Why Does MTV's Decoded Hate White People?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDCADWyaiI

You all know what to do boys

Funniest thing is that ugly whore is married to a white guy.

she probably has a bias toward white cock

>black toddlers make up low part of population but do the most severe offences in preschool
>DAT MEEN DEY OPPRESSED!!! THEY DIDNDU NUFFINZ

checked

Remember that most young white people are tech savvy. They don't watch much regular TV anymore. They use the internet almost exclusively.

That leaves niggers. Niggers watch a lot of TV. So it's only natural that they would fall back on their lesser demographic.

I really wonder why ((((((((((MTV)))))))))) would make so many anti-white videos.

(((((((Who))))))))) could be behind it {8?)

{8?)# /\

Why is she BLEACHED????

I think MTV take it a little too far these days, I mean blaming racism on whites, that's just not on.

I work in a public school and suffice it to say, you could not be more correct.

This bitch is so full of shit I can smell it from from here

HONKEY TONK'D

>Nigger gives stats and evidence for their point
>FUCKING CHIMP LOL MTV RETARDS OF COURSE NIGGERS GONNA NIG

Why does Sup Forums hate being right and destroy their own arguments?

I bet she is the one wearing strapon in that relationship

Also they didn't take into account the areas these kids are going to school in. They are a minority at white dominated schools. Suspension probably doesn't happen a lot their. Where it probably happens a lot is in lower class areas with a higher black student population. It would only make sense if 50% of the kids getting suspended are black when over 90% of them at the school are black. The statistic provided didn't say where they were conducted or on what population size. This entire video is retarded and sanctimonious.

why do i get hard when i see this bitch

That guy must have balls the size of peas

Bump

You guys all know full well she doesn't talk to her white husband like that either.

She has some pretty nice lips desu

>Franchesca

this triggers me greatly

Rural whites watch TV I think. They are pretty separated from the Internet except for vidya consoles and social media.

I only say this because shows like honey boo-boo, swamp people, moonshiners, duck dynasty have super high ratings. Even MTV had some redneck themed reality show a while back I think.

I dont get how they scream structual racism just to turn around and vote democrat.

the democrats will only make the situation worse for them.

no collage fee = shittier education + more taxes
more immigrants = less jobs
less jobs = need of welfare + more crime

kek

Has this chimp ever NOT made an excuse for a single negative thing attributed to minorities?

>implying 8 cares about that, he just cared enough to reply to your post

That was certainly better argued and presented than 99.9999999% of Sup Forums "arguments"