EAAAAAGLEEEEEEE

EAAAAAGLEEEEEEE

*farts*

Oh Turk(!)

Attached: Zach_Braff_2011_Shankbone.jpg (1200x1884, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AzLmQCl2I6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked scrubs. Finding out him and turk were best friends irl was p cool, even though JD is douchey irl. Last couple seasons of scrubs were real bad though

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydram cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

Zack brappppppppppp

It was the side character that made the show.
Not the main characters.

*bass slide*

>I didn't cry over 9/11 until I saw the memorial park. Prime New York real estate being used as a fucking garden, broke my heart.
--Zach Braff on the 9/11 attacks

>the ted, todd and jordan episode
that's some good shit right there

>Finding out him and turk were best friends irl was p cool

They're not. He didn't even ask him to be in his last movie.

Do pansified pussies end up running the fucking hospital? Don't be a moron.

I liked it desu.
Also KARA BOGA

I like the one where the Janitor spills his spaghetti by showing up to lunch with Elliot in full suit and tie so he covers it up by faking that he's in a barber shop quartet and has to lie more and more elaborately to keep it going.

youtu.be/AzLmQCl2I6o

Based

I’m just now noticing this is pasta

>Cox
>pansified pussy
Kill yourself faggot. Kelso was also prime alpha male.

>cox
>not a pussy

I
DONT
WANT
TO
BE
A
DOC
TOR

>Kelso
Top tier calves

That's the edited quote. The real one was much more graphic.

Both were pussywhipped by their dominant manly fuckwhores of wives you retarded child. One of them even from her wheelchair out.

Look at these soy inhaling queers. Cox and Kelso are god tier men. Deal with it.

Are you trying to say that Scrubs isn't funny?

this, but mostly molly.

Attached: 234523523544235g3.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Kikes never change

This “Soy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

Man I forgot about Zach Braff quotes. How come it didn't have the staying power of Raimi posting?

Obsessed

It's a funny joke. Being a triggered SJW doesn't change that.

tits or gtfo

>studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+

...but you're still in school. Get the offers and sign an offer sheet before you start crowing, you pie-in-the-sky supposition-ist. You are a kid.

spotted the soi boi poster