Ask a CTR member anything

Hello. I'm from CTR.

Yes, I know what you're thinking.
>fake
>fag
>jew

No. I cannot provide any evidence as we are under strict supervision, and literally everyone in here but me supports Hillary. The only reason I'm able to do this is because they don't monitor what you type for the most part. If they catch me doing anything like taking a picture, they'll know what's up. After recent events I absolutely hate Clinton and CTR. Ask me anything, and I will answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_sign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much do you get paid?

>fake
>gay
>fake and gay

If not, leak us something important, or at least relevant.

hello, CTR I am Trumps rape accusation.
Wait, aren't we just making shit up?

Oh, its this thread.
>We-have-this-thread-every-day.png

They pay us somewhat alright. I'd say about 70$ on a good day.

We don't really have any information everyone already doesn't know... other than something big. Trust me, everyone here is scrambling. You'll here about it soon.

Nah

Fuck off leaves

No proof? Don't post.

How accurate are the polls, really?

Is there a bomb going to drop before Tuesday?

When are you guys off the pay roll???

why are you fags even on Sup Forums i mean its a containment board not a site where masses of undecided voters surf

Also, you afraid of kek ?

Are your bosses degrading and demeaning to your face, or just behind your back?

tell us more about the coloring pencils in the time out room

This. If the goal of CtR is to persuade undecided voters, why not focus on normie book or rebbit?

The polls put Trump at a disadvantage, when in reality he's beating her marginally... and yes

We're off Monday

We do it in an attempt to dissuade people who haven't voted yet

Face

I meant to say dissuade people who might vote for Trump

virgin?

How many hamplanets with unnatural hair color work there?

Nigger if you're not pro hillary and really are working for CTR why not fucking take pictures grab evidence and release this to the fucking press to take her down. I mean you'll be out of a job in a week anyways, you've got nothing to lose.

Passwords, names, locations, everything.

Unless you directly support pedophile rings then you will do the right thing.

What's the story with fishy Ben? Also can you tell us about David Brock?

>inb4 he claims he'll suicide with two shots to back of head.

but his sacrifice would be posted in meme for weeks.

Damn it, he's not answering, they must have got him already.

>The polls put Trump at a disadvantage, when in reality he's beating her marginally

Bullshit, you liar.

This guy's a fucking phony.

bumping this

>70$
>hello eurofag

"In the United States, Mexico, Australia, Argentina, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Pacific Island nations, and English-speaking Canada, the dollar or peso symbol precedes the number, unlike most currency symbols. Five dollars or pesos is written and printed as $5, whereas five cents is written as 5ยข. In French-speaking Canada, the dollar symbol usually appears AFTER the number (5$), although it sometimes appears in front of it"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_sign