youtube.com/watch?v=4eF9kGtyGec
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Selfbumping

On it

>Liberals think black people are retarded
But they are.

Pretty good normie-compatible video, thanks.

They need to pretend they care for SJW good boy points and project their own insecurities on republicans. The reality is that they could care less about them. See also: BLM.

Holy kek this is amazing.

eyo hol up

how iz i supposed ta get mah fohty without an id nigga

>horowitz
I wonder whose behind this video

(((horowitz)))

I hate "the joos" memes and the fact that people really buy them, but I just had to do it first

Omg this is fucking real. Spread it, this itself is so detrimental.

Still his sheckels gave us something good

It's literally a Jew finding the most ignorant white girls he can, and then trying to tell black people that all white people are like that.

Like how can it be any more obvious?

>black people are too dumb to use the internet
>voter IDs are racist

It's about persuasion.

All these black people seem like nice people

the important thing is exposing that libshits aren't as angelic and loving and good as they claim to be.

lol

God I fucking hate liberals

hahaha these fucking morons

even they think niggers are dumb they just veil their opinions with virtue signals & buzz words

>implying 99% of college liberals aren't this dumb

These aren't the "most ignorant", this is what all white liberals now believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pb3txlrBZaE

Why are African American values so much different than African values?

one of the things I miss about Sup Forums from like 2007 and shit is the comics. stoner, rage, ms paint, whatever. those were the best threads.

seriously though it's fucks like this that made me turn conservative

the most sicko racist fucks who truly believe deep down in their soul that minorities are inferior are fucking leftists

you didn't even do it first you fucking nigger

widdly scuds

jesus christ

If I were black I would rather hang out here than with people who treat me like a fucking retard.

Bump. Do they think I don't know how the internet works or how to get a driver's license????

before le trolle

more redpills

youtu.be/3Bc5WPsrvqY

Of course they think blacks are retarded.

The anti-voter ID thing is aimed at illegal Mexicans, though. [spoiler]Even though Mexico itself issues federal voter IDs[/spoiler]

I'm black and I have an ID.

Everyone black that I know in Houston and New Orleans has an ID.

Who the fuck got this idea that black voters couldn't get IDs?

ding

I argued this shit with my brother. We're a poor household and have been low SES all our lives (he majored in physics and decides to work minimum wage because "muh morals, I don't want to make weapons", and I'm going to school for nursing). This is exactly the SAME shit he would say, the moment he joined the fucking LGBT movement at his college he lost control of himself and has NEVER been the same.

He's going to live in poverty the rest of his fucking life, and sits at our parents house drawing all day now going to his job as a self checkout guy 4 days a week for 12 hours TOTAL.

I don't know why this video made me rant like this but fuck super liberals. I understand being "liberal" to a point, I've basically been one all my life. This is the first election I've voted red honestly, and my brother voted for Clinton even with all the info. Only reason is "Just no trump.", I can't understand it. I'm just mad I've lost my brother. I can't shoot the shit with him anymore, he gets offended at everything, He's a bitch and no longer a man now to put it simply. It feels terrible..

They're from New York, so they're probably quite rotten

>retarded

They just don't have internet in the middle of the jungle.

>he thinks DR3 will ever work

Most blacks won't care about this, only that the check comes 1st of the month.

Can illegals actually vote in America?
Doesn't the registration process take care of it?

>Liberals think black people are retarded
where as Sup Forums has famously high opinions of them?
>lets take the black vote away from hillary with this
ah, so you're literally doing exactly what this video is trying to accuse liberals of doing by USING THIS VIDEO. good god you people are retarded

You'd think, but there are ways around it, like voting on behalf of a registered voter or something

racsit liberals who think because theyre not racist.

if anything yall would have the most ID's considering yall get pulled over and 'randomly' stopped all the time

black ppl are retarded

>IMPLYING the black vote is going to clinton

we got you boy

youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aArXQnCM_Og

youtube.com/watch?v=4eF9kGtyGec

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow

youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM

Liberals think blacks can not improve at all thats why they coddle them like children.
Conservatives expect better from them and say we should punish those that break the law, and kick the healthy off of welfare (of all races)

sorry to hear that. no brother here but I've had mates who have fallen to the left as well. good news is that bullshit movements like this don't last forever. people will eventually grow exhausted from being offended all the time.

Maybe America isn't racist enough.

Here blacks can be stopped and asked to show ID even when just walking.
And failure to show ID can mean getting accused of being an illegal alien and deported back to Africa.

America is the least racist country in the world because the left and right want to kiss minority asses for votes.

