Monster High/Ever After High thread

Monster High/Ever After High thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZwYWPqnmq_/?hl=en&taken-by=garrett_sander
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Abbey is best ghoul, there is no denying this.

Post the Toralei doll.

wot

Sorry about this, but why does Monster High, Ever After High, Spacepop, Kuu Kuu Harajuku etc etc...have weird body designs?

My nigga. I'm kinda bummed that the new show did away with her cute tusks.

Big head, little body? Probably trying to cash in on anime/Blythe/Pullip popularity.

I think it comes from the inspiration of model sketches in fashion, Monster High captured it best.

Her design is super cute in the new show, dont know why they got ride of her tusks though, might just be the shows cheapness showing since her dolls have them still

Apple is a VIRGIN WITH RAGE

Fucking Mattel.

Fixed.

comics and cartoons are definitely one in the same.

Much cuter!

Would you prefer to talk about the MH comic or the MH cartoon then?
Personally, I thought the comic was really neat and wish there were more of them. I liked the Cleo and Deuce story best; they have a cute relationship.

Major improvement

um okay. There are comics and cartoons.

Gotta make her suffer.

NO

>Magic Mirror: What you see in me is the reflection of your deepest desires that dwells in your heart. What do you see?

>Raven: I see me, my dad and mom. We’re happy.

>Apple: I see me and Raven.

>Cerise: I see a wolf.

>Lizzie: I see Wonderland

>Maddie: I see Raven.

>Duchess: I see my parents.

>Cupid: I see home.

>Kitty: I see a Cerise.

>Faybelle: I see me, the Darkfairy.

>Briar: I see me and my friends. We have become old together.

>Cedar: I don’t see anything. Does that mean that I don’t have a heart?

>Courtly: I see Ganondorf.
>Crystal: I see me failing at life
>Helga: All I see is food.

Why is Courtly seeing Ganondorf?

POST THEORIES

Maddie bathes in soup.

Briar likes crop tops.

>tfw you'll never see Briar in a crop top.

user, why so sad?

We'll never see that mocha tummy.

Stop.

Cerise is dating Duchess

Alistair has a Bandersnatch.

What the fuck was her problem?

>WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

That's just wrong.

Best vorefag waifu

SOMEONE POST GINGER VORE

Y'all gotta have headcannon

I think this thread is prematurely dead. AGAIN

She's autistic, like Chris Chan. Also a pedophile

Can I start a song? One word at a time. Ill start;

THEY

TOLD

'Tis the fandoms fate these days

Meeshell is a mermaid. Why do her hands not change? Shouldn't she have webbed hands? I've also read theories that she should have flippers like a plesiosaur.

She'd have some kind of webbing on her hands. Probably not flippers, but more akin to an otter's

Any thoughts on Ever After High?

So, like Chris Chan also?

EVERYTHING

Wouldn't Cerise make for good vorefag as well?

Ramona is an imaginary sister to Cerise given life through narrative bullshit caused by her page (which at this point is more or less confirmed Bad Wolf) becoming a part of her and being such a shock she created life.

Because of Evil Queen taking the roll of Dark fairy in the past, Raven Queen is technically the next Dark Fairy. This is why Fay hates her so much.

Cedar's body was always that of a teenage girl because Pinocchio didn't want her to be teased for being a "child" in Ever After High. But since her mind developed like a normal child, she was too big to be with little kids and yet too underdeveloped in the mind to be with older kids. This causes her more awkward moments.

Duchess is a magical lesbian baby of Odile and Odetta.

Ginger's words of "her mother hasn't tried to eat anyone" can not be trusted. 1, she is a biased perspective. 2, her entire current look is literally molded because of her lies and desire to conceal the witch.

Nina Thumbell is basically the Antman of the group. she can use the "Eat Me" cake of wonderland and grow bigger than any giant.

The "Evil" Raven in Way too Wonderland was created by "Destiny/Fairytale Magic" because even though she signed the book, Raven wouldn't willingly become Evil Queen, so it created a new personality.

The whole "Sign your life away to legacy" was created by a cult. Think of Silent Hill, but the cult actually got their god.

Evil Queen and Bad Wolf were BFFA in high school, had Evil not tried to destroy everything, Bad wolf would have asked her to be Cerise's godmother

Betty Bunyan has a pet hamster

Melody Piper was one of the children that Pied kidnapped. It's actually the way the Piper family works. Abduction=Adoption

Faybelle would literally kick Mal's ass.

Faybelle would be the Vegeta of Ever After High.

