What the fuck do we do if Hillary cheats her way to the presidency?

I can't even imagine how devastated I would be. There would be no hope left. America would be completely handed over to corporate intrerests and SJWs.

What would you do, Sup Forums?

Probably should just kill yourself. There's no place for people like you in this world.

We ride

What do you think the 2nd is for?

Meh

IMPEACHMENT

if we did it, americans can do it too

Are you calling half of Americans depolorable? You disgust me.

Second what?

No, I didn't say that, I just said they're gullible idiots and should end their lives so humanity can progress.

t. Cuck leaf

Do what you should be doing no matter who sits in the oval office:
-find relatively separated traditionalist communities within your country
-suck up your precious feelings and pick up and move to one of these places
-make a good life for yourself
-marry a virgin girl, utterly imbued with traditionalist religious teaching (if there aren't any homeschooled, constantly chaperoned women it's not a real trad community)
-raise a family of 3 children minimum on redpilled teaching

The commander-in-chief is a big deal, don't get me wrong, but real change MUST start with the people. The route I outlined solves two problems:
1. the problem MGTOW outlines
2. the problem actually being dumb enough to go MGTOW creates

Suck it up, go out there and contribute to undoing liberal cancer through the only method they can't hope to compete with.
BREED.

That feel when no gun during social revolution

stupid leaf

He means the second amendment to the constitution.
Because he is an idiot and thinks the American people will overthrow the government.

MGTOW is not as much of an issue as autistic slutty femanons make it out to be.

Yeah, my joke was probably a bit too subtle. I meant "Second what?" like the second kind of doesn't really qualify as an amendment anymore.

I don't mean an issue in that sense. I mean it in terms of checking out of reproduction. It solves the "I don't want to get fucked over" problem that said slutty women created out of the world of romance, but the "I don't want my people to get fucked over" problem becomes more pronounced.

But find a place where there are strict social institutions against women, marriage and reproduction having the capacity to fuck you over?
Well.

The people did it before and will do it again if necessary. Almost forgetting a little over 200 years ago you revolted against your government, are you?

>doesn't really qualify

Articulate your meaning.

Yeah but the national response time is 4 minutes :^)

Every modern president has employed cheating methods during their election. Hillary doing this is nothing new Sven. The globalists just want it to appear like a fair election to set a good example for the rest of the world.

Holy shit Trudeau, pls die already.

Well SOMEBODY owns 280 million guns out of 300 million people.

And they don't all have them just for hunting or dindus.

ITT:

CTR tries (and fails) to bait and aggressive or decisive response from Sup Forums in a last ditch effort to salvage some form of negative PR towards "Trump's ALT-Right"

Please dont bite lads, stay safe and remember that 2017 is the year of the Militant Feminazi, so get your popcorn in - it's gonna be a hell of a show

>What the fuck do we do if Hillary cheats her way to the presidency?
Meme her death

I mean it has been completely run over and in some places there is no "right to keep and bear arms". Look at what California is doing. That's what I mean. It's very weak.

sage violent bait posts
ignore violent bait posts
laugh at violent bait posts

Fair enough.
I'll try again after the election I guess

>a little over 200 years ago you revolted against your government, are you?
That was before drones, warplanes, machine guns, nukes, landmines, mustard gas, tanks, bombers, aircraft carriers, and nuclear submarines were invented, unfortunately.

Someone post the pic of time-travelling Trump.

>implying anyone will do anything
tbqh I'd rather just continue my life since I'll still be a middle upper class citizen. I'll donate to rebels though.

Yeah, no. I want Trump to win. I'm not a CTR shill. I'm sorry if this looked like bait, I just realized how devastated I would be if he didn't win (he will)

Always fucking Sweden, eh? You should change your VPN location from time to time, at least it keeps us guessing

>200 years ago.
Yeah, great parallel dumbass.
Armed insurrection is basically impossible and doomed to fail.

No matter what, I take solace in the fact that Bernie will never be fucking president.

But it's looking like Trump has a legit chance.

>tbqh I'd rather just continue my life since I'll still be a middle upper class citizen. I'll donate to rebels though.

This is how everyone thinks though

Let some other retard die while I live comfy

Course the "other retards" don't exist since no one will do shit as always while you complain on Sup Forums all day

This depresses me. A movement for real change is not possible today. The ruling elite have succeeded in engineering a completely passive population. We are too content with the entertainment we get that we don't care about all the shit that goes on that we together could put a stop to.

It will not be the people vs the military. So you honestly think soldiers would fire at and kill their countrymen and relatives and neighbors just because some evil fuck in Washington said so? It would be easy if enough people gathered to actually be a threat to the political elite and marched.

>200 years ago is a long time xD

If you think humanity has all of a sudden forgot how to completely go to war with itself you don't understand us too much.

That kind of attitude is likely why it's bound to never succeed ever again. Your happy with whatever life the elites designate you're allowed to live, and that's fine if you keep your mouth shut and live out the rest of your decreased existence.

>implying rebels all across the world don't have access to this kind of weaponry

You need a source and it goes form there. You're also not taking into account military mutineers.

The same thing we do every night, user - try to take over the world!