I literally CAN'T believe this

I literally CAN'T believe this.

America is going to elect a big dumb orange grossly unqualified racist POS over WHAT, exactly?

A bunch of emails? A bunch of goddamned fucking cocksucking show nothing do nothing be nothing EMAILS?

America is sick. The media is truly rigged, but it's against HER, idiots.

I want you to remember a few things if this causes her to lose:

Say goodbye to the stock market if Drumpf gets in.

Say goodbye to fifty years of race relations.

Say goodbye to being a world leader. You just handed Russia a gold star for sticking their fucking nose in your elections.

Say goodbye to treating women like human fucking beings.

Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.

Say goodbye to not needing a bomb shelter in your back yard because you never when Drumpf will press the button over a tweet.

You own all of it when he wins. I want you sick memetards to know that. You got this man as far as he is and the Russians did the rest.

Eat my ass.

I know! Drumpftards are so dumb!

FPBP!

Classical example of the left projecting their own flaws on to their opponents.

(you)

Calm down leaf. Nothing is going to change its going to be the same shit as always.

Hey leaf, welcome the new age like the progressive liberal bitch you claim to be.

>safe spaces
ha
kekekeek

CTR shouldn't even pay you for this one, 0/10

>Say goodbye to fifty years of race relations.

Press F to say goodbye

>A bunch of emails?
That directly implicate your paymaster with participating and most likely having a hand in running a PEDOPHILE SEX RING where they FUCK CHILDREN.

Kill yourself you fucking degeneracy enabler.

>muh CTR

Fuck you!!!! You actually think those people care about this struggling shithole!!!!

>The media is truly rigged, but it's against HER
Canadians are so fucking retarded

Is "race relations" what your Girlfriend calls it?

I think that No-Fly Zone over Syria and calling her own voterbase "fucking dumbasses" (which they are, but that's not the point) and calling African American kids "super predators" doesn't help either.

>struggle

yep, that'll do it

sage / slide

What does that even mean? I am a woman...

Take a breath, leaf. You're starting to turn red.

shut up you retarded leaf

TITS OR GTFO

cry more faggot

>You're starting to turn red.
But that's what we want.

>I am a woman...
Tits or gtfo, leaf

try harder

plebbit pls go

You're clearly too smart for Sup Forums, why are you wasting your brilliance on us?

>A

we're fucked either way and we completely deserve it

Only the emails?

They also kill the kids

dead bodies don't tell stories

>Fucking

>Leaf

>I literally CAN'T believe this.
Habeeb it
>America is sick. The media is truly rigged, but it's against HER, idiots.
Lmao muh patriarchy

>Say goodbye to the stock market if Drumpf gets in.
I just want to say goodbye to the federal reserve in my lifetime
Fucking gladly
>Say goodbye to being a world leader. You just handed Russia a gold star for sticking their fucking nose in your elections.
Russia is big bad boogeyman now, but when they were communist pieces of shit then you liberals all wanted to be like Russia
>Say goodbye to treating women like human fucking beings.
What is personal responsibility?
>Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.
gladly, they are not my burden, why not let Saudi Arabia take care of the trash.

Too late!

lol brainwashed hillary supporter "JUST emails"

Still a hundred times better than having our country in the hands of a corrupt politician who would rather have the world burn than admit she's a criminal.

>>>/tumblr/

QUIT TAKING THE BAIT YOU FUCKING REDDITORS

>I literally CAN'T believe this.

What CAN'T you believe?

>America is going to elect a big dumb orange grossly unqualified racist

That you became a racists this quickly?

Stop trying to sell pills here you fucking shill.

>Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.
You realize Hillary's foreign policy stances are to blame for creating ISIS and making the Syria civil war worse.

But you're a Canadian so probably just trolling.

Um...?

the same leaf posts this every few days, get a grip lad.