Giles Grimm isn't blind to Red and Bad wolf

Milton Grimm and Baba Yaga have a George Lopez/Benny

Farrah's father is the Fairy God Father

Apple is a cunt.

The ass was fat

>Sparrow teaching “Boi who cried wolf”

>Sparrow: look, women are delicate. Watch me

>Sparrow calls out Duchess: Hey Flaty McWashboardBoobs

Poppy O’Hair's Silent Hill

Self-doubt, desire for longing, fears that she is tied to something that she can’t control. A fear that she and her sister are in things way too deep.

The lingering air in Poppy’s Silent Hill is suffocating, poisonous to her health, corroding her from the inside out - Poppy can only be outside for short amount of time before she would die. In order for her to escape the fog, she has to follow the long threads of hair that leads her on her path; these would often lead to mannequin busts with traces of old rotten flesh still attached at its base. Creatures in her silent hill want to enwrap her in chain-like hair to envelope her in a coating as the mannequins she worked on; watching her as the thick mist quickly dissolves her.

Scissor Woman – is Poppy’s very own fears in physical form. With rustic blood-splattered blades for limbs it has two conjoined head like Siamese-twins. Scars and wounds fester with a stench of rotten flesh, it has no facial feature save for ripped flesh that seems to mimic mouths, and one head surely looks like it is smiling with the puss dripping out while the other seems blind to her. When first appears before Poppy she tries to cut the threads of hair she is following trying to throw her off her path. Roaming the outside world in the mist if the creature finds poppy and attacks her and she causes a spark with her blades and explosion will occur as it will burn everything.

The Scissor Woman represents Poppy’s metaphorical self-harm. Since their run in with Destiny in “Truth or Hair” doubts have started to fester since that perhaps what the two that they were doing was doing more harm to them than good. The scissors blades on the creature’s arms represent the feeling that which she desire just to cut everything and just follow the path that is presented. The scars on her body represents the small lingering thoughts that had recently started to pop up in her mind – That she has very sharp scissors, perhaps she should just end it all herself. Despite these thoughts, Poppy always puts on a fake smile while being around her sister.

Yes, especially when she completes her story and gets eaten by Ramona.

Typical entitled millennial

at this point the stories mainly implies that Cerise is the Badwolf.

Darling is hard lez but she is not into Apple since she has considered Apple part of Daring's story since they were all kids. So she actually was not big on the kiss and felt uncomfortable about it afterwards. She feels like she wronged her brother and feels guilty about the fact that she kind of liked it.

My other headcanon is that the Dark Fairy was not really in the picture when Faybelle was growing up. I don't know why I think that, I think she just reminds me of this girl I know who was raised by a single dad, the way she is snippy around other girls and toadies to older women.

>My other headcanon is that the Dark Fairy was not really in the picture when Faybelle was growing up. I don't know why I think that, I think she just reminds me of this girl I know who was raised by a single dad, the way she is snippy around other girls and toadies to older women.

I'm thinking more along the lines that something happened when Evil Queen "took the role" from the Dark Fairy and Faybelle herself was clearly shooken up by what happened to her mother.

I mean currently we have seen Fay talk to her mom on the phone, but even then we could chalk that up to her mind.

>tfw all the cool boys are gone and we're left with bland Gil, Deuce, and some new rando.

I want Darling to get all the princesses/damsels.

>Best boy Clawd dropped forever
>replaced with an army of copy+paste little brothers

I know one of the books implied that Faybelle was doted on and spoiled. Her mom was kind of a mean girl and encouraged her to look down on Farrah's family.

It will never happen but I want Valentine back so bad. He was a total fuccboi but so entertaining.

This and also you have to think about how it would look as a real life doll.

Clawd just got a doll, silly. I wouldn't say he was dropped forever, he could come back.

I'm curious as to if he'd be Draculaura's boyfriend again, especially since she seems so much younger this time around.

This messed up timeline garbage is upsetting, so i don't know if they're super different in age. but, I'd like to think its still a thing if they aren't.

Why is her entire head deforming when she speaks?

>Johnny Spirit never got a doll
A fucking crime

Because this was G1 movies animation, it wasnt perfect, but I want it back.

>No 2 pack of Operetta and Johnny
what the fuck Mattel

>yfw Boo York was originally going to release a 2-pack of Catty and Seth

Oops forgot link

instagram.com/p/BZwYWPqnmq_/?hl=en&taken-by=garrett_sander

I'm more upset about the Fraidie Hawkins line falling through. That could've made for a cute storyline.