Polling averages

BECAUSE YOU HAD A BAD DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=xoXo36YNQ2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow it's fucking nothing

Drumpf will lose

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY TALK TO ME THEY UNDERSTAND

5% niggas

POLITICIANS ARE THE LIARS

>faux news

Still winning. Well I guess he has four more days!

>Obama rallying blacks to vote for HRC
>Drumf supporters burning black churches

literally the worst move they could have done. especially in the wake of low black turnout

>russian '''''''''''''''''''''''media''''''''''''''''''''

Save it for the FBI interrogation CTR

(((REAL CLEAR POLITICS)))

But if it's reported on FOX, it's lies!

No one is dumb enough to believe Trump supports burn down a black church. That's such a false flag.

It's not like polls have a history of favoring the left or anything

That's not what RCP says.

It's from the RCP no toss-up electoral map found here:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

If Trump flips NH, CO, WI, or PA, he's got this.

they havent even given him new hampshire, colorado, or michigan, or ever pa, might be over pretty early in the night.

do they give him virginia in this?

Hillary has Dangerous Drumpf right where she wants him.

Slay queennnn

Nope. VA is +4.7 for Hillary on RCP.

NH is his best bet to be honest.

I can't believe several million people are going to go into a booth and pull a lever for this meme.

Hillary's meltdown so close to election day helps Trump with swing people who poll Johnson but will nut up and make a real vote.

This is the funniest thing I've heard all day.

You were being facetious, right?

HEY

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY

They (((RCP))) just flipped Florida back to Hillary, wtf!

>No one is dumb enough to believe obvious falseflagging

Oh my sweet summer child.

fox news misinterprets data all the time

Believing polls?

voce a fucking shemale?

LETS MEME HIS WAY INTO THE OVAL OFFICE!

PANTS OF SHIT
COUGHTING FIT
PEE PEE POO POO
FIGHT AGAINST THE FEDERAL JEW

Trump is up in Virginia faggot.

it's gonna be more like 19% because nobody with a brain wants trumpshit or hillfuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord

what does a trump supporter have to gain by doing that exactly? it clearly benefits the other side

only in like 1 poll it really all depends on blacks showing up since a lot of big cities rely on them and so far it's looking pretty grim for Hillary.

Probably didn't help that she called them Super Predators a couple years back

What did Kek mean by this?

black men are super predators in that pussy white boys like you are afraid of them

IF YOU HAVE ANY COL FRIENDS YOU MUST HAVE THEM FLIP THEIR STATE

SAVE COL SAVE THE WORLD

Yeah a Trump supporter just burns down a church and writes VOTE TRUMP on the side

dumbass

Fox's news reporting has never been called into question, it's their opinion shows people have a problem with. Learn your script memelord

judging from recent polls, this would be the final map if the election were held today

> SOMETHINGS GETTING IN THE WAY
> SOMETHINGS JUST ABOUT TO BREAK

youtube.com/watch?v=xoXo36YNQ2U

accidentally cropped out the electoral votes. 270 Trump, 268 Clinton

I-IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

THIS ELECTION IS HERS, DRUMPFSHITS.

DON'T YOU GET IT? SHE'S ALREADY WON. DON'T EVEN BOTHER VOTING NOW. IT'S OVER. DRUMPF BTFO.

dont think a couple good polls is enough to give NH to trump quite yet, but it appears to be good

didn't they said NH wasn't doing any more state polls after today?

Hillary lost in NH in the Primaries and Trump won his. I wouldn't say that's a YUUGE indicator, but I'd bet at least a small portion of those Bernie voters won't be voting for Hillary.

genocide hueniggers

The key indicator of rampant fraud will be Garry fucking Johnson getting over 0.1% of the popular vote.

BUT THAT WAS JUST A MEME
BUT THAT WAS JUST A MEME
THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER
THAT'S ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT
LOSING MY ELECTION

They always tighten up before the election because the media don't want to be exposed as liars.

WTF that's not the picture of Trump they are supposed to use. It's way too presidential. I'm going to call them up right now.

Those fucking bastards hung up on me, I'm going to get the CIA to drone them brb.

I'm just trying to stay realistic here breh, I hope trump fucking demolishes her in NH and finally one state on the east goes red

A

i don't think trump will win the election but i would bet a very large amount of money that he wins in new hampshire.

You know why foreigners are so interested in seeing Trump win? Because they don't have to live under his reign. They just want a bunch of reality TV drama bullshit that they can sit and laugh about while being blissfully unaware of just how much the American government influences the world.