HAPPENING! TRUMP TIED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE & COLORADO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4
youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY
youtube.com/watch?v=-4kbAWuR95U
hindustantimes.com/india/indo-bangla-ties-exporting-100mw-power-importing-10-gbps-internet/story-dOTl89k3K11WM7Qi4qdcxJ.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4B7dZReimPI
youtube.com/watch?v=VqxXWXCxl8U
youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=fIfMOGUi98Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O.K. Drumpf whatever you say.
Let's do this.

B A S E D

Question: Why are people allowed to vote for a criminal?

AREN'T THOSE SECURED DEM?

Because voting isn't real.

>ON FUCKING CNN
HOLY SHIT

Some polls has him +3 in NH

5% niggas

I'll be taking it back.

Wow it's fucking nothing

Hillary landslide incoming, Drumpfshits!

Drumpftards need to go back to New York.
youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

Because the American political system is jacked atm and Trump is going to fix it

If he's tied in msm polls, it means he's at least 6 points ahead in reality. Landslide incoming. No brakes folks!

>Most powerful country in the world will be run by an outsider

Not gonna happen. Power is real and there's too much at stake to elect somebody like Trump, who possibly doesn't even know what he's doing. I'm not talking about being unable to see the chess board. I'm talking about not knowing the rules of chess. Negotiations in private sector != Foreign political navigation and working with Congresss. Trump is too parochial. If we had a head of government/head of state dichotomy like many other countries, why the hell not. Let Trump work as the head of state. Maybe he'd get Congress moving again and inject some optimism into voter's minds about an outsider making it.

But with everything rolled up into one actor, I would never want Donald Trump to have all that power. He makes too many mistakes too easily and hasn't shown he can control himself. He's childlike in many ways and I don't sense a coherent moral or political core.

Do you really think Obama knew what he was doing? Really?

>Le Aleppo weedman collapsing

looooooooool
If McMuffin melts down too, Trump could win CO easily.

Why aren't we spreading the fuck out of the Johnson freak out along with Pro-Trump propaganda? All Trump needs is 1-2% more support to win this thing!

Why you shouldn't vote for Johnson:
youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

Why you should vote for Trump instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY

(((((voting)))))

This. I'm fucking mad that so few recognize this. Even Fox News take the polls at face value.

HE'S AT LEAST 5% AHEAD IN ALL SWING STATES YOU DUNCES.

How can voting be real if Hillary's innocence isn't real?

Hillary will be the first president to have never lost an election before. Isn't that exciting? Our Girl!

Oh yeah Donald is full of truth syrup I'm getting sick of this meme. He is an awful guy but he isn't a goy and that's why we work together.

Amerigoys are fat and stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4kbAWuR95U

>never lost an election

>Bangladesh
Nigger, how do you even have internet in that place?

>never have lost an election
that being retarded aside, 2008 would like to talk with you

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

wow this pic doesn't even need a JUST edit

Other polls beg to differ. Even with +6 /w oversample HRC is in the lead. CO will go blue

We have ample internet via submarine cable. We actually sell internet to our poo brethren.

hindustantimes.com/india/indo-bangla-ties-exporting-100mw-power-importing-10-gbps-internet/story-dOTl89k3K11WM7Qi4qdcxJ.html

NOOO NO NOOOOO

THE MEDIA IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TO INCREASE HILL TURNOUT

If two polls are now showing between 0-3 then Spot the outlier

>only one of those polls is more than a day after the FBI announcement
wow totally accurate!

>Trump tied

Since it's coming from CNN you know Trump will win both those in a landslide

It will also increase trump turnout though

>with +6 /w oversample HRC is in the lead
Ummm... no shit.

Polls are not rigged, stop it.

Hillary is an elegant woman. Four dead Americans.
youtube.com/watch?v=4B7dZReimPI

*Without oversample, my bad green nip

>trump has slight edge in florida in FiveThirtyEight
>FiveThirtyEight says that Trump has a 60% chance to win election if he carries florida

> FiveThirtyEight predicted 50/50 States in 2012 and 49/50 in 2008

After the Great Meme War is won and Trump is in office, you'll be immortalized as its Red Baron. You have singlehandedly assblasted more posters than anyone else on this board.

Don't forget the monster vote and shy Trump vote. BREXIT!

that Clinton needs to be arrested immediately, I don't care if it looks like a coup, if they actually have that evidence it will be forgiven

arrest her ass, a felon isn't eligible to be president sorry cucks

>University of Denver poll
>tied

That's one of the most cucked colleges in Colorado, (almost as bad as CU Boulder,) and if they're showing a tie between the two, then Trump will win CO hands down.

>CO, NH

MY GOD

ALEPPO?

