Kill Six Billion Demons

This is where it gets weird
Dungeon Crawl

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cheron is missing in all the panels.

He's either all the way in the back, or it's a goof. If it's a goof, there's a good chance that he's forgetting Charon because he's the next to die.

At this point I certainly hope all the demons are slowing down on their plans to kill Allison

>he's forgetting Charon because he's the next to die.
Nope. Nooope nope nope. I want arrogant money lizard to survive.

So, I've never seen Inside-Out, but I'm pretty sure that's a reference.

I dont think Inside Out had a yellow character though?

joy

Reminds me more of the emoticlones from teen titans.

Joy

wow I completely blanked out on that one ignore me.

How likely is it that Succubus is going to be third demiurge to get his shit kicked in.
How likely is it that Cio or the others have noticed that something is really, really off with Allison.
How likely is it that, if the demons don't call out before hand, Mammon is going to call Succubus out?

>Succubus
>He

Wait, third? Who was the second? It sure as shit wasn't Mottom, right? Or are you talking about Noodle Lady? As in her back story?

Also, I kinda want to see Incubus as a trap now.

So are they going to combine to form a giant Allison to fight Incubus in her mind?

First Mottom, then Mammon, then Incubus.

Maya isn't a demiurge. Not anymore.

Ah, right. We're in progress of fucking over a Demiurge. I completely forgot we were dungeon crawling for this purpose.

This is going to turn into a clusterfuck real quick.

Mottom just warped her whole floating palace into Throne on the previous page.

They're also the same colors as devils: pale, blue, red, green, and gold.

>just realized I said Succubus instead of Incubus
wew

>ill fix it for (you)
>How likely is it that Succubus (male) is going to be third demiurge to get her shit kicked in.

>KSBD: Inside Out Edition

I find it funny that I used to legitimately think Oskar was a girl in the original version of k6bd cause you guys posted this pic so often with no explanation

i really hope Incubus stays in control of Alison long enough to have a confrontation with Mottom or Mammon

WE

Are Allison's gems

WE FUCK UP EVERY DAY

I want to cuddle allison
All the allisons
Especially blue

Red and Blue engaging in hot bipolar lesbian sex and merging into purple Allison when.

So, what's the emotions?
Red is anger, obviously
Blue is sadness, obviouly
Green is envy/jealousy?
Yellow is either fear or mania.

All those sound correct and I think yellow is mania, doesn't really read as fear.

the posture and hair on yellow suggests neurosis, which I guess it what you mean by mania

overattention and overemphasis on unimportant details due to poor self image, I'm not sure what it's called

This is when Allison takes control over her own emotions, deals with some of her issues, and tears Incubus out of her head.

I think this is the start of that. I reckon they're going to confront Mammon just as Alison regains control.

Mammon vs Mottom vs Incubus!Allison coming up

Princess is cute. CUTE.

She is, wish we could get more character development with her.

Why are all of you excited about Allison/Incubus facing Mammon? Mammon is not a fighter. He bought his realm, somehow. He did not conquer it. So he would just get his shit kicked in, and allison, nor incubus controlled allison, are on any level to debate a god. Mammon is not some scared punk who is worried about dying. He murdered everything close to him for greed. He is a giant fucking dragon. The hero's journey, really, should end now.

But this is a SJW shit fest about angels becoming women for some reason.

Look at her face, Cio has absolutely noticed.

uma
felicia

>But this is a SJW shit fest about angels becoming women for some reason.

someone has totally missed the point

>he would get his shit kicked in
>he should defeat them because dragon
>random sjw
Make up your mind.

Wait, I'm confused. I thought "real" Allison was saying "god damnit" at first because she realized that Incubus-Allison could've just blasted the other door and not needed to go through with the whole human sacrifice thing... but then we see the last panel.

So is regular Allison just straight up evil, now?

How think are you? She said goddamit because her body got hijacked by an incubus.

>How think are you?

I don't know, I'd like to think I'm pretty thunk.

Why not both at the same time?

Every time I see anything of this comic I'm just completely fucking confused over what the hell is going on. Even when I actually tried to read it from the beginning. My mind just can't grasp this bullshit.

It's not that complicated. Maybe there is something wrong with you?

It was kinda hard for me when it was just starting out and everything was black and white. I think it should be easier now that he's gone back and colored everything.

I haven't read any of the short stories, but those seem pretty extra so far, not that important to this plot.

More like she's mad that Incubus not only hijacked her body, but actually is doing a really good job at piloting it and uses her powers with much greater ease than she herself does.

Even if Mammon's main strength isn't his fighting ability he's still fearsome enough to rule one seventh of the entire universe.

If the other demiurges didn't think he was a threat they'd just kill him and steal his key.

Thick
This is a crappy situation, you'd think Cio would notice her newfound capability and question it

are you a potato

F

Huh, that’s interesting.

