Brazilians of Sup Forums, do you believe this? Was Temer put in power by the globalists that have taken over America?

Brazilians of Sup Forums, do you believe this? Was Temer put in power by the globalists that have taken over America?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/730909086775152641

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/731178973548445697

While I agree that PT sucks, don't you think we shouldn't trust that the globalists have our best interests at heart?

Are you going to vote for Ciro Gomes in 2018? You are, right? youtube.com/watch?v=nHBUPzqCyjE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHBUPzqCyjE#t=22m09s
youtube.com/watch?v=nYdBUYvJ2hA
youtube.com/watch?v=hDsH_ykmnfo
youtube.com/watch?v=rwNTjlEpJD0#t=8m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=jF-U4TkJ8Pk
politica.estadao.com.br/blogs/coluna-do-estadao/sou-so-coautor-diz-carlos-bolsonaro-sobre-salario-vitalicio-para-vereadores/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums this is important!!!

he was put there by people who voted for Dilma, idgaf if globalists like him or not, and ciro gomes is a major faggot who does not deserve a single vote. Also just read the emails and it's literally nothing, just that old vampire faggot giving opinions they leak to the media every week anyway. Assange is a russian ally and is Russia is mad we're not trying to become their dogs anymore, but going back to being europe's (and the US') dogs. Given Russia's dogs here (Venezuela, Nicaragua, Bolivia, etc) are all shit-tier, while the US' dog (Chile) is doing fine, I don't care.

No.

But don't you care about corruption and not being able to develop our industries internally instead of giving resources away to international companies?

"has devolved into a loose coalition of opportunistic regional
"caciques" who for the most part - and there are exceptions - seek
political power for its own sake"

that McMullen guy did his research right, all he said is right

They're all corrupt (Ciro and his whole party, family and friends included), and we've been "developing our industries internally" since Vargas, all to have worse results than with dumb Collor.

We're not gonna develop shit with protectionism, we will only have shit-tier industries that can't compete and live off corporate welfare from the government to whoever helps the politicians more, the kings' friends, as always.

If you actually pay attention to things, pretty much every president was under the influence of an international power at some point after the dictatorship.

Do you think the PT fuckers didn't want to sell their own people for a piece of the cake either?

>develop our industries
What industries?

>the breeds still believe in democracy
>checked

youtube.com/watch?v=nHBUPzqCyjE#t=22m09s Tell me why you think what he's saying here is wrong. This gets at the core of the globalist issue and he is against it. How can you be against the globalists in America but be for them in Brazil?

Ciro Gomes can suck a dick. Coup my ass, FHC was against it, Aécio was against it, Alckmin was against it, Cunha tried to dump it in order to save face but failed.

how old are you?

No, really, how old are you?

Ciro Gomes is an old liar. He defended about every political position you can think of in order to gain a little bit of power. Don't waste your time with that idiot.

>How can you be against the globalists in America but be for them in Brazil?
Because Brazil is already a shithole. There's nothing to be ruined by globalism here that wasn't already ruined 500 years ago.

Also

>BRICS
lmao

Can you refute the argument he made at the point I linked, or are you just going to attack him? What does he get for going against Temer and calling it a coup when the overwhelming public opinion was that it wasn't a coup and that they supported it? What does he get out of doing that? If all he really wanted was more political power he would have just gone along with it like everyone else.

I can smell the filth of the people of this thread in my mouse.

He also claims Hugo Chavez was his personal friend. youtube.com/watch?v=nYdBUYvJ2hA
Dirceu claims he was part of the Foro de São Paulo, along with the rest of Latin America's leftist heads of state.
youtube.com/watch?v=hDsH_ykmnfo

I meant mouth god damnit

Well it's obvious Dilma was taken down by (((them))) because she was falling out of the line.

>ciro gomes
corrupt jew shitlord

Bolsonaro 2018 or fuck off

That's probably just the North African dick you suck every day, Pierre.

>What does he get for going against Temer and calling it a coup when the overwhelming public opinion was that it wasn't a coup and that they supported it?

Support from worker's unions, student unions, and actual organized political sectors instead of the unorganized masses.

What does one thing has to do with the other?

She was ousted due to her criminal financial mismanagement and complete lack of flexibility to negotiate with congress a way out. Even the supper trimmed out impeach process that didn't even account for the embezzlement she did during 2014 had more than enough for it to be regarded as legitimate. By the way, if it were to take all that was uncovered by the accounting tribunal (TCU) during 2015 (the report was only finished recently) then even voting against her impeachment would be highly suspicious. Not to mention the illegal decrees authorizing more spending.

If Temer has issues as well then let him be impeached as well due to these issues, this is unrelated to her impeachment.

