Wonder Woman #32 Storytime

Children of the Gods part two!

So, has any explanation been offered yet as to what the deal is with the discrepancy between this run and Azarello's? I remember this being a point of contention during the first few months of this run; that he hadn't even seen fit to address the point, but I haven't looked into it for several months now. Has it happened yet?

spoopycrisis

Here he is.

I hope he's not a fag, he looks like a fucking twink.

takes one to know one

Not quite as cute as I was hoping, but not bad

Ah, I see. How could I have been so blind as to not figure that out for myself? It's all so clear now.

Her opinion about Hercules felt like kick his dead body. Its not like he's the original precrisis raep Heracles.

>Wonder Woman has daddy issues now
Oh fuck off.

>Greek
>shirtless
>those fucking shoes

yeah, user...

in the case of Dzeus it is not issues, it is just him being him.

I'll have you know, we Greeks are shirtless and in crappy shoes only half the year!

>No chesthair
>No facial hair
Okay, I hope he dies

>Wonder Woman with her hair up

>Wonder Woman with her hair up and wearing a trench coat
I didn't know I had that fetish, until today.

>the movie characters
Really

>Did you know him?
>Yeah. Raped my mom once.

Where's all of his body hair, he should look like a shag carpet with arms and legs.

>You truly are a Wonder, woman.
Really?

The Amazons in Azzarello/Finch's runs were illusory. That's the only thing that changed.

Any other discrepancies are just part of Rebirth like in every other book.

What's wrong with that?

His twin sister was born with the beauty of Aphrodite, makes sense he should be more like Eros.

Didn't you know? Only ugly guys are hairy.

Hercules was hot and he was hairy

Why is Hitch's shit art the cover?

Asking this seriously because his art is worse than the interiors.

read up on Heracles, he did some shitty stuff besides that

>Sameer and Charlie
For what purpose? It's not like they're gonna be recurring on the big screen

he was maddened though.
Mostly.

Shouldn't this be spoiler?

Idk I expected a bigger reveal

Good.
I hope he has a greek sugar daddy.

Sure you faggy little twinky boy who never touched a woman
I like my men more masculine

He's considered a "superstar artist" and DC are trying to make this book appeal to a wider audience.

It would make this whole plot worth it

But the twin brother was born specifically from the illusory Hippolyta according to Justice League

This whole plot makes me fucking head hurt...

>I never did understand why you transferred over
>so people would call me Master Chief

That's what it showed, but it's been retconned that that now happened on the real Themyscira. Anything shown as happening on Themyscira before the first time Diana left was the real one, anything after is the fake one. That's all there is to it.

The scotsman gets it

by a female god no less. if anything they should use Hera as a bad guy more often in greek mythology she was shitter that ares.

user, Zeus was cunt.

Body Hair is disgusting. He is supposed to be beautiful and handsome, not some disgusting american lumberjack.

user, that would insult women everywhere!

Her moniker "Wonder Woman" is public knowledge.

it's a meme

>Steve's actually just a massive Halofag

Good please end this faggotry here
Just because no woman will touch your little wiener doesn't mean a hairless twink will do it.

I love chest hair on well build tall guys, I like men masculine. That's why it's said that the lumberjack guy wasn't Jason but Hercules.

Can we get Azzarello and Chiang back please? Wonder Woman deserves better than this

Why would you recommend a writer who doesn't know or understand shit about Wonder Woman to replace a writer who doesn't know or understand shit about Wonder Woman?

Basically Themyscaria and Diana's mom and the rest of the Amazons are the Pre-Flashpoint versions, but Diana is still Zeus' daughter like the movie version.

Her eyes look awful in the sixth panel.

>pre crisis
You mean post crisis. Pre crisis Hercules was just a trouble maker.

so who knows or understand shit about Wonder Woman?

Because getting a writer who gets a character should not be a primary reason to hire someone. That's how you get hacks like Johns and SJWs like Waid into the industry.

just stop user. We have one through 4 new writers now, you may just not like WW if you are gonna keep saying this with every new run.

How should I know? But even if they don't know shit, maybe someone else would at least do their research or have some respect for the character's history unlike Azzarello or come in with a creative idea unlike Robinson.

This, if literally the only run of Wonder Woman you like is the one that completely disregards the character's history and personality, maybe you should go read something else.

If Jimenez hadn't just fucked up Superwoman I would give him a second chance. His first run was okay, but had a lot of editorial mismanagement and was therefore shaky. He did spend years after talking about her and talking about what he wished he could do.

I personally like the Azzarello run, but I understand your point because I can't remember how long since an author managed to "respect" the character and create good stories.

They make no sense to be in a Wonder Woman book, even less so set in the present

2 of them were also their own characters before the movie and now they are just WW supporting characters

And the Scottish soldier wears a kilt for no reason. They wore kilts in WW1, not today (except for ceremonial purposes).

I expected a twist like he is really frail and weak.

he's a muscle twink so maybe the twist is he's gay af

the twist is he's transgender

Greek gods were assholes. Athena turned a woman that beated her into a spider and a rape victim into a monster.
Hera was constantly fucking over Zeus bastards instead of taking her fristration with the man himself.
Venus only won the most beautifull godess contest becouse she bribed the judge.
And Eris started the Trojan war because she didnĀ“t got invited to a wedding, and Athean (again) restarted the trojan war because she lost that same contest Venus bribed the judge to win.
And thats is only the godess, Zeus was a rapist, so was Poseidon. Helions killed his sister's

I always wonder what the point of those stories were? The gods were pricks so what do you expect, the world is fucked?

He is going to be part of her rogue's gallery ain't he?

For the people that lived in that time, the stories were used to portray the gods as human and to learn from their mistakes in face of adversity or accidental rape.

Aphrodite. The roman names suck.

Greek mythology is always about tragedies and how the gods are assholes but there are different stories for certain events, creatures and gods like Medusa who was either raped or seduced or non of them and was born as a monster.
Prometheus was a friend of humans or created them or was just a thief.

Now, now, in all fairness, our gods were not always assholes in every single story.
They're just overly human humans. Too excessive. They party, rage and feel too intensely.

>See: Dark Knights: Metal #2

Right?!

Twincest when?

Because even if he "didn't understand" Wonder Woman, he wrote a damn fine comic in the meantime, which is better than whatever this is

Or maybe they pick shit writers? I don't like Snyder and King's Batman (the main Batman title writers for the past 6 years), that doesn't mean I don't like Batman. It means the Morrison run was the last run I enjoyed

Another amazing cover.

>the discrepancy between this run and Azarello's?
Azarello's was all just a fake illusion. and thank god for that.

I like it when Diana is drawn with actual big boobs.

That would have been whenever Nicola Scott wasn't drawing her rebirth series