Mexico to invade the US in case of Trump victory

LARGEST EXPOSÉ OF MEXICAN INVASION PLANS ONLINE READ AT LEAST THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=SwGapEJQ1Rs

Holy shit anons, what will you do now? I believe this leak is a simulation of how their war might go youtube.com/watch?v=Gy3kr6SUdsU, but they're prepared already so be vigilant, the pacos are coming! And Argentina will support them.

Past exercises: americanfreepress.net/mexico-invades-the-united-states/
Mexicans blatantly attack the US and shoot ICE agents: mic.com/articles/92415/did-mexico-just-try-to-start-a-war-with-the-u-s#.yanmbZGZM, see also youtube.com/watch?v=zYeRs0g3Vf4
Only Trump can stop them: veteranstoday.com/2016/06/13/president-trump-will-invade-and-attack-mexico/

President Trudeau might support him, read here for expert analysis: gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/if-mexico-and-canada-invade-the-united-states-29344962/?page=1

Leaked plans: io9.gizmodo.com/the-secret-german-scheme-to-invade-america-before-the-f-1628063060

Other urls found in this thread:

americaslastdays.blogspot.com.br/p/dumitru-duduman-vision-of-russian.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Air_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They wouldnt make it past the cajun navy and the fucking texas rangers

This will happen for sure by the end of this century. I don't think it'll happen yet but you can bank on it that it will. Whoever controls north America controls the world.

>mexican warlords

>Cuba and Central America
>Mexico
kys, Guatemala has offered to help build the Wall.

what is this retarded fucking slide shit?

saged and hidden

>Cuba

I fucking wish. Would love nothing more than the U.S. to nuke the ever living shit out of that island.

t. 3rd gen Cuban.

Plenty of Cubans in Florida and Rednecks who are both /k/ and would love to mow down any Mexi-Commie scum assuming they even got past the navy/national guard

They have been invading for decades.

>be "invading" America for years via illegal immigration
>presidential candidate gets elected on the premise of stopping this invasion
>"OMG they're going to invade us openly now!"

Is anyone surprised? Half the Southwest already belongs to them.

Holy shit making our hat and pants our bitches would be the funniest fucking thing ever

russians will support mexico because they want to make u guys know how ukraine feels americaslastdays.blogspot.com.br/p/dumitru-duduman-vision-of-russian.html

If guatemala doesn't comply they'll be invaded and given to Mexico

>Implying the leaf doesn't already fall where told

Mexicans are all snitches and traitors. It would be over before they even made it to the wall.

my dad works at México and he says that is not happening

Shocking footage of the invasion leaked! youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM

What the fuck military does Mexico even have?!
They wouldn't be able to get past the Army units in the southern US at all. Irwin, Bliss, Hood, Polk, Campbell, etc. The US has more combat power in those 5 bases alone than all of South America.

Mexican "military" is a fucking joke. Every damn "military" of South America is a joke.

also this is probably bullshit. Its kinda normal for countries to have invasion plans drawn up for use on their neighbors, even when they're at peace.

>Hispanic military tactics

Notice how they avoid attacking Texas and go right for the cucked coasts.

>"Hey, Vlad, how are you doing?"
>"Nice of you to call, President Trump, congratulations on your victory."
>"Thank you, you know, you're a great guy. I'd love to have some coffee together sometime. But Mexico isn't too happy about the wall, and Canada is upset. They are going to attack our Democracy-"
>"I'm already on my way, comrade. I hope you don't mind if we set up in Alaska for now?"

north america wont be more important than south america by the end of the century sorry m8

Bunch of cholos with sideways pointed hi-point pistols shooting from low riders and toyota trucks takes over the most advanced and powerful military in the world

the top two arrows are russian support, also known as "non-russian freedom fighters who happen to have russian equipment"

Fake.

This is here only to push people towards hillary.

kek

They would both get nuked immediately

Best option is something like the plot of red dawn
Also
>Gamespot
Lmao

>Mexico to invade the US in case of Trump victory

What's their excuse for before the victory?

Sure would be a shame if these 11,000,000 illegals were mistaken for invaders by state militia ;^)

I like how these targets are all liberal shitholes. Are they afraid to attack real Americans?

Ok, you think the US doesn't have standing plans to invade Mexico? Mexico would be autistic to NOT have a plan to invade the United States. You're a fucking idiot.

You forgot national guard units in AZ NM and cali.

Also camp pendleton and several naval yards

>beaners and leaves being worthy of our nukes
The civillian population of texas could deal with mexico with some air support, and drone striking every single tim hortons would be enough for canada

>Mexicans invade USA
>Burgers proceeds to glass their entire country with nukes
>All spics are gone
>No mexicans left to pay for the wall

Pic related

I WISH A BEAN FUCKING WOULD

Texas alone could beat Mexico, what the fuck are the beaners thinking?