>Bolsonaro 2018

This will be like backing Ron Paul. He won't make it at all, stop being delusional.

All those unions just lost elections heavily pretty much everywhere last week.

Listen here Paulo, you can't even tell the ethnicities of your people anymore. The whole country is just a mix of mongrels

and they'll lose again. Ciro is certainly an opportunist, but he's still an idiot.

Why should i vote for Ciro Gomes?

I see you are a liveleak pro with a Cidade de Deus PhD.

Aren't you lads pretty fucked too? I only hear bad news from there.

Also, lets wait a bit more for the corruption scandals to unfold. Particularly the leniency deals with the corporations in exchange for information seem promising.

Then we can take a look at the leftovers.

No, he was put in power because Dilma is a retarded person and could not administrate shit.

Because he belonged to an organization made up of leftist Latin American heads of states and wannabes that promoted, first of all, the integration of Latin American countries according to the left's agenda., obviously: youtube.com/watch?v=hDsH_ykmnfo

He's anti-globalism, you see.

>integration of Latin American countries
>anti globalism

Your definition of globalism is lacking. By the way, globalism is a good thing, competition is what moves the markets forward.

> globalism is a good thing
Then why are Americans voting for Trump?

That was sarcasm. I'm not OP.

PT and Foro de São Paulo are just another form of supranationalism, similar to other communist governments.
We're pawns in the globalism game - somewhat important due our natural resources but neverthelesd pawns.

Because the democratic party wants to turn their country into Brazil.

BR threads are comfy as shit.

free trade isn't automatically globalism
globalism is related to the centralization of political power into one or a few "super-states", which are hardly democratic at all (ONU, EU, most notably, but also Eurasianism, islamism, etc)

But Trump's policies are going to focus on America first instead of bowing to international interests. Why is this a good idea in America but in Brazil this gets called communism?

Is he planning to shut down international trade or to try to be more energetic when negotiating with China?

By the way, under the distorted view that is against sending money abroad as if things were so simple, the US would benefit much more from protectionism since they import much more than they export, Brazil on the contrary is an exporter.

>France1942_France2014.jpg

Left-wing Latin American interests are hardly a reflection of Brazil's interests.

We don't need shitty globalism, I don't want Brazil to be another vassal state like Chile.

Just fix the ridiculous anti-competitive bureaucracy and corruption and Brazil will be great again.

Because those countries have two completely different political scenes? Nationalism here comes from the commie parties, while the opposite happens in America. Some other user already mentioned that and the shitty protectionism issue.

Unlike Brazil, the US have a lot to lose with globalism and the destruction of their borders.

Globalists put Dilma too. Globalist own our country cuz the politicians sell it to the highest bidder.

Trump wants to impoverish the American people so they can be "competitive"
It boils down to that.

>globalism is a good thing
>wanting to be fucked raw by another country and not get something in return is a good thing

Free trade =/= globalism.

Why do you suggest voting for Ciro Gomes, user?
I'm seriously interested

A foreign embassy asks for a Brazilian politician's opinion about our country's situation. Temer gave his analysis. That is it, nothing special, there is no bombshell in those tweets. Do you think Lula, with his connections to the "Foro de São Paulo", had or best interests at heart?

>Are you going to vote for Ciro Gomes in 2018? You are, right?
You're asking if Sup Forums is going to vote for a leftist? Are you insane?

Well (((they))) tried a coloful revolution with the 2013 protests. Probably gave up when saw how lazy Brazilian masses are and said "fuck it, let's just do it through the congress".
In my opinion that's because 1.Our oil reserves suddenly going up and 2. ou proximity with Russia and China and support to the new "basket of currency" the BRICS were interested in implementing.

I'm watching a lot of his interviews on YouTube and he seems to say a lot of the same things Trump says, but adjusted for the problems Brazil has. So I was just wondered what other people thought

Ciro is pretty intelligent and a great orator, if he wasn't corrupt/a leftist he'd proably have my vote desu
But this guy is our only hope for now.

Trump wants to:

- cut taxes for all brackets of society
- freeze the hiring of federal public officials

almost every other proposal of his is either bad or he won't be able to deliver (e.g. building a wall)

culturewars.com/2014/Sin.htm

So just like things were under Dilma?

This guy is more extreme than Trump and Trump wouldn't have a chance in Brazil. You guys are delusional if you think he'll get more than 10% of the electorate.

He's very critical of Lula's and Dilma's government for a number of reasons so I don't think it's the same. I think you guys need to ditch the idea of labeling people as left or right and never listening to anything they say because of that.

A very critical supporter. Political connections are even more important than ideology and this is the kind of people you'll have in power if he gets elected, for fuck's sake.

