUCKING BUMP
GREAT WORK OP

I've infiltrated and I traded my vote with someone in oregon. Now I promise to vote clinton here in NC (which I wont), and he will vote for johnson in oregon

>Playing fair when your enemy won't
>Muh principles
Get fucked

What they're doing is essentially voter fraud, we're stopping it.

I got my first one, do your part user

Bump

Fuck these cunts

Should have asked for a half dozen bagels to seal the seal dumb goy, haggle.

Godspeed burgerbros, have a bump

>"""""trading""""""

The guy who trades will vote Clinton anyway. Who falls for this shit

BUMP

Can we bot this? I'll take a look at it when I get home if I don't forget. If we can bot it, we could do some real damage.

> implying that liberals aren't lazy and will actually go out in vote if they think they've already "made a difference"

What kind of retarded idea is it?
What prevents them from saying "Yeah I'll vote for your candidate" and just vote for yours?

bump for trump

kek, like liberals are such honest people who will actually do what they say on the app and arent just trying to get more clinton voters and trick all the stein voters into switching over

((((((Goleski))))))

Their smidgen faith in humanity might. The worst that might happen, is us loosing some time.

Exactly. We're still going to be voting for Trump. Whether they'll actually vote for a third party or not, we don't know. But it's worth a try.

OP I suggest adding apps for text lines so euros can partake.

What can the folk in blue states do? Can't they see our area code in our cell #'s?

If you come up with a working bot, I WILL PAY YOU MONEY. I'd love to see this in action.

Get a bot working
Post git/repo here
Post paypal address or some way I can send you money (or steam games etc)
?????
PROFIT

nope it just asks like 3 questions at the beginning with no proof needed, just an email

Yeah a simple chat bot would do actually

Kek, this too easy lads.

charge your phone

likely this app is the product of some superpac effort to gain clinton votes.

You're contribution has been noted bong, thank you for your devotion to the cause

so when can do this from other countries, too?

BUMP

Holy shit, I'm using a fake name, but there are actually people on here using their real names. If you want some good bants, look up some of the names on Facebook. Cuck after cuck.

shut up autist, none of that matters

Love it, wish I could help. Just have a bump instead.

YOU GOD DAMNED IDIOTS!

NOBODY, NOBODY, NOBODY IS GOING TO USE THIS AS INTENDED!

EVERYBODY YOU THINK YOU'VE TRICKED IS VOTING HILLARY ANYWAY!

YOU'RE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME.

NO ACTUAL STINE VOTERS ARE GOING TO USE THIS.

IT WILL ONLY ONLY ONLY BE HILLARY AND TRUMP VOTERS POSING AS STINE AND HILLARY VOTERS, RESPECTIVELY.

GOD DAMN YOU IDIOTS.

NO VOTES WILL ACTUALLY BE EXCHANGED!

yup

>Melissa McEwen
>classist virtue-signaling

Top fucking kek. Can't make this shit up.

THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL EFFORT

ANYONE CAN DO THIS

NO VERIFICATION

GET IN THERE AND GET YOUR KEKS

If 1 vote is exchanged nobody wasted time. Just 1.

>Exactly. We're still going to be voting for Trump. Whether they'll actually vote for a third party or not, we don't know. But it's worth a try.
Covered that already, calm the fuck down.

GOOD POINT NIGEL, FORGET WHAT I'VE SAID.

This, kek wills it

I'm okay with being a hypocrite.

She's a lying cunt

linkedin.com/in/mcewenmelissa Just look at her.

for all the whining yall fags doing about rigged election shit it is quite humorous to see how much yall trying to rig shit in your favor.

ya dumb desperate hypocritical fags. heh fucking emotional drama queens , the lot of you.

THIS IS LEGALIZED VOTER FRAUD

YOU CAN'T PROMOTE TO TRADE VOTES

FUCKING DEMS ARE DESPERATE AFTER O'KEEFE VIDEOS TO FIND NEW WAYS TO RIG THE ELECTION

it's different when a candidate does it

(((HARRISON WIEDER)))

You sound intelligent.

I'm honestly fine with hypocrisy. If Trump was rigging the election I literally wouldn't care.

Got another

ski is polish you dumb cunt.

A word for a person who loses because he's being honest while everyone else is crooked is "лoх".
Don't be one.

is this really legal in the US of A? i guess when you dont even have voter ID laws it doesn't matter

can you not just sell your vote? could probably make good money auctioning your vote on ebay

Kek, look at her Facebook.

This is what I'm thinking, it was probably devised as a way to convert 3rd party votes to Clinton votes in battleground states. No way those other people are going to vote 3rd party, they're likely just HRC supporters who are using underhanded methods to flip Johnson / Stein votes to Clinton votes.

stellar counter arguments you disingenuous scumbags lol

Wew
e
w

>can you not just sell your vote?

There is no requirement to prove who you voted for, so it's perfectly legal.

Can somebody explain how the fuck this is supposed to work? What the fuck is 'trading votes'?

Why wouldn't somebody just pretend to do it then not do it?

Explain.

post more screencaps

Thinking that the voters of crooked hillary would actualy vote for third party and not grabbing 2 hillary votes

CTR is probably already doing the opposite

NH, PA, CO or VA more likely to go red? I'm trying to decide which to do this for

Who made the app?

Got another one.

Democrats cheat no matter how principled we try to be. So we're finally fighting back.

Look how thirsty they are, something doesn't smell right

>implying this isn't just Jews Jewing Jews

This is CTR tier shit - trick third parties into voting Clinton, literally a useless exercise either way though.

>all speak exactly the same almost
>as if, they are CTR shills or something

>Wait for the DoJ to bust everyone for it, get felonies, and then permab& from voting. Love the scam!

Heh goddamn normies

95% sure this app is a farce developed with superpac money to get clinton votes. Notice all the people are willing to vote 3rd party if you vote clinton. But not the other way around.

THEY KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

This is probably a good way to go hunting for more shill memes, im looking all these guys up on kikebook for the keks

Somebody send her this thread for shits and giggles

>inb4 wah wah wah you're ruining it

Fuck off

mobile.twitter.com/skull_cake?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Swapping votes like that sure sounds like voter fraud. Is this illegal?

Should be if not.

try to get the same person with a diffrent account

The whole thing is retarded. It's an absolute nonsense and I'm disappointed in Sup Forums for partaking.

>Polacks are the only ethnicity to ever come out of Poland

American education at it's finest, everybody.

Yep that's the only reason to use this. It's just slimy Clinton voters.

Sounds like 90% of this app's "users" are CTR trying to scam Stein voters.

This shit is rich

Most effective if we all concentrate our magic. Everyone do Wisconsin.

how do I start fishing?

made my account earlier this morning

Thank you for Correcting The Record

This is not voter fraud. What they are doing is voter fraud. You are allowed to lie and tell anyone you are voting for anyone and not follow though. You are not allowed to sell your vote.

mfw this app is used by hillary supporters to trick third party into voting clinton

>Getting them to vote for Hillary in PA.
Are you fucking retarded?

What can I do to help if I'm in a blue state?

Stein needs 5% lads ;)

If it hurts faggots or niggers feelings we can't make it illegal.

Green party voter are desperate and naive. It's really that simple.
Not that I have anything against Jill "GMILF" Stein of course but that's how it goes.

How is it legalized?

Lie to them.

Ranch is pretty fucking disgusting tbqh

>Jill "GMILF" Stein