Brit/pol/ - Question Time Soon Edition

>Brexit court defeat for UK government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

>Brexit legal challenge: Nigel Farage says Parliament has 'no idea what anger they will provoke' if Article 50 blocked
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-legal-challenge-latest-nigel-farage-updates-ukip-article-50-parliament-huge-anger-political-a7395006.html

>Prospect of early general election increases after High Court rules Government cannot trigger Article 50 without parliamentary approval
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/high-court-to-rule-on-brexit-legal-battle-and-theresa-mays-decis/

>Brexit: UK 'needs wholesale reform' so each region can get its own a la carte deal, Gordon Brown says
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-regions-a-la-carte-deal-article-50-gordon-brown-uk-regions-nations-scotland-a7396081.html

>Tory MP calls for BBC 1 to mark Brexit with national anthem at the end of each day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/tory-mp-calls-for-bbc-1-to-mark-brexit-with-national-anthem-at-t/

>Home Office to crackdown on non-EU migrants using the NHS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/home-office-to-crackdown-on-non-eu-migrants-using-the-nhs/

>Tory MP Charles Walker makes emotional intervention in Louis Smith suspension for mocking Islam row
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louis-smith-theresa-may-pmqs-charles-walker-islam-video-row_uk_5819e147e4b0a4d17c4a1a2c

>'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

>Mogg Interview
life.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/many-many-millions-mogg/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Wolf
youtube.com/watch?v=SX3rpAogO9s
twitter.com/OfficialHuey/status/794177009140252672
youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E
youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785
youtu.be/vX0D36bWKFE
civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi
conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2016/11/calm-down-dears-article-50-is-still-going-to-happen.html
supremecourt.uk/about/biographies-of-the-justices.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/former-scottish-government-minister-several-snp-msps-secretly-vo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are your expectations lads the lineup is pretty shit

>Someone already posted a new thread
>This OP still has Arron Banks in it

Come on

>the lineup
They've replaced Banks with a fucking neocon American literal JIDF who is married to a fucking jewish postmodernist art critic. Top fucking wew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Wolf

His real name is Stephen Linskey. Here he is being a JIDF.

youtube.com/watch?v=SX3rpAogO9s

KIKE.

>Musician and DJ

Oh joy, cant wait to listen to this guy's brilliant opinions

>46 year old American man comes into the surgery
>Frequently eats a stick of butter in a day
>Has an extremely high cholesterol level
>Wants me to give him statins
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead

Zanny Minton Beddoes might be the worst name I have ever heard

WE'RE NOT LEAVING THE EU

OH GOD THE CUNTS ARE REALLY GETTING AWAY WITH IT AREN'T THEY?

why do they invite these literal randoms

huey is brilliant desu

twitter.com/OfficialHuey/status/794177009140252672

memes

for now

You should have praised MOLOCH while you still had the chance, you pitiful frog worshipper.

Now the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood is ready to pounce upon Trump. His plans are immutable and glorious.

The old world will be swept away beneath the atomic fire of MOLOCH's golden wings, and all those who failed to make a simple sacrifice will be but chattel to his unending FURY.

what did he mean by this?

sajid javid has his office next to the pub in bromsgrove. sometimes when i'm sat in there i wonder if he gets any work done with the noise. sometimes i wonder if he'd get any done without the noise.

Nth for BREXIT IS STILL HAPPENING, GET OVER IT REMOANERS

just smashed my ps3 controller against the wall lads

Could this cause an election and a vote of non-confidence?

BOOM!

hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E

goodbye lads, may I live in freedom on the other side

FUCK BREXIT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo

Yuros are gonna be enjoying lots of BOOM!ing for years to come thanks to Herr Merkel's migrant policy

Will Question Time be fiery tonight?

whats goin on in here

Is that a little boy?

No, Banks pulled out and the panel ranges from Pro-EU to Pro-Soft Brexit

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

When's the Civil War youtu.be/vX0D36bWKFE

I can't see the EU lasting much longer in any case desu

t. the globalist shill Saudi lover

She will be the annoying one.

Guys you're being stupid and don't know how the high court works.

Now APPLY FOR BREXIT JOBS DAMMIT

GET ON IT civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi

Select "DEPARTMENT FOR EXITING THE EU" as organisation. There are over 50 jobs on right now. Applications close very soon.

Where did I say anything about the panel?

If you're anti-Hitler, you are quite literally a pathetic cuckold and a Jew enabler.

n-nothing...

taking names, lads ?

Don't forget to join Leave.eu lads.

Lads, how did we get BTFO'd so hard?

CAKE GUY, did you pick one?

>tfw no hot brit gf

friendly reminder that the irish are the niggers of the white race. a disgusting bunch of people they are.

Never.
Not quite facist enough yet.

It takes a change in ideology first.