I wonder if theres an ebon Allison hulk lurking around somewhere in the back.

this is Allison we're talking about, she's going to cock it up immensly

But she's supposed to become less awful soon! She'll do like Aesma and cock things up in such a way that they ultimately benefit her.

It makes sense when you consider that the story is about Allison's self-actualization. The process of going from pale to Ebon is a similar progression of ability except that devil's can't self-actualize and require someone else to help them unlock their potential.

We saw that already when she made the deal with Himself. Of course by that time she was already mainlining Incubus so we can call it even.

There’s similar scene in Incal.

Why are her lips blue? Like I get that she's supposed to become more like Incubus but what are the mechanics of that change? Is her hair changing colour as well?

You forget that Mammon is above Mattom in terms of power ranking on the Seven, that he survived the universal war, slaughtered a large number of his own people, has a god key, which means he is already stupidly powerful, and the size of a mountain. Abbadon has said that Mammon 's greatest strength and main weapon is the fact that he is so prodigiously big.

RIP
kek.

Cio doesn't care no more, remember?

magic

that is what she likes to think

Princess definitely has too.

She'll have to bust out of her own eye, blinding herself, to get free. I'm going to loathe every single moment of the mutilation.

I feel sorry for Abbadon. /tg/ keeps trolling all his games into oblivion, the dude really doesn't know how to roll with anons.

that sounds awful enough that I think it might happen

what are they doing to him?

/tg/ is kinda a shithole anyway.
It's full of the people Sup Forums likes to complain about in those "Tales from the LCS/LGS" posts.

Tearing apart the OP and anyone who tries to discuss it for shilling, calling Abby an uncreative hack for weaving his inspiriation into his work so vividly and stale accusations of him being a beta nu-male sjw because he wants to write better female characters and has some slight gender politics in some of his work.

Honestly it would be easy to ignore if it wasn't so unrelenting, dozens and dozens of post with this shit just drowning out anything else.

>implying Abby is even in the thread(s)
The first one was started by one of his beta testers and everything went downwards from there.
It also doesn't help that some of the initial nay-saying faggots are purposely making new threads so they can continue shitting on it.

Ebon would reasonably be her regular self

Abby comes into the Sup Forums threads sometimes. It's not a far stretch to think he'd stop by the /tg/ ones too.
Get off your high horse user.

Anybody played Lancer?

Never said he was in it, just that his two games keep getting torn apart for no real reason.

>get off your highhorse
What? I'm just saying he's not in those threads, or at least isn't actively posting.
I've seen him around on /tg/ and Sup Forums before.

I haven't played a game in 11 years.

Just look at how the newest thread is going

I'm glad we're not getting any of that in here then. Hasn't /tg/ been pretty bad for a while now?

Blame the Gerbil fucker and his legion of ass lickers that shit over anything that isn't their beloved scam of a recreation of Exalted and other former WW properties only out to steal their money.

eh, i was being oversensitive. sorry user.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Kill Six Billion Demons. The lore is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of advanced theology most of the plot will go over a typical reader's head. There’s also Allison's authoritarian outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from North Korean literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depth of this world, to realise that it's not just interesting- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike KSBD truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the message in YISUN's existential catchphrase “Reach Heaven through violence,” which itself is a cryptic reference to extremist Islamic philosophy. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Abbadon’s genius worldbuilding unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a KSBD tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Huh, I've forgotten how to crossboard post.

>advanced theology
It's TES 101 mixed in with a smorgasbord of eastern influences and some abrahamic symbology.

That's not to say it's not good, but I haven't seen or picked up on anything that requires a particularly esoteric or deep knowledge of theology.

I think you were tying to link to

/tg/ has been fucking terrible for years, I stopped going completely when the purpose of the board became "shit on anything new, only super old shit is fun".

It's a meme you dip.

no u

try >but that thread dosen't seem so hostile(beyond one user) just normal anons bitching about the state of the board being only shitposting while shitposting themselves.

IDK how to do it either apparently.

Sup Forums.org/faq#quote

Well you're missing out, new stuff is in! As long as it's progressive and promotes a safe and nonrestrictive environment that encourages players to role play as minorities and the downtrodden making the world a better place for everyone equally. Unless you want to be political and cutthroat, which everyone should be I mean game of thrones is so cool, what's your setting's tax policy? Mine has dragons who aren't wyverns and of course necromancers are good, paladins aren't allowed though. Oh what you want to be a cute goblin breedslut? You're in!

Oh wait, you can't play those, only true neutral human fighters, are allowed anything else is a crutch.

You hit most of the trends that /tg/ has on an average day, but you forgot the Deus Vult-ers. I'm really ready for that meme to die.

>not liking the Deus Vulters
They're the least of any evil

>literaly too dumb to understand.

>1-11 is rendered obsolete by Incubus' superior tinkering

Forgot the OSR elitists who shit on people for playing D&D despite playing D&D clones that they admit are more or less interchangeable.