Trump has NO BACKGROUND in politics, and yet you trust him to be president? He has no experience at all...

Trump has NO BACKGROUND in politics, and yet you trust him to be president? He has no experience at all, he has no idea what he's doing or what he's talking about.

He's a meme candidate. You must all be supporting him as a joke. Haha. Ha. Ha. Haahaha! Hahahahaha!!!!!! So funny guys!!!! Sup Forums confirmed for funniest board on Sup Forums!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It makes him perfectly qualified for the job.

my trips say you're wrong.

>Implying thats not why we trust him

h o
r e e
f u g g

KEK!

CHECKED

There you have it.

>Trudeau

shiet

>no experience in politics

Have you not been paying attention of what years of politics "experience" makes someone?

Everyone silence... Kek is with us.

Kek speaks through you Frenchy.

sorry op, you've been cucked

Kek truly is here. Tuesday comes soon.

Beautiful.

There you go. Checkd and rekt.

Politics if the profession of lying, bullshitting, and navigating red tape to benefit yourself, and nothing else.

Trump is a CEO, a manager, a negotiator. He's everything America needs right now.

how ...

>Haha. Ha. Ha. Haahaha! Hahahahaha!!!!!!

I'm voting Trump! MAGA!

How much political experience did George Washington have?

WITNESSED

Well damn

Trips don't lie OP

holy....
WITNESSED
PRAISE YOU LORD KEK

SHADILAY

P-p-prase kek

Neither did some of the founding fathers

Kek has spoken

Having a background in politics simply means you're an accomplished double speaker who has a history of directly worsening our country

BASED TRIPS OF TRUTH OP BTFO

Mother of Kek!

Shut up, gook.

Ronald Reagan did just fine and he was a professional actor.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Praise kek!

Reagan was an actor. That's the beauty of the American dream any American can become president. And Trump is used to running things. That' s good enough.

>background in politics
Do you know what a politician does? He volunteers and does charity events.

They're those kids that never got a job and did volunteer activities all the time and wasting time. That's a politician. It's not giving back to the community. It's wasting time. Giving back to the community would be doing work and not wasting time.

I'm glad Trump has no experience in politics.

Kek lays waste to Hillary shills.

you are trolling

M-my god

>deliver me from this sorcery

I trust no one.

HOW IS SHE STILL WINNING? I THOUGHT THE NYPD ARRESTED HER?! Doesn't it suck she's going to win? It's hopeless. The votes the whole election none of it matters. She can murder children and rape them and nothing would be done about it. This whole jail meme is never going to happen. She is going to win and there's nothing we can do. No matter what happens or what is proven she is still going to win no matter what and it sucks.. .

Responded just seconds away from each other.

1 post by this id.

Spot the shill i dare you

You appointed a gay sjw nobody as your leader, we're appointing a decades long global multi-billionaire that builds things and in the public eye for a living, we'll take our chances.

>Trump has NO BACKGROUND in politics
This is why we trust him you mongoloid.

luck cuck

Hillary doesn't have any experience with honesty.

LEAFS FUCKED BY KEK

Pretty much this. OP is mentally retarded.

you dont need background in politics, you just need to have good acquitances

My t rips form a triple tri p train.
Crashing Hillary's campaign-with no survivors

Trudeau didn't have a background in politics...but at least Trump has a background in business, something fucking useful in the world.

BTFO

praise be to kek

He has experience in destroying the weak.

Praise KEK!

Leaf has NO BACKGROUND in quality posting, and yet you trust him to be OP? He has no experience at all, he has no idea what he's doing or what he's talking about.

He's a meme employee. You must all be paying him as a joke. Haha. Ha. Ha. Haahaha! Hahahahahaha!!!!!! So funny guys!!!! /Canada/ confirmed for shittiest country on Earth!!!

QQ more leaf

I WANT THE OLD LADY PEDOPHILE TO WIN, NOT THE GUY WHO JUST SAYS MEAN THINGS, I WANT THE BIGGEST LIVING CUNT ALIVE TO RUN THIS NATION BECAUSE I HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!

In a true democracy, no background in politics should be necessary. Anyone with a majority of the people backing should be able to become president.

Obviously we do not have a true democracy and you need to be in the pocket of either major party and/or at least be a millionaire to be able to afford the ridiculous campaign costs in order to be taken as a serious candidate.

But stop it with the stupid experience meme.

I'm out of this thread this is too powerful guys, you don't know what you are awakening.

what the fucking fuck

The president doesn't really need any special expertise or experience.

Whatever he says he wants to do, the most capable people will line up to help him do it. The important things are values and integrity.

Trump's vain. He knows he's getting old and his years as president would probably be his last. He wants to be remembered as a great man, so he's sincerely motivated to improve America.

Hillary loves power, without really understanding it. She wants the president position because she feels it's the most powerful, and doesn't see a problem if that means she's dancing on someone else's strings. She's delusional, compromised, and dangerous.

>cap'd

>George Washinton has NO BACKGROUND in politics, and yet you trust him to be president? He has no experience at all, he has no idea what he's doing or what he's talking about.
>He's a meme candidate. You must all be supporting him as a joke. Haha. Ha. Ha. Haahaha! Hahahahaha!!!!!! So funny guys!!!! Sup Forums confirmed for funniest board on Sup Forums!!!

Digit status: muh

Boom nigga!

Holy mother of fuck!

PRAISE KEK!

that's a reason to vote for him. he hasn't spent 30 years in politics lining his own pocket at our expense.

some of just want to watch the world burn.

very nice

WAT

PRAISE KEK

>Trump has NO BACKGROUND in politics,

That is precisely the idea

ty, user.

praise kek.

>implying

>country founded on the idea that farmers, blacksmiths, tradesmen, lawyers, etc. would convene to discuss political matters for a small portion of the year
>evolves into the most lucrative welfare program in the country, where whoever spent the longest time receiving gibs is the most qualified

Obama has no background in politics either.

Americans elected him because he's a nigger and they wanted to be able to say they were a part of history when they made a nigger president.

Obama is the ultimate token black.

witnessed
shadilay brothers
don't put me in the screencap

Oh fug

>Trump has NO BACKGROUND in politics
Obama had 4 months in politics. People pushing for him in 2008 would harping on about experience being unimportant then, but now it's the only drum you keep banging on about.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Back to April 2016 you go.

praise KEK!

Holy shit fking check's and rekt

very little experience with politics
no experience in business
no idea his school scores

no experience with women

Meme magic deliver me from evil and save my country

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

fuckin leaf

Include me in screencap etc

That's why assistants are the thing, leaf

>A FUCKING LEAF
Witnessed!

I trust him about as much as I trust Ronald McDonald but the thing is I trust Ronald McDonald more than a career politician.

Trump wins