>tfw chilean
>tfw our culture has literally been eroded for decades and we're just a shittier version of american culture now

(((they))) were the ones pushing congress not the protests, including the other ones, right?

Our oil reserves are too expensive, Petrobras focused on them too son which led to it amassing an enormous debt. We need to take it slowly and other companies operating here will still pay taxes besides the absorption of the initial investment costs.

Being too close to China is not really a good thing, but even then our new government will not antagonize them.

Globalism is certainly beneficial to the economy as a whole, but it, alone, does not justify the increasingly authoritarian framework which justifies its existence. You may very well think that the ends (economic growth) justify the means (increasing authoritarian egalitarianism, or standartization of society), but, I, myself cannot cope with that.

>You guys are delusional if you think he'll get more than 10% of the electorate.
He'd have around 30% i think.

I think he'll get at least 15%. I agree he is far from perfect but we need to show that there's space for nationalism and (true) right wing politics in this country otherwise we'll always be slaves to the state or to foreign influences.

>But Trump's policies are going to focus on America first instead of bowing to international interests.
You are ignoring the realities of both countries. Example:

Trump said that if a national company wants to get out of the country for cheaper labor, and then sell back to the country, that he is gonna slap a 35% tax on their products.

Meanwhile here, when we import something from a foreign company, even if it's something that was never produced here in the first place like computers for example, we tax it by a lot, and then there is the fact our currency is weaker, both of which makes thing prohibitively expensive. It's a completely different situation.

>He'd have around 30% i think

Things like the TPP that try to take away the sovereignty of countries to regulate their economies in exchange of corporations doing as they please is flat out wrong, but one mistake does not justify the other, besides these supranational associations like what a Latin American union as designed by Foro de São Paulo would do the same but instead of corporation the beneficiaries would be parties associated with the Foro itself.

He is, unfortunately, too easily triggered. They will have no problem baiting him at the debates and making he look like the neo-nazi that he isn't.

This makes sense. Thanks for explaining clearly.

But if your currency suddenly gets stronger wouldn't our exports suffer? China and Mexico, other countries that are heavy on exports also manipulate their currency so that it's as cheap as possible. It wouldn't a good thing for us to have a stronger real.

>This guy is more extreme than Trump and Trump wouldn't have a chance in Brazil. You guys are delusional if you think he'll get more than 10% of the electorate.

They said the same thing about Trump, and oh boy, look at where we are right now.

Bolsonaro would get at least 30% of the vote if he promises three things:

- life imprisonment for convicted corrupt politicians
- life imprisonment for heinous criminals
- penal age being reduced/American system where underage can be sentenced as adult depending on the gravity and the level of consciousness of the act

these are things 80% of the population agrees with and barely any politician or media have the courage to defend.

>But if your currency suddenly gets stronger wouldn't our exports suffer?
Don't misunderstand me, I don't know what the correct solution to our problems is. I don't understand enough of economics and politics for that. I'm just illustrating the point that we and America are 2 different countries in different situations and just grabbing Trump's proposed policies and copying them here wouldn't work. Which, by the way, is the whole point of nationalism: we are all different and need different governments and not a single "European Union" or "Latin American Union" or whatever the hell the Foro de São Paulo wanted for us.

Death penalty to any criminal recidivist, please.

Watch the crime rate go down 200%.

You guys all look like monkies and smell like shit lmao

The first two are impossible promises due to our constitution, they would take votes away instead.

The third is a naive oversimplification, what we need is to cover the gap between how we deal with minors and adults, that is, something closer to a continuous scale with some margins regarding the type and conscientiousness of the acts.

Comparing Brazil to USA is like comparing Congo to Germany.

Completely different countries with completely different mentalities.

Contemplate your future, cuck.

Those protests were the same modus operandi from the arab spring, ucranian revolts, hong kong umbrella protests etc., groups backed by literally Soros which underwent trainment in eastern europe to destabilize governments.
Maybe it was all according to plan, maybe they rushed the impeachment since Dilma was obviously guilty, idk

The military is the most respected and trusted institution in Brazil (89% if I recall correctly, heard it on CBN), Bolsonaro would be a light military government and I believe a LOT of people would want exactly that.

Trump is winning because he's actually extremely smart, and that comes from 50 years of experience in business. It seems like he's unhinged and does things at random but I can assure you that almost every he does is calculated. In fact, the way he speaks is practiced and trained over time to both appeal to the most people as possible and to also bait liberals into attacking him, which strenghtens his core support. There are many more things about him like that that he does on purpose. The point is, the guy is a genius and he's winning because of that.