Even a lot of Sup Forumslacks feel bad for the poor black people because of "Democrat racism" or whatever. Not realizing that black folk don't care about the truth, as long as Uncle Sam's check clears every month.

>today in something that never happened
fucking edgelord they might just get a fine and don't pay it

It still is, but no where what it was for Obama. Many will probably just not bother showing up at all.

The majority of those who do vote will still be voting democrat.

Of course they won't actually get deported because they will say who they are.

But legal citizens have been arrested during immigration raids because they didn't have ID - and that would never happen to white people who speak Dutch.

>Europe deporting anyone back to Africa for any reason

That guy who raped a boy at a public pool just got off scott free because he claimed he didn't know the boy didn't want his asshole ripped apart.

You guys aren't deporting anyone for lack of ID...

>implying germany still has european people in it

Sorry to hear that user.

Christ I really hope Trump wins though, just so we can be lesser people and shout "I TOLD YOU!" for a couple weeks.

We are deporting illegals.

It's also a crime to feed or shelter them. - the UN is pissed at us becasue of that, crying human rights but we don't give a shit.

>It's literally a Jew finding the most ignorant white girls he can, and then trying to tell black people that all white people are like that.

This is the exact narrative that the left has been spewing for years, that Republican's want to suppress Black and Latino voters by using the exact ways these people are claiming. It is like they are reading off a script when they explain the reasons POC can't get ID's.

Ami Horowitz is one of those "Jews you can use". He did a good street interview with Somalis in Minneapolis a few years ago, got them to admit on camera that they wanted Sharia law in America.

>These aren't the "most ignorant", this is what all white liberals now believe.
I second this. I live with one... help

I will never trust a European when it comes to race laws until your country is loading the people into busses and boats and shipping them off in 1080p quality

Not all of us are :(

The thing is we don't give a fuck about being called racist. Libs base their whole ideology around muh raycism, yet they view niggers the same way we do

It's called intellectual honesty. Don't call me racist when you want to keep niggers as pets

careful, you'll strain your neck trying so hard to suck your own dicl

BASED

It is a bullshit theory behind the anti-voter id movement. Hell man, Ive spent a fair amount of time in cook county jail (chicago) and all those niggers knew how to use the internet. NONE OF THEM VOTE THOUGH. Not even the non-felons.

Yes good nigger vote republican that means you are just as smart as the white man.

>the retarded liberals were all white

Unsliding

i'd love to see libs try to shit on this

> WHY ARE THEY SPEAKING AGAINST THEIR OWN INTERESTS

I had a friend in college who studied physics with me. The guy was brilliant; he works at mcdonalds now because he didn't want to do anything else afterwords.

>(he majored in physics and decides to work minimum wage because "muh morals, I don't want to make weapons"
Physicist here. No, your brother works minimum wage because he's a retard. 99.999% of physicists will never do any kind of work with nuclear weapons. Fuck, probably 95% of NUCLEAR physicists will never do any work with nuclear weapons.

Sounds to me like your brother wasn't intelligent enough to go to graduate school and get a doctorate in physics (which is the only thing that matters in physics; a baccalaureate is basically just a certificate saying "I can do calculus").

And then I read the rest of your post and saw that your brother actually is a fucking retard. Disown him now, you can't help him.

Most white people don't know any black. The only difference between white liberals and white conservatives in the USA is that the white liberals grew up in wealthy areas and don't identify themselves firstly as a white person. Also there's no class competition between white liberals and blacks, as there is between low-income whites who make up the conservative political base. Rich white conservatives are a different class altogether.

I'd rather start out a zombie apocalypse with a group of black people than a group of white college kids.

White liberals talk past black people and the follow up on the mainstream media instead of the communities being talked about. These videos are real good.

I work in a company that deals with selling items to inmates in prison. We deal with inmates, their families and friends. Many of them are (I'm assuming by their names and accents) black. Many of them do not have internet access or computers....or at least that's what they tell me.

Just watch any home made worldstar video, they all have iphones and internet

Yeah, they probably lie to you. Niggers always have an iPhone when they need to record two of their baby mommas fighting in the street. They always have a car when they need to do a drive by. They can always walk when they have to go down the street to sling dope. And they always have the internet when they need to share retarded WE WUZ KANGZ shit on Facebook.

But suddenly the second they're required to use one of these methods for a legitimate reason, like obtaining a government issued ID to partake in the electoral process, they can't, because Whitey be racistz n sheeeit

Fucking Christ I despise liberals. I can't begin to imagine what life must be like with your head in the sand and ignoring blatant hypocrisy on a daily basis.

Liberalism is absolutely a mental illness and it's about time it gets classified as such. These people will be our downfall.