Indian American Hindus do not support Trump

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2016/10/20/why-most-indian-american-hindus-do-not-support-trump/?utm_term=.36f70d22a1c7

Yet another huge ethnic group and voting block in the US that Trump has completely alienated.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/new-york-times-affected-by-almost-96-decline-in-quarterly-profits/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_numbering_system
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not surprising, Hillary won the indian vote when she dumped a truckload of poo onto a street storm drain.

>come here on visa system to steal jobs from Americans
>Presidential candidate threatens to fix the visa system

At least the poo-in-loo types have a fucking brain and realize the Muslim population is a huge fucking threat, Indians in India support Trump.

HAHAHA

I don't think anything else needs to be said here. Also, fpbp.

People care what MSM says?
dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/new-york-times-affected-by-almost-96-decline-in-quarterly-profits/

Trump supporter here. The uninformed majority here see Trump as a goofball. Thanks to social media and memes.

He is a goofball.

But he's our goofball.

Indian Americans are a powerful voting block that I think parties keep forgetting about.

Yeah, but thats all he is portrayed as. Like a rich idiot who doesnt know jack shit about anything.

>shitskin immigrants dont support Trump
wooooooww what a surprise
>huge voting block
yeah nah

>Commas after every second zero

Indians have a fucked up sense of reality

Lmao

>H1Bs don't support reasonable immigration
How surprising.

We have our own numbering system. after ten thousand, we dont use hundred thousand. Instead we use lakh and then 100 lakh = 1 crore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_numbering_system

What's the point?

Can't wait for the visa system to get fixed to send you poo in loos back to India.

Indians are so cheap.

It might be anecdotal but I worked at an event last week "some big Indian celebration, someone said it was like the equivalent of India new years eve or some shit in terms of the level of celebration). There were over 600 of them there, and they were ridiculously pro trump.

waiting for the burmese plumbers to weigh in

It's derived from ancient Vedic numbering system. The language plays a role in this

It was Diwali. Festival of lights, celebrated by Hindus, Jains, and Sikhis. Sikis do it because one of their guys told them to. Don't know about Jains. Five day festival, lots of food and gold, one of the major holidays.

>WaPO
kys nigger

Nice quads poo man

Then they can go right the fuck back to poo land.

CHECK'D

Stop posting and get back to making cheap clothing.

I like what's happening in this thread

fpbp

abeekeebar Trump - sarkar

5/5 breddy gud

They're trumping to despice the curry, they're failing.