Bolsonaro is just an angry guy who has no core message that will actually resonate with a lot of people. Or he isn't doing the work to bend himself to that message. Do you think Trump started talking about the wall because he actually intends to build one? No. He started that way because through testing he figured out that immigration was a big wedge issue that would get him a lot of votes, and by starting strong on it (Wall, "you have to go back", etc), he locks in a huge number of people that will never stop supporting him no matter what. See this: youtube.com/watch?v=rwNTjlEpJD0#t=8m47s

Bolsonaro is not approaching his platform as methodically as this and he will not bend his views to appeal to the biggest amount of people as possible. Plus, he genuinely gets triggered at lots of things, while Trump's triggers are way more calculated. Seriously, don't compare both because it's an insult to Trump and how he lead his campaign.

You guys need to ship us all your trannies that's all you're good for. we need more big booty shemales

I just want out of this shithole.
:^(

this tbqh

Please refrain from comparing Bolsonaro to Trump. Bolsonaro is an incompetent fuck with no plans for the future, no plans to question the establishment, fix the economy or make our industries grow. He's all about dumb shit like "hurr durr make everyone have guns and kill bad people" which might be nice for you but accomplishes absolutely nothing for the country.

>large pacific protests across the whole country
>same modus operandi

What?

>underwent trainment in eastern europe

All 4 million of them?

Ciro has proven to be easily triggered time and time again. youtube.com/watch?v=jF-U4TkJ8Pk

>The first two are impossible promises due to our constitution

constitution can be modified
death penalty, however, would require a new one because it touches a core clause. so that's not what I'm defending.

regardless, what I listed would certainly get him a lot of votes, just go check polls about whether 16yo criminals should be held legally accountable, more than 80% say yes.

Kek, implied some simplistic bantz and you guys took it serious.

In a more appropriate and serious note, we really hope Bolsonaro can adjust himself and use the following years before the election to create a political plan, aside of course investing in his campaign and being more calculated in what he does or says.

You're retarded if you think people can't be influenced like that. All it takes is a relatively small group of people to start protesting, some social media shilling and once you get the ball rolling the network effects take care of it on its own because everyone wants to be doing what everyone else is doing.

Then, why similar social media effects were not present at the occasion of the pro-goverment protests at the time?

except people actually wanted dilma out you faggot

It's a start though. Let's see if he can showcase more things in the following years before the voting day. I want to see what's going to happen, our next election will be huge and a war zone, i can't wait.

Remember Glenn Greenwald?

He was a gringo journalist who did a great job helping Snowden during his time exposing the US.

The guy has a brazilian boyfriend and usually works in Brazil aswell.

He is another gringo journalist who believes in this "coup" bullshit that PT have spread.

In fact, almost all gringo journalists believe in the "coup" narrative.

You have to be a brazilian to understand what's happening here in Brazil.

NOBODY in Brasilia, none of the politics wanted to impeach Dilma in 2015.

LAVA JATO and the constant manifestations is the reason PMDB changed their mind.

They're scared because MORO is sendings corrupts to where they belong: JAIL.

Yes.

No just some "opinion makers" such as Sakamoto, Midia Ninja etc, after the Sao Paulo protests were received violently by the policr the media changed sides and started supporting the protests #vemprarua

Because there has to be some background popular appeal to the message for it to work, obviously. If everyone views the government as corrupt, it's easier to get the network effects on anti-government protests and harder on pro-government ones. All the other Arab Spring protests follow the same idea. You can get the population to rally behind a government that they dislike.

I'm not saying they didn't want it, I'm just saying that with those operations you can multiply public pressure and make things happen quicker. Why do you think there are absolutely no protests happening in America regarding all the Hillary scandals? Her scandals are 100x worse than what Dilma did. The reason is because there's no concentrated effort by the people who usually orchestrate those things (Soros and co.) to do it, because they want Hillary in.

The police did not engage with the anti government protests because they were peaceful and orderly. They did against the pro government protests because of depredation, violence, self defense and black blocks in general doing their thing.

He's pretty handsome, desu. I'd do him.

Not all them, growing cancers like UNE and Mídia Ninja (both banked by Soros) in the social network, plus all the current brainwashing in schools and colleges is becoming a thing by its own. Like the brazilianon said previously, once the ball gets rolling, the primitive hive mind effect happens and as soon as you see, people are following a thought without literally think about it.

>le Bolsomeme
Just no.
politica.estadao.com.br/blogs/coluna-do-estadao/sou-so-coautor-diz-carlos-bolsonaro-sobre-salario-vitalicio-para-vereadores/

If they did indeed protest for what they believed then what is the matter?

Brazil is fucked for the next 10 years. Enjoy Marina Silva as your next president!

Soros wasn't behind shit here. It was FIESP and Habib's. I thank their support for helping to get that bitch out of power.

>He's pretty handsome

How can Dilma even compete?!