The Wild Storm: Michael Cray #1 Storytime

MICHAEL CRAY IS ONE OF THE WORLDS GREATEST ASSASSINS

OLIVER QUEEN IS A BILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY WITH A SECRET

WATCH AS WORLDS COLLIDE IN
THE WILD STORM: MICHAEL CRAY #1

Deathblow's black now? Oh.

Huh, I thought this would just be Cray hunts the DC heroes but I wonder if he's making his own "JL"

Anyone know what other DCU references have shown up in Wold Storm yet?
I know Kord Industries has

This doesnt take place in main DC continuity? Because Oliver Queen I figure it did.

Nope, none of The Wild Storm is. The Michael Cray series seems to be about pitting psuedo-versions of the DC heroes in the Wild Storm universe

In the Jenny-Sparks episode of Wild Storm she walks through a show called "MARTIAN MANHUNTER" about...apparently a female martian catfishing Earth folk.

There was also that whole "A man turned into a bat" in that alley line in issue 1.

Oh man, All-New-All-Different-Deathblow

>There was also that whole "A man turned into a bat" in that alley line in issue 1.
Which is now also referenced with

>Diggle
Nice
>Thea
Ew
Though I guess it makes sense for Ollie to be more like the Arrow version considering he seems angsty as fuck

TBC next month.
Thoughts?

What they have done to Green Arrow is strange. I cant imagine how Batman will be handled.

I wish they would have gone with more of a knockoff version of the characters instead of just "Deathblow kills the DC Universe"

The story needs to get really really good, really really fast, otherwise it'll just feel like wankery as this guy murders all the heroes people know and love.

It will probably grow into something bigger and more wildstormy.

Ironically there is a perfect wildstorm character with laser eyes, who is also a killer.

>sexy ninja with a troubled past
Zealot?

>someone who shoots laser beams out of their eyes
Majestros?

I like the idea of just having edgier versions of the actual DC heroes instead of making lots of expies.

Boring.

Slow paced as it is, Deathblow was more exciting in his few scenes in The Wild Storm.

The art on the main series is sooooooo much better than this

This is... really dumb.