But the fact is. What difference does it make?

Shy voter syndrome rather applies to Europeans, than Americans. They are very open, and don't hesiststate to speak up.

>politicians
>morals

youtube.com/watch?v=VqxXWXCxl8U

You'd be incredibly surprised. The liberal machine did its number on american pop society. In public, few people openly admit to supporting trump unless they live in an area with a large trump support or unless you show you are too. The default public opinion is to support Hillary because the news says Trump is racist.

Wtf is that picture

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I KIND OF FEEL BAD FOR SHILLS NOW

Kek

well he lost a primary in 2000 but i don't think those count

Delet your Sweatshop Hat now!!

Delet Egypt.

>MSM jumping ship to maintain SOME crediibility

Ok, I want to delete Egypt now. How do I delete Egypt.

NH here, it's not gonna be a tie. He's got it.

It's over fellow hilldawg, Hillary has lost it. Trump won.

That's not how polls work. If a Denver university sponsors a poll, it's still polling the entire state. If the methodology was flawed, it wouldn't be counted in RCP.

INDEPENDENTS BREAK LATE FOR TRUMP

JUST AS MOST POLLS SHOW

youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0

HILLARY HAS THIS IN THE BAG

>tied

lol, they must still be oversampling democrats at 70%

However, she is winning FL and in the latest polls. If she wins FL, CO and NH don't even matter.

ITT they throw you some crumbs so they can easily steal because it's rigged.

I don't know. I might know someone who knows how.

Delusional Donald Duck.

>Drumpf
>Current Year

>Trump turning CO
That's big fucking news.

Maybe CO might get some non-shit politicians, this year, with a big red turnout.

THOSE DIGITS CONFIRM

Oops. Mistake.

This will be the eventual map at this rate.

TRUMP NEEDS TO GET HIS EYE BACK ON FL. SHES CATCHING UP

From newsletter. Based on their internal polling. Greys are toss ups. If accurate it looks great

Early votes show they are on par atm

Source or bullshit.

If he got Colorado he won I think...

but the latest polls are +Clinton. Look at the trending in RCP. RCP currently has it as grey with tossups and blue with no toss ups. At this rate she may have the average lead in florida by tomorrow.

>Trump wins every state

how long till trump gets voted special powers?

I want my dream job in the SS

They don't consider it safe yet to publicly make that assumption. We know that most polls have aggressively oversampled democrats or any group that disadvantages trump. We know that the few polls that haven't seem to show at least a tie. But the wild card of the race - the silent majority - still stands to be truly verified. Not just "shy" trump voters, but also first time voters who are now drawn in by Trump. They were never in the 2012 voter registry so most polls of "likely voters" never included them in their samples. Anecdotally, there are many of them. But statistically there's no accurate way to measure how many, not yet.

He musn't lose Florida this is the most important right now. And securing New Hampshire.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

He's up early voting 11.886 votes by my count currently, just counting Reps and Dems. He wins independents in all the polls, so he's doing good. Remember that Obama was up in early voting by a large margin and only won with like 200k

MN a tossup?
It voted for freackin Mondale in 1984

In Florida, however, about 14 percent of all early votes cast so far have been submitted by Hispanic voters compared to 11 percent Hispanic early voting turnout in 2012, according to professor Dan Smith, who analyzes voter data.

"Of the almost 2.2 million registered Hispanic voters in Florida, 31.4 percent have turned out to vote," Smith said, citing the latest data available this morning.
"

REEEE GO BACK!!!

Yes, trump should win the tiebreaker

Trump has already lost though! The election is rigged!

my nigga I just made that same exact map

You're a shill?

Man I want to beat the shit out of you...

>cnn

~30 % Vote Trump, so its not a total loss. Also less blacks vote this election, they should about equal that out !

Donald J. Trump will never get more votes than this Y.T.P..
youtube.com/watch?v=fIfMOGUi98Y

Explain this??? Why its even? I understand other states has more of those voter guys but is that some jew thing wtf looks like its impossible to win for trump... I betted alot money on him not looking good.

Hillary gonna get shlonged

LA Times poll is the only one that represents reality

I am not sure about FL. A poll has been floating around here for a few days, that 28% of Reps vote for Clinton. Turned out that they only asked 300ish people and suddenly FL is leaning blue again in MSM. Don't know if this poll is taken account into rcp. If so, then I doubt about their credibility, they even tossed up TX this week for a few days

>do nothing
>get 5%

colorado totals only add up to 88% so who is the mystery candidate?

>falling for the "Hispanics are one uniform voting block" meme

Cubans ≠ Mexicans

Most early votes favour Hillary. Trump needa to be a good 4 points up in every swing state to atually win.