Sup Forums wants to gas da joos

>Sup Forums wants to gas da joos
>Sup Forums denies the holocaust ever happened

Wait...what? Shouldn't you guys be praising Drumpf, I mean Hitler, for what he did?

Deep down every women craves a mandingo

Can someone translate?

this is why women are evil and only 2d women are pure

>he thinks holocaust deniers are denying the occurrence of the holocaust and not denying the extent and Hitler's motives
If you're gonna bait, don't make it so obvious. No one says "the holocaust didn't happen"

You don't need to believe in the Holocaust to want to gas the Jews.

I'd rather have 10 big black cocks in me at the same time than a single micro dick of a AFD voter (right wing anti immigration party)

>Sup Forums wants to gas the joos
no

women really are the cause of western civilizations downfall

sure jews might be tricking them, but if they are too stupid to see into the kikes tricks then they are too stupid to be given the right to vote

we seriously need to remove almost all womens rights if we want to save civilisation and humanity

just cuck my shit up

How can even cuckold whitey manlet compete with the superior bbc?

the holocaust didn't happen

what if its slightly larger than micro tho?

Nobody should vote. Democracy is a meme. Hitler was right.

good thread faggot

pic related is your thread

> he fell for the "Sup Forums is nazi" memes

>Sup Forums wants to gas da joos
>Sup Forums denies the holocaust ever happened
That fucking Sup Forums is such an asshole. I bet he's good friends with that hacker Sup Forums.

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

> Israeli
> Post picture of a rat

Seriously man?

>"I would love 10 big black cocks (unsure of word) then have a micro penis AFD supporter

This girl is redpilled af. Also this:

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook
>Chills in the school

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues
>Shoots up the school

>Attention whore triggering people for attention.
Wow.

Redpilled af.

Well I'm white and my penis is over 8.3 inches long with over 6 inches of girth and i hate the idea of shitskins in Europe, i also know for a fact that PC cucks are impotent weaklings, so this bitch has it backwards

gleichzeitig = at the same time
drin = inside

I wonder how irresistable the black cock is when its owner dangles from a tree. I'm sure the slut is able to resist it, however, since she's going to dangle from the next tree.

>attention

soon her dreams will come true, just not voluntarily

>tfw mikro pimmel