How does a picture like this even get taken?

How does a picture like this even get taken?

Why the fuck would it be released publicly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
arte.tv/guide/fr/069169-000-A/sexe-mensonges-et-elections?country=FR
178.33.122.202/files/2/4rr9a1r2g4he4c/video.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's from a documentary about Weiner, it's 2 years old or something I think

Seems comfy in a weird way

Weiner has to be hung like horse. No dude that weird looking can be that cocky if they didnt have a huge slab of meat in between his legs. Maybe thats why Huma let him fuck those other broads because she still want the D.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

it was from supposedly leaked footage of them, but it was obviously planted by them to garner sympathy

I tripped the fuck out on that too.....

Some user said it's taken from the documentary. I left it at that to keep my sanity.

So it WAS a strategic divorce!

They could be reacting to the pedo scandal that both of them were aware of but didn't expect to have to answer for.

He's got a "yeah, I thought that might happen" look on his face and she has an "Oh, God what the fuck do I do now?" look on hers.

Here, arte.tv/guide/fr/069169-000-A/sexe-mensonges-et-elections?country=FR couldn't find it in English unfortunately

>leaked footage
Who is recording?? The wall?? Unknown camera men??
Who has their desk in the middle of the room like that??
Considering what's come to light about them, it looks like he's showing her something nasty.
WHY would you do that with a camera crew around??

See above

Please, they are not Reality TV characters. if they are, the world doesn't make sense.

watching the Weiner documentary now.
gotta know more about the oven ditcher who took down Hillary.

178.33.122.202/files/2/4rr9a1r2g4he4c/video.mp4

He seems to be super proud of his dick, so he must have some firepower down there

damn I wish I was weiners weiner banging the shit out of that sweet muslim pussy

I hoping to God, it's from that documentary.

Again, if not, nothing makes sense.

You're joking, right? His cock is public knowledge at this point. And yes, it's nicely sized.

It is

>The moment you realize Huma as a Saudi spy was married off to Weiner so that Hillary would have an easy way to sever her if she acted out of line by implicating her with enabling Weiner's pedophilia.
>The moment you realize Weiner is a poor man with a crippling sex addiction, but as he's able to see that one day Huma will earn Hillary's trust and he will no longer be necessary as potential dead-weight for Huma (as it is now), he hires a documentary team to go around and film him to build up the same false narrative that Hillary would have used to bury him alone
>But he does this so that he can take down everyone with him
>Since he's so goddamn angry on the inside

IT IS FROM THE DOCUMENTARY

you can all stop asking

>tfw when you will never be able to console your poor poor Huma-fu

>you will never ball gag Huma and whip her ass with a riding crop