I'm worried about florida bros

i'm worried about florida bros

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html
opinionsavvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/OS-FL-General-11.3.16.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Florida is going to be a shit storm

What is up with the recovery though? She did nothing positive for her campaign to justify this nor did Trump do anything negative.

Florida is a win for trump as long as they don't conduct election fraud. This whole election is a win for trump as long as their isn't election fraud.

You should be. Latino vote is way up. There are a whole lot more Hillary Latinos than Trump Swamp Rednecks.

If Florida falls to Hillary, we can all go to bed at 9:30 on election night.

That an impossible IF

beaners

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html

Trump can win without Florida but it would be tough.

From what I hear he has it in the bag though.

FHRC

No he cant. It would require winning Pennsylvania, colorado, virginia, Wisconsin etc.

And lets face it if he cant win Florida he cant win all of those.

He needs florida or hes done.

I live in central Florida. I've seen three different pickup trucks with giant Trump flags and a couple of Hillary yard signs. She has ads going nonstop on the radio.

opinionsavvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/OS-FL-General-11.3.16.pdf

this is the latest poll and it has clinton +4

do ya'll see anything wrong with this?

It's not likely but all of those states are within 2-3% right now.

Trump put them notice. He will fight any fuckery they pull. He will demand a full investigation and recount.

Just people voting and her supporters paying more attention as it gets closer and closer to the 8th.

Within 2-3% isnt good enough. If he cant win florida he wont win all those states. The election pretty much starts for trump in florida. If he cant win it then its game over very early that night.

>t. spic

>Haitians
>Univision/Telemundo shilling hard
>Obongo, Kaine, Bernie, and Shillary campaigning hard in FL
>Central Americans

I live in Miami (which is usually what turns Florida blue, as most of the state bar it and Gainesville are red), and oddly enough, the only support I've seen for Hillary is either
>With blacks
>With brown central americans
>With women
>with Jews

Otherwise, pure Trump support

>If Florida falls to Hillary, we can all go to bed at 9:30 on election night

if by 'going to bed' you mean, 'grab all firearms and begin driving to washington DC' then i agree.

we have practically been ordered by the intelligence community to not stand for a hillary presidency, no matter the cost. if you haven't kept up with this fact, you are behind the times.

the mantra now is 'Trump Or War'. PERIOD.

autism

>Pennsylvania, colorado
These two might be possible we'll see, NH is looking more possible by the day, WI if he's really lucky, Virginia not a chance.

CTR

People are vastly underestimating Michigan and Wisconsin. Trump's entire campaign has been focused on these forgotten rust belt white populations that only swing democrat because of unions. Also, the few black centers of Detroit and Milwaukee aren't going to vote nearly as enthusiastically for Clinton as they did Obama. Most importantly, there one of the few states left without significant populations of Mexicans.

last poll has trump up 4 in virginia. up 1 in pa and nh, and even in co.

once all the news on hillary is out and people digest it, its over. trump breaks 400 EV easily.

hillary will be in prison, or dead, before summer. screencap this.

People unironically care more about racism and sexism than corruption. People KNOW deep down every politician is corrupt so its not a surprise. However trump telling the truth is a surprise to them. People are willing to overlook and forgive Clinton corruption because its out of sight and out of mind. You can plausibly deny it since there isnt really a ton of "proof" for it in the way that trumps openly said thing about immigration which makes people upset.

your outlook on 'people' only applies to about 10% of the population. all the faggots that eat too much soy and drink storebought milk by the gallons.

bitches.

>that sudden blue recovery
It's only rigged if Hillary loses. Then it was the Russians!