It's like Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends or something

Seriously. What are the odds that so many future superheroes went to the same high school?

We got:
Peter Parker -> Spider-Man
Flash Thompson -> Agent Venom
Cindy Moon -> Silk
Liz Allan -> Firestar Or Vulture 2, I guess.
Abe Brown -> The Prowler....'s brother. (Or just make him the Prowler, I guess)
Ned Leeds -> Hobgoblin/Guy In The Chair

Why not just make a cartoon at this point? Put Greg Weisman in charge and make it a fusion of Young Justice and Spectacular Spider-Man. What could possibly go wrong? ... Oh God. I actually kind of want this now, Sup Forums. Quick, somebody explain to me why this is terrible idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Hills_High_School_(New_York)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Certain schools have the power to change the destiny of their students

I like it, but I'd head down a darker route. Unchangeable fate and all that.

Additionally, you're missing Gwen, Osborne Junior, Mary Jane...

Be right back, I have a sudden urge to watch Black Hole High

Because the last two cartoons that tried to give Spider-Man sidekicks were kind of terrible?

To be fair, Gwen, Harry, and Mary Jane don't seem to go Peter's school in the MCU. Unless we count Michelle as Mary Jane, and that's whole other can of worms.

>what the fuck? Why is it like the comics?
Never change Sup Forums

Technically, Ned and Abe weren't in Peter's class in the comics.

>Because the last two cartoons that tried to give Spider-Man sidekicks were kind of terrible?

Come to think of it. Ultimate Spider-Man and Marvel's Spider-Man both focus on Spider-Man plus a team of supporting heroes. But none of said team members were ever in high school with Peter. Meanwhile, Peter went to school with Silk, Jessica Jones, Flash, Liz, and probably others I'm forgetting. They already have a team available, but neither of them cashed in on it. Now that is weird.

Silk's too new and the others aren't marketable enough to kids.

And making a team of four Spider people with basically the same powers is so much more marketable?

Did you forget how much kids love Spider-Man or something?

BENIS BARKER :DDD

Worked for Power Rangers.

Complaining is what we're here for, really.

>yeah, i parked my penis in your mom
Done.

That's not Flash Thompson.

His name in the movie is Flash though.

DJ Flash

Same difference.

Why is that so odd?

The IRL equivalent to Peter's High School, the one it was originally based off of, is Forest Hills High School.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Hills_High_School_(New_York)

Alumni include Simon & Garfunkel, Burt Bacharach, and the Ramones. And that's just in music, and just from one ordinary city high school.

If that's what happens in real life, why would you think it odd in a comic?

I legit wonder how they will proceed with this franchise. These kids are going to age up fast Hell, look at NYCC's Runaways photos. Molly is now taller than the rest of he cast!. I just don't see how this series can fit in the MCU with so much it's trying to cram in a high school setting.

flash was a faggot in this movie , how is he gonna be agent venom lmao

The very thought of that idiot being Agent Venom has my sides going.

Honestly I can see Tony Revolori being Agent Venom more than I can any of the other actors. He is a phenomenal actor and he nailed the Flash persona. Flash going into the military in the comics was a surprising development, it seemed so out of character and it greatly humbled him. To the point where when he came back he and Peter become great friends. People forget that Flash was an asshole bully before he had a huge amount of character development.

Did you ever read comics? half the villians are friends of Peter Parker

What's with all of this Agent Venom talk? This franchise isn't going past a third movie.

shut your whore mouth except when i want to put my cock in it

I don't know about that. First one was very well-received.

Flash Drive.

rumours suggested that we won't be seeing Gwen, MJ or JJJ any time soon.

>No Firestar

Lame.

>Cindy Moon, Abe Brown
I don't even remember these characters names in the movie.

It was a solid movie. I like Peter Parker, but him getting bullied by a guy smaller then him was dumb. Aslo, the Michelle character was so useless that she could have been taken out the film and nothing would have changed.