WIKILEAKS GENERAL - Part 28 - DoJ/FBI/Huma special #2 DECOY LEAKS EDITION

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=200&sort=6#searchresult

twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

SEARCH AND SCREEN SHOT WITH SOURCE LINK ON SCREEN SHOT!

LAST THREAD LINK:
LINK STUFF PIZZA RELATED BACK TO THE PIZZA GENERAL & FOUNDATION STUFF TO CFG.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19742
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1928
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45943
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43526
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45566
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45288
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45095
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45418
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q="[email protected]"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45956
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45954
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45950
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-14/DOC_0C06131181/C06131181.pdf
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45482
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44738
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44761
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44763
youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY?t=94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CTR IS PURPOSEFULLY CREATING MULTIPLE THREADS

STICK TO ONE. FUCK THIS FAGGOT OP

Bump limit was hit in the last one you fucking Neanderthal

YOU SICK FUCK

Folks, keep digging!

The rumors of pedophile activity and child slavery are too numerous to be ignored. Finding the smoking gun on this subject will completely destroy Clinton and the Democratic party forever.

But there's something greater at stake. The very survival of our nation.

You might think you were just trying to help fight for Donald Trump, but now you're literally doing GOD'S WORK. You are champions for the smallest victims, those who cannot speak for themselves. Innocent children who have become victims to these inhuman, satanic monsters.

This is your best chance for glory. If you bring these monsters to justice surely God will reward you.

God speed dear Anons. Remember, you are doing God's work. This is the most important thing you will ever do in your life.

Whatever your motivation, keep it up. You're going to be heroes. This is your great war. This is your shining moment. You will be able to tell your children, and your grand children, that you helped take down one of the most evil people in American history.

This is a glory you will cherish for the rest of your life.

God bless you all.

What do you think Hillary and all involved are doing right about now? Are they legitimately nervous behind closed doors or do they still think they're immune to any prosecution.

Sup Forums catching pedos since 2008

SAGE

A FUCKING LEAF.

thanks for the bump faggot

huge

Your place will be in hell.

CTR IS FUCKING SCARED. CAN YOU FEEL IT GENTS?

>Let's recap.

>We know that
>>pizza is short for cheese pizza
>>cheese pizza = cp
>>these fucking weirdos are very excited about this picture
>>poor asian countries like Thailand and phillipines are infamous for whoring out your children like the one pictured.

>They're talking in code user.

>They're sending pictures of future prospects and making them eat pizza so as to seem less suspicious or (more likely) as a sick joke. Or (most likely) both. I'm gonna be ill.

We need more shit like this!

>Eating "pasta" thats 3 months old (got it for Christmas, email sent March)
>Always happy to baby sit ;^)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19742

Podesta invited to do a speech at Comet Ping Pong by none other than James Alefantis.

>Also, I saw that you are reading at Politics & Prose soon.
>What can we do afterward? Would you like to have a dinner at my places?!?
>Big or small. What do you think?

related to pizza

>Ping Pong
That's racist.

BIG. PING PONG OWNED BY BROCK'S BUTT BUDDY

No pedoring, sorry.
Just some linked articles describing good old corruption.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1928
>The discovery that Bill Clinton accepted a six-figure payday from Goldman Sachs just before the bank sought the ear of his wife’s department seems certain to intensify scrutiny of the Clinton family’s often overlapping personal, philanthropic and official business interests.

PIC RELATED :::

-----------------------------------------
EVIDENCE STACK:

MORE PROOF OF INTENT ^^^^^^^

ADDITIONAL PROOF OF INTENT ^^^^^^^^^

PROOF OF CHILD SEX SLAVES ^^^^^^

=*=*=*=*=*=

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ATTN FBI / CIA / NSA / MIL INT

>It's fucking nothing: Edition 28

Bryan was the one who retrieved all our emails for Maura to read. Maybe that is why he's avoiding testifying.

YOUR A FAGGOT EDITION 9.821x10^21

Actually I started the other 200+ Podesta thread (which was up before yours mind you).

We have at least two huge efforts, what's the problem with getting more people into more threads?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45288
Money from foreign governments

A previous donor, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has given between $10 million and $25 million since the foundation was created in 1999. Part of that came in 2014, although the database doesn’t specify how much.
The Australian government has given between $5 million and $10 million, at least part of which came in 2014. It also gave in 2013, when its donations fell in the same range.
Qatar’s government committee preparing for the 2022 soccer World Cup gave between $250,000 and $500,000 in 2014. Qatar’s government had previously donated between $1 million and $5 million.
Oman, which had made a donation previously, gave an undisclosed amount in 2014. Over time, Oman has given the foundation between $1 million and $5 million. Prior to last year, its donations fell in the same range.
The Clinton Foundation has set a goal of creating a $250 million endowment, an official said. One purpose was secure the future of the foundation’s programs without having to rely so much on the former president’s personal fundraising efforts, the official said.

