Trump and Clinton are neck and neck in FL

Who does the people of Sup Forums think will take it. Don't use memes and Kek. Be honest

Personally, I hate to fucking say it, I think