And then the UN would have Trump and half the military on war crime charges for the massacre of innocent Mexican forces who only wanted to take back what was theirs hundreds of years ago

>Panamanian Intellectuals

He's still mad because Roosevelt cut his country in half.

alaska in return for russia destroying canada? id take that deal every time

Whoa whoa whoa, it could be legal to shoot beaners?? Fucking yes

>>mfw Sup Forums is literally worst than /x/ now

They're doing that already though

>invading lower Washington/Northern Oregon
>Less that 2 hours from Ft. Lewis-McCord
Ya goo plan you stupid pueblo nige\gers

DIOS MIO

>that force getting cut off on the 22st
What the fuck.

that looks more like their immigration plan

>implying anyone cares what the UN thinks
nice fucking meme friendo

You're one to talk

BTW I think the dots are (absotlutely not russian) nukes, but I don't understand Mexican military symbols

Yea I'm sure they can actually do that.

Our military is a joke, we can't even beat Afghanistan and it took us 10 years to pacify Iraq

YOU ARE NEXT, THEY'LL NOT STOP

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
*sniff
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHQAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAa

it's already happening everyday assholes.

Pretty much this

Mexico's """military""" can't even suppress the cartel scum.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

DO NOT call those stupid fucking beaners "Hispanic"

Hispanics like the Spaniards had a fucking based EMPIRE in Spain. Do not, DO NOT call those indio filled fucks hispanic, you got that? You got that you motherfucker. CALL them mestizos. That's how you really piss them off because that's what they really are. Hispanic is not a race and the 2 drops of hispanic spanish blood from hispania certainly don't make them brown

and we'll fly our flag over thier capitol again just like last time

>BTW I think the dots are (absotlutely not russian) nukes, but I don't understand Mexican military symbols

>nuke mexican population centers
>invade them

and there over 11 million fifht-columnists in the US, many along the border. You guys dun goofed! Mexico will do to you what we did in Acre

yeah, hunting sandniggers isn't really our thing. We're structured more for a punch up with anonther conventional army. The war would last maybe a week.

Texan here, can confirm we're ready to genocide SOMEOME at the drop of the hat, be it Mexicans, Muslims or SJWs. We don't care who it is anymore, just give us a reason to refresh the tree of liberty.

>Mexicans are all snitches and traitors.
Oh look the peace mongering and straight as an arrow yankee. get fucked with a cactus.
anyway, why would we want a cholo and commie infested land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Air_Force

this is their airforce. Single prop planes, and like 15 of them.

Otherwise:
Texas secedes and solos as it is a nuclear power.

I know Sup Forums likes to play pretend but come on

already posted it, they studied this for years and their simulations learned from it, including having a large population on their side. In 1846 you had american fifth-columnists in Mexican land, and now it's the opposite. THEY'VE BEEN WORKING FOR YEARS

>Invade USA
How a country commits suicide.jpg

t.mexican

I look forward to fighting beside you brother.

fucking this i'm just dying to get into a history book try me mexicans

>nukes

We don't, our army is a fucking joke. Who comes up with those fucking articles and vids, can it be some autistic /k/ommando that has nothing better to do.

Sup Forums is always right.

>tapco mags
>UTG rail covers
>grip pod
>ruger autoloader
>cereal box grade flashlight
>stock arsenal trigger
I am going to need you to unfuck your system friendo

>trump gets elected
>cuck countries ban trump
>fuck your trade
>fuck globalism
>we become isolationists again
just like how george washington would have wanted

Oh man would I sign up in a fucking heartbeat. Don't even have to provide me with a gun I'll bring my own.

HOLY SHIT TRUDEAU ISN'T A COMPLETE KEKTARD

>tfw 10D chess

11 million fifth-columnists waging a guerilla war right next to home, while most americans are becoming unpatriotic and hate their own history and constitution and founding fathers. Hippies would say "leave mexicans alone, stop the war!!!" faster than you can say "ay ay ay, arriba!". It's Vietnman but even bigger and more subversive. There are already more mexican babies than american ones in parts of the country

I'm not even American, but let me laugh.
HAHAHAHAHA
>Mexico
>conqueror
AHAHAHAHHA, thank you user

>be at Semuc Champey in Guatemala
>short as fuck native tries to mug me with a machete
>say I'm not giving you shit, fuck off
>he does

Yeah, real worried about short lazy as fuck people invading

Fucking kek, I welcome that shit. They wouldn't know what fucking hit them.

Mexico is an absolute fucking joke, complete laughing stock. Would get slaughtered.

>Mexican invasion

Somehow, I don't think that a few hundred donkey-riding day laborers won't be much of a threat.

Shut the fuck up or we send the left over gyppos back to you.

lol please let this happen i want to see this shit go down i want to see american troops in mexico city bringing order to that shithole

>not invading through Texas
Beaners are smarter than I though

Are you spanish?
Because I just fucking hate spics.
Iberian miscegenation is what gave us those disgusting fucks south of the border.

as fat as texans have gotten, they probably could do a number on them

just saying man, everything is bigger in texas is true, especially the beer guts

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT

"Some ppl say" they have already taken California.

Maybe they can do better than 400 pound warriors figting from the comfyness of their beds friendo.

Our military wouldn't even have to get involved. Pissed off militia members could push those spics into Guatemala for the fun of it.

See you on the field brother

hey brother, fellow conquistador-american here, don't get butthurt over "hispanic" it is just a government term

Definitively no, we don't want all of Mexico to migrate to Europe. We already have Romania.

SLIDE THREAD, ALL LINKS ARE 2014

The sad thing is that the mexican millitary probably couldn't. Texas could win the war on their own with a little air support.