RIGHT ABOVE

^^^

ALSO, GIANT AYY LMAO EMAIL HAS ALTERNATE HILLARY ADDRESS AND CRAZY INFO:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45095

PIC RELATED

MEOW

I heard that the 5th of November is the day on which the US government will be brought down.

FYI new batch is 44649 - 45957

mfw people keep posting this shit

SEARCH QUERY: "[email protected]"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q="[email protected]"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

SPICY

RE: WSJ | Foreign Government Donations

"SELECTIVE LEAKING"

Bump cause my autism is going off the charts, I have to know about the pizza ring and ayylmaos

Nice seeing my theory spread. Get it out there fellas

We anons have to find proof so wikileaks can repost and then FBI takes actions

what if pizza/pasta isn't code for whores, but rather drugs. Most mails make way more sense this way.

>got it for Christmas, email sent March

I think it's weed they're talking about with Wallnuts and Pasta is Kokaine

Think map = DNA? What could hanker cheif, Realtor, and island mean?

>the elders
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-14/DOC_0C06131181/C06131181.pdf

Huma Abedin says that Hillary has a "cordial relationship" with Lynch. Does this count as a conflict of interest?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45482

BAD TOUCH
>BAD TOUCH
BAD TOUCH
>BAD TOUCH
BAD TOUCH
>BAD TOUCH

But wait..

Last few weeks on Sup Forums I saw quite a few "Pedos aren't bad/Pedo acceptance" threads.

Maybe that was CTR trying to turn us so that we're for pedophilia and CP.

It's not that much of a stretch to assume this.

>Huma Abedin
who

Fixedit!

no way

people dont talk about drugs like that

The more references uncovered, the fewer contexts which explain.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
>*Hillary Clinton: “I'm Kind Of Far Removed” From The Struggles Of The Middle Class “Because The Life I've Lived And The Economic, You Know, Fortunes That My Husband And I Now Enjoy.” *“And I am not taking a position on any policy, but I do think there is a growing sense of anxiety and even anger in the country over the feeling that the game is rigged. And I never had that feeling when I was growing up. Never. I mean, were there really rich people, of course there were. My father loved to complain about big business and big government, but we had a solid middle class upbringing. We had good public schools. We had accessible health care. We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn't believe in mortgages. So I lived that. And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it.” [Hillary Clinton Remarks at Goldman-Black Rock, 2/4/14]

>Pedos aren't bad
>Last few weeks

this is the normal MO for Sup Forums. Lolis are our thing.

I think most people here aren't mad THAT they had such parties, but that they weren't invited

And Sup Forums still thinks this isnt a Trump safe space.

Fuck off retards.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44738

this works as holding statement - we will have to eventually answer the question but that should take more than 5 minutes after the reps hit send on a letter to leak to reporters

w-what? people always used code for drugs everybody knew exactly what was ment by the songs "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" or "Golden Brown".

Really i imagine these washington folks to be rather boring and unimaginitive people. so coming up with food names for drugs - i wouldn't put it past them

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44761
>DWS

>Lolis are our thing
>Lolis = CP

I like Lolis but that doesn't mean I like CP.

Get your head out of your ass or go back to Sup Forums

occam's razor
hanker chief is a napkin
realtor is someone who sells property
kitchen islands are a thing. (pic related)
> large enough to lay a kid on
> merchant displaying merchandise on the kitchen counter

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44763
>Cummings
Isn't he not supposed 2 have contact with these people since he's on the committee ?
They're telling him what 2 say

from comet ping pong pizze video posted last night
youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY?t=94
What Bryce says at 2 minutes bubbles up out of the noise for me
>he's drinking someone's kool-aid

> the secret is is it's an empowerment
> and empowerment by definition is trust (oh fuck off, bryce, no it's not)
> so, like, I trust that the relationship that I have
> is one where they understand that I'm looking out for them
> and in response they look out for us

also, IF codes, his earlier statement about going to local farms and asking what they have available next month, 3 months, 6 months, and bringing it to the customers
> your brand of trust is creepy af asshole

While there are definitely people like that, I usually see a clear divide whenever the topic of legality comes up. Most strongly oppose the idea of outlawing drawings, some oppose prison time for possession alone, but support for actually doing anything with real children is pretty rare, unless you count people thinking the AoC laws need a few year shaved off.

bump. Why is this on page 10?