Ha&Pals Storytime:

If only this issue had EVS drawing it... would have been fucking fantastic.

kek they actually referenced the story

Well Parallax is supposedly infected Soranik so this explains how

I like how they're using the gremlins and Hammond again, I miss his homolust for Hal.

Have a bump nice user

Action Comics:
Detective Comics: New Super-Man:
Metal
RHATO New Super-man Detective If you guys liked it then support the official release.

I remember that panel!

Where's this from?

Oh huh? Parallax possessed Hal is canon again.

Most of Lantern story was left unchanged by flashpoint.

I'm still trying to figure out how Blackest Night fit in, what with the JLA and JSA and whatnot.

aww, Hal

I know right, same with Final night and Zero hour. It still happened but it probably was dumb down.

It's never not been canon.

I think Zircher posted it on his Twitter

The New 52 timeline fundamentally does not make any sense, try not to think too hard in to it.

Well it can always be played off as some parts were stolen by Manhattan, I do hope after doomsday clock they revert a bunch of stuff back.

nice twist, I was hoping it wouldnt be another yellow story again so soon.

I mean Hammond is in the cover... but yeah I kinda miss "street" GL rogues but we're getting that in GLs anyway.

Kyle and Guy best lanterns. Really nice to see them back together

>I'm going to send one guy to investigate parallax
>this is a good plan

Nothing John has done as leader has been a good idea

It's like being crowned king of the special ed kids

Hal should be corps leader again, he was actually pretty efficient. Marine man should just take orders like a good marine

Seems like he's more concerned about Sinestro

>Not Clark!
Way to expose civilian identity there, Hal

>Well, there's no reason to curse about it.

Precious.

Still, you have a whole corps to deal with stuff (and you only ever deal with Yellow Lantern stuff) so there's no reason why you only send one guy to check up on him.

Lanterns did used to do stuff solo and besides he was with Supes.

This. At the very start it was supposed to be straightforward, then every writer immediately started to referencer things that couldn't possibly have happened, and even after Convergence and Rebirth the situation is roughly the same

Yeah they tried to do everything that happened in comics in 10 years in comic time, in 10 years Batman got his bat broke,healed,trained 4 robins, got hit by the omega sanction and came back also in 5 years Hal got the ring, got infected with fear bug, did zero hour, final night, rebirth, SCW and blackest night.

Just blame it on the Dong, that's what DC is doing

It's so good to see one of Hal's rogues that isn't a lantern.

They're bringing back Evil Star and I do hope they bring up Sonar again but that would probably be in the GLs if ever.

I remember Evil Star being teased a while ago. I'd like to see Black Hand and Shark at some point too, but I doubt it'll happen.

>"How's the league?"
>"Oh they're all fine, but it's my adorable family that's really doing great!"
Superman has become Maes Hughes.

Blackhand is in the sourcewall so they might make some asspull how he'll be able to escape, might make it that the godkillergolem made cracks in the wall when they tried to free Yuga khan also Shark could still be up since they showed the gremlins again.
I also thought Clark kept his family a secret even within the league.

So is Supes possessed by the yellow or not? I think I missed a few issues of something.

Gross. Nice twist though.

Nope, the Supes issue probably happened during the time GLC and Sinestro Corps were one corps, Vendetti hinted in his twitter that Parallax latched unto Soranik hence why she's acting like a bitch. Hal just thinks Supes is possessed by Parallax by Hammond, why? No reason. Also read the Superman issues with Parallax since this is a direct sequel to it.

>He can just move things to a pocket universe

Lanterns really should try doing this in fights more often.

I read the Superman Paralax issue up to where he let himself get possessed to save the kids.

>Previously Hal goes so fast he nearly causes a speed force anomaly

>Now he's fighting Superman possessed by Parallax

This is a great run for Hal feats.

Nope it's regular Supes made to look like Parallax Supes although Supes did say Hal was holding back and GLs that are generally brainwashed/mindcontrolled/telepathic attack are weaker since they rely on willpower so it still cements GL as one of the Leagues powerhouses.

2nd issue was pretty good you should read it, showed the weaponers of Qward

The current timeline is basically "New Earth but if you want to include stuff that happened in Nu 52 sure why not".

Nu 52 is "soft canon" now.

I feel like Doomsday clock is gonna change back the timeline pre F.P while keeping some elements intact. They're already teasing the JSA, Conner, etc being back.

>Posing like a slut
>head injury
Probably the most accurate Hal Venditti has done

Hal Jordan fucks the DC universe when?

Hal always takes on the Kryptonians physically, he did this same shit with Henshaw too.

OK cover

regular cover is better

The Kroloteans are back?

Is their shtick still top make boring silver age villains into scary edgy modern age villains?

What do you expect him to do, assess the risks and use his super weapon in a sensible way?

that is a freaky looking dude

>You're my bubrden, Parallax. Think you can corrupt me again? Give it your best shot.

So... all the Coast City shit and Zero Hour is back on canon, I guess?

Is this the best release of the week?

Thanks, OP.

>It's never not been canon.

It wasn't canon for a moment, I remember when Pre-FP Hal Parallax met New 52 Hal and the later didn't seem to have any recollection of that having happened to him.

It doesn't make any sense so don't think to hard about it.

It's never been not Canon dude, GL was mostly untouched by F.P
Hammond is great man, even in the silver age he has this raging hard on for Hal.
He remembered dude, Hal said to Parahal "It really is me" Hal thought Parahal was an illusion, read it again.

I think it's the opposite. The JSA and a lot of characters weren't present during Blackest Night so it couldn't have happened the same way.

Yeah I love Hammond but I don't like big head Hammond. I think he can be used better but this is a start at least.

His head has always been huge but Modern age GL did make it grotesquely huge. I like it tho since he got "evolved".

It was always abnormally large, it's just artists back then didn't make it so outrageous. He couldn't walk because of it, but it at least looked feasible. Now it's just his body isn't even a 1/4 of what his head is.

To be honest if Jon was my son I would brag about him all day everyday too.

>hand-holding

l-lewd! fucking censor that shit!

Yeah I guess I was thinking of his very first appearance where he sort of looks like Andy Warhol.

>EVS
>fantastic
>im-fucking-plying

New 52 Hal did recognize him though, he told ParaHal that he got through it

My dream book

Stewert is amazing in this run.

As the powerlevelfag I am, I'm glad Supes merging with Parallax was just in Hal's mind. Kalallax should be cosmic level tier, at least. Probably universe destroyer tier.

Have some OC, Sup Forumsmrades

top kek

GL completely ignored flashpoint and nu 52 for the most part, and kept pretty much all of its continuity intact

GL has essentially ignored every 'reboot' that has happened beyond the transfer from Golden to Silver Age. Everything is always canon for them.

Why are GL comics always such a gold mine for reaction images?

While we're on the subject, didn't some writer accidentally make Invasion! canon again a while ago?

Kek

>Hal actually thought he killed Sinestro

>I also thought Clark kept his family a secret even within the league.
He brought Jon and Lois to the tower the other day

LANTERN OF MURDER