STOP FUCKING POSTING THE SAME FUCKING THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY

TAKE CARE OF YOUR LEAF OR YOUR PROXY, CUNT

>muh drumpf
>muh racist
>muh orange
>muh emails are literallynothing
>muh russia
>muh refugees
>muh feels

average Canadian post everybody

daily reminder
>hillary win is optimum for Sup Forums.
>hillary win provides infinite opportunities
>immediately after winning (by a small margin) an election which she has no rightful place to run in (after rigging nevada against bernie) will be when hillary is most vulnerable
>supporting drumpf was a Sup Forums psy-op to bring in normies
>sacrificing trump to destroy hillary is a worthy sacrifice
we won this election a long time ago

Thanks for Correcting The Record (r). 1 Rouble has been deposited into your account.

>look mom I posted it again

How are you not bored of this yet? I'll admit the pic made me laugh the first time I saw it, but you toss this shit up like 3x a day.

Anyone here wants to get fag-married so i can vote for Trump?
I'm a good cook and not an actual homosexual so i can go back once Trump wins :^)

This pasta never gets old, mainly because there are a good deal of pants-pooping SJWs out there who actually believe it.

Literally shilling for a child sex trafficker...

Can't wait until the western world has a meetup to discuss the Canadian problem.

I take a fence to this.

Someone's mad

>two posts by OP

"""leaf"""

Most vulnerable to what? Impeachment like her rapist husband?

Yeah, that worked out stellar.

The only way she goes to jail or sees any repercussions is with Trump in the Oval Office.

The picture is so great, because it says everything about the person who made it. How they are still using the 1.0 guidebook for campaigning, how they do not realize that most Trump supporters, especially the ones on here actually don't need nor want a safe space. Trumps succes is a consequence of a society with safe spaces.

MAGA boys

I think Americans are sick of their bankers selling out the middle class to make higher profits on their investments. They know if they vote for Hillary, median household income will decline further and income inequality will continue to increase.

Also, the memes will be hilarious. I can't wait to have our own version of Duterte telling our allies it's time to pay up

Also possibly an alliance with Russia that would really fuck up the Jew world order.

>unqualified
>racist
sourceplz

>yes goy, who the president of america is actually matters
>George Soros does not already own the us government

sick of this "the us government is not already corrupted beyond belief" meme

>without trump as a shield, all eyes on her.
the leaks we have had in the last few days alone are enough to end a presidency.
kaine will be president within 6 months.

I hope you cry for weeks, you little pussy.

You are stupid.

Hillary Clinton committed Treason and put our National Security at Risk, UC Agents at Risk, and is 100% involved in Pay for Play tactics.

She is the most corrupt and over all worst politician to ever run for President of the US.

If America elects Hillary they are saying, "We don't care if we are ruled by a class that is going to take advantage of the lower class, break the law, and put our national security at risk."

America has one last chance to stand up and say, "NO MORE! No More Criminals running America. No More Liars holding office."

Trump is a man with problems, he says some mean things, but he Cares about America and Americans. This is something that Hillary will never be able to Accomplish.

>woman
You're why no one takes us seriously around here.

Kill me, Pete

How many times are you going to use this same retarded stale ass fucking pasta?

>Sage for shit thread.

Hey. If the pedo ring accusation causes you to vote trump... I say great. But I seriously think this theory is the work of shills who are trying to muddy the water.

nu-Sup Forums can't resist eating b8.

>Say goodbye to treating women like human fucking beings.
How is any of this bad?

Shill you suck

Hillary is the one itching for nuclear war

Hillary is the one accepting hundreds of millions in bribes

Hillary is the one raping children

I would literally vote for a dead cat before I would vote for Hillary.

Its really amazing in a bad way how people fall it. Certain pasta phrases need to be on autob8.

Anyone who votes for a criminal deserves to be hanged alongside her.

Sage

>leaf losing his shit
>Trump safe space picture

Is irony not a concept in Canada?

That picture actually made me laugh!

Dank troll, I rate it 5/7

>Say goodbye to the stock market if Drumpf gets in.

Hmm...

>Republican party is the party of the rich.
>The rich will throw a tantrum and crash the stock market if a Republican candidate wins

Really makes you think

The leaf can read /pol but not Wikileaks.
Sad, dumb leaf.

don't let them divide and conquer. it was posted in some chat logs these idiots would use canadian proxies to further divide NA opinion.

STUPID LEAF
DELET THIS

What is it about this country that produces so many based people?

Nice bait
I almost replied. Oh wai-