Oh right, you think the audience will all grab torches and scream "Cucks! Cucks!" and burn the studio down and march on Parliament and force the Queen to sign through Article 50 once they get to Buckingham Palace or some similar bullshit

Yawn memes

Why is QT always so late?
Haven't seen it since it Sept, will be tuning in due to the A50 news today.

Also I go on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and not really here, but I am or was a British Muslim and realised I do not believe in it at all, however my family are Muslim. Aside from Islam and religion, my parents were the best parents I could have asked for. They are great people but they have been brainwashed their whole lives into believing this stuff. I don't want to hurt them and I know my mother would die of a heart attack and my father would go into depression if I ever told him.

How can i live a dual life?

When is that Canadian twat in the bank of England going to fuck off?

If Parliament is stupid enough to vote No it will. Then the Remainians would be wiped out and replaced with a landslide majority Tory eurosceptic Parliament who will railroad Brexit anyway without opposition. This isn't theory. Tories are currently voting 2:1 versus Labour. A No vote would mean an even better Brexit and kill Labour forever. We would just have to wait longer. When will the world learn... The eternal anglo literally cannot lose.

>look at thumbnail
>think its another young 18 year old
>its Liz Hurley
fucking hell what I'd do to have someone like that

>suicide is the single biggest cause of death of men under the age of 50

Anyone having a bad day? Share it, lads.

civil service lad, do i mention my "eastern european background" i have a russian grandmother

The last one was a closet Brexiter

I hate you all so much Brit/pol/
You don't want to help enact the people's will yourself. You just want other people to do it for you, and then you complain when things don't go your way.

Makes me sick lads. SICK!

Absolutely this

All we need is an election with the tories promising brexit. They'll get a massive majority and we'll get it all anyway.

ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU FUCKING TEA SIPPERS!!!

April/May 2019

conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2016/11/calm-down-dears-article-50-is-still-going-to-happen.html

Fraid to say, we are still Leaving lad.

>replaced with a landslide majority Tory eurosceptic Parliament who will railroad Brexit anyway without opposition

In your fucking dreams

Nah lad

I think I've found myself a qt.

When you've read every Hitchens book 8 times and the defeatism starts to kick in.

You should go back

supremecourt.uk/about/biographies-of-the-justices.html

>masters of the universe coming through

Business idea: Question Time should be on at 9pm on BBC 2.

Nah you're fine my man. Nationality is the only important thing. Background is irrelevant (they ask about ethnicity but it's optional and makes no impact).

Isn't the British Conservative party full of Remainers? Fucking Cameron and May were both Remainers before.

Come for more memes Raheem?

this.

All the Watford plebs better be based or this QT is lost.

I've never had a job and I don't intend to start now

decent GILF

>No actual information about them at all
>Not even telling us if they're from Jewish families

Why did you even bother?

what a madman

Are we staying in Brit/pol/ for Question Time or are we having a separate QT thread? I'd prefer the former.

Why is it on so bloody late

REEEEEEEEEEEE

So can someone give the details of the court case? I tried looking it up but all the articles looked like they were written by celebrating remainers
Specifically who is advancing the case against Brexit and how can the ruling be overruled

she's 51. looks better than most women half her age

Reminder that he's writing one about World War 2 due to be released later next year

I'm sure there'll at least be a couple of good lads

Such is the life of brit/pol/.

Did you know that when Trump gets elected, he will be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old on his first full day in office? Do you believe in God now? At the very least you must concede that it's a spooky kind of meme magic.

"This 16 year old man"
I can't stand the media. They completely undermine the legitimate sympathy I might have felt for genuine refugees by saying this ridiculous shit. He's mid twenties at the youngest. NOT 16!

Yeah. Had another argument with my parents. Didn't talk to anyone at uni. Seen loads of vitriol against white men. Just wanna die tbqh

How fundamentalist are they?
Are you completely irreligious

>Hitchens book about WWII
>Hitler did everything wrong and if he wasn't a racist the world would have been a better place x100

cunt oaf lad

You go research

will you do the online test for me :^)

In a nutshell the high court has ruled in a case that Brexit needs to go through parliament

However, they need to go through the supreme court to confirm it.

If it is confirmed, it means that there has to be a vote by all of parliament over it. Which they'll probably vote through anyway. If not, snap election, Tories get a massive majority, and we leave anyway.

>menopausal turbonormie
n-no thanks

who /writinglettertoMP/ here?
who also /labourMP/ here and have their letter thrown straight in the bin?

Sunni or Shia?

You're also part of the problem, instead of shitposting anime fag pictures.

go out, get a shovel, go to your town hall, riot.

>Former Scottish Government minister: Several SNP MSPs secretly voted for Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/former-scottish-government-minister-several-snp-msps-secretly-vo/
kek

>They've replaced Banks
I was only going to watch it because he was on it, never heard of these other cunts.

Reminder that YKTD is unironically a Nazi.

>menopausal

that's a good thing. no screaming little shits