What the fuck is up with Mexicans?

Im not even from the US and i fucking hate Spics

Lets cut through the BS , The main problem is mexicans , Illegal mexicans and those that enable them

Mexico is you neighbour to the south but they are acting anything but neighbourly ,

They have sworn to reconquista this country , And it looks like they are doing a really good job of it ,
If anyone of you want to save your shitty country , give up the PC garbage and start to call a spade a spade ,
Mexicans are not your friends , They are not friends of America ,
Maybe there are some good Americans of Hispanic decent I dont know, but so far i have seen them do nothing but be slimy faggots trying to get on our good side like fucking jews.
But when the shooting starts

Who is going to ask for "papers" ?

There are too many enablers on the republican side, its a cancer and its the first problem you guys need to address.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zBzZJd-nfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tranquilo hermano, mejor prestame a tu hermana o madre y te creo un nuevo pariente en la familia XD

Legal Mexicans are just as big a problem as illegal ones.

Toothpaste trying to contend with other shitposting on this board.

Sorry Colgate but your nation is a nation of shills when they come to Sup Forums

>spic detected
This nigger gets it.
What the fuck ever Juan

Why so sour to your distant cousins? You guys are former rape babies of Spaniards. Show some love to your compatriots.

Spotted the beaner who alters history to make himself feel adequate

Yup.

If we're being honest it's Mexico Central America along with the upper portions of South America.

The Southern Cone (Chile, Uruguay, and Argentina) are really the only ones worth saving/preserving/not including them in the "Latino" basket.

It's the other shit for brains that don't understand they're being used and destroying the American economy (and culture in the Western states).

Fucking idiots.

The Aztecs used to have one of the greatest civilizations on earth. Clean water, sustainable agriculture, healthy food, and a wholesome culture that bound people together. Then the moors came and took advantage of their disease weakened state, ruining Meso-America forever.

>libfags upstairs
>invaders downstairs
the USA is more of a bus stop than a country. third worlders can just come and go as they please.
I'm really banking on trump to turn us around but I still don't know...

>tfw USA will never want you because of the other low IQ bastards

>Clean water, sustainable agriculture, healthy food, and a wholesome culture that bound people together.
>wholesome culture
>bound people together.

HAHAHHA good fucking lord.

Not sure, but they sure do like racemixing for a group that is supposedly the "cosmic race"

youtube.com/watch?v=-zBzZJd-nfw

Mexicans are not a race. The word you are looking for is "chicanos", 1st generation mexicans wanted to work for an opportunity in US but their sons were brainwashed by the jews with all the reconquista bullshit that no one on this side of the border even cares about.

>Maybe there are some good Americans of Hispanic decent I dont know, but so far i have seen them do nothing but be slimy faggots trying to get on our good side like fucking jews.

>Hispanic
>Hispanic descent

Hispanic is not a race

Hispanic just means linage from any spanish speaking country regardless of race

Some hispanics are white, all the good ones are white

Reminder

The problem isn't hispanics

It's mestizos

Most mexicans are mestizo, so fuck Mexico

Thats exactly right user, glad not all Americans are retarded. There is still hope.

mini mexico plz
the adults are talking

They are talking about México besarse you are irrelevant alongside your brothers.

Cual es to problema hijo de mil putas. ?Tal vez no estas en buen humor porque hoy no se la pelaste a tu novio Mohamed ?

t paco

t knower

Ignore this faggot

CHI

It's not like you crackers didn't have human sacrifices either, I mean vikings were notorious for that shit

this desu

You can descend from a linage you dumb spic

It doesn't matter, you guys give everyone south of the border a bad reputation.

animey

rateçççççç

t knower

Literally can't tell if that's paraguay or slovakia

kek

ok

I work with a bunch of them. They're a lot nicer than the whites at my work and will share their food with me sometimes. The other day a guys wife made tamales and they were great. The only shitty ones are the younger mexicans, but I think they're high most of the time. The rest are all pretty cool and work hard.

why do you think we want Trump so bad?
Niggers are more animal than human, they're ultimately easy to control
Of course it's the Mexishits we have to worry about
I will contend that a wall isn't enough. We need to send them all back

I really wish I was white and not mexican.

What gets me is the sense of pride spics have for their homeland and shit tier culture. What the fuck have you beaners done to warrant that sense of pride?

>you are now aware the dutch got culturally enriched by spain for centuries

Shut up nicaragua/Salvador / Guatemala. Hoy do you guys separate from yourselves, you all have the same flag.

Trump during the primary advocated for repealing birthright citizenship. Does he still hold that view?

They must be the ones from the north, still, fuck those motherfuckers. They can come here as a minority, but they can't try to outbreed us and brag about it.
This is what all Mexicans want, deep down. This is why so many of your women want our superior white cocks.

>sperging this much over something that doesn't concern you

Go outside for a while and stop browsing Sup Forums 24/7

>anecdotal testimony
This doesn't actually mean anything ... you know that right?
Ted Bundy probably shared food with someone at some point in his life in-between murdering women.

mexicans are not the problem, el salvadorians are the problem.

yeah but the hispania descent don't make a beaner brown, dumbass

Polacks are almost as dumb as mestizos I swear to god

When I become the Adolf Hitler of Mexico, everyone who ever humiliated us will pay with their blood.

Keep assassinating our national character. Keep insulting and demeaning us. Have your laughs now because in 20 years you will all have red, white and green nukes pointed straight at your mothers' cunts.

Mark my words.

>el salvador

At least the spics south on the U.S. border have an economy and some nice places to visit.

Is this why your women are notorious sluts for white cock?

what the fuck do you even know about mexicans anyways.

>t. manlet rage.

Anyone that doesn't agree with this is a spic or doesn't live near Mexicans. There is a very small population of okay Mexicans that have been here since they got absorbed into the US but it is a very small population.

>red, white and green nukes

No, we got culturally enriched by Romans, we shat all over Spain historically, economically technologically and culturally.
Stay brown faggot.

Idk my uncle is friends with a bunch of illegals as well and they buy pigs from him and just roast them on his farm and let his family come over. They're all pretty chill, but one got deported because he beat some guy up at a bar. I really haven't met too many shitty mexicans, and the shitty ones have all been second generation.

Exactly. They come here and bitch and moan about America. Then you deport one and the whole family has a cryfest about how bad the conditions are in Mexico. Literall retards.

He knows a lot about beaners from Sup Forums's anecdotal evidence and cherry picking "look how evil spics are" stories

I'm 185 cm and have the charisma, capacity, and intellect to see my ambition realized. I seek to be the man who will bring Mexico into global relevance via a nuclear arsenal.

What you are doing with your insults and humiliations is essentially subjecting your nations to the threat of nuclear war in the future. Your treatment of my people, the humiliation and mockery across the globe will not go unpunished.

I like the things trump stands for ...but the thing is hes just a republican Obama, hes whispering you sweet nothings now, but he wont deliver on a thing. im absolutely convinced he and Cunton are going to sell out to the establishment.

U were literally a spanish colony

Beaners are shit-tier humans, that's all you need to know

Quit LARPing and get fucked by the cartel when you "rise to power."

70% of tacos suck.

Now you're just doing it on purpose to piss me off

I also don't understand why they do this either but I've seen other spics do the same shit.

>mexicans and the raza
>puerto ricans and their boricua crap
Less often but I still see it
>brazilians
>colombians

>tfw even USA roasts you
I really hope globalism fucks your country

Perhaps you're right, but Trump has to deliver on SOME of the things he's promised once he's in if he ever wants a shot at running for a second term.

Yeah kind of. I'm in minnesota though so the few that get up here usually try to make the best of it.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS A DESPERATE CTR ATTEMPT TO SLIDE MORE IMPORTANT THREADS.

0.2 liters of semen have been deposited into your anus.

DROPPED AND SAGED.

You won't be laughing when you see the extent of my nation's nuclear arsenal in the future. You and your people will remember the decade of the 2000s, the decade when you shat all over my people, and beg me, in my full dictatorial glory, for mercy.

I will not have mercy. I will have your wall shelled and build my own twice as big. Nobody from Spain, Northern Europe, The Caribbean, South America, The US, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand will enter Mexico and live.

It's time for a change, boys. I'll remember every country that ever insulted my nation. I have godlike memory after all.

Exactly which of the dozens of cartels would that be, Eugene?

Go ahead and tell me. You're the expert in the Mexican drug war after all. Come on. You're not an imbecilic brainlet now, are you?

Oh fuck i lost.

Based Netherlands.

There is literally nothing more important then dealing with the immigration issues right now, get the fuck out of my thread you dirty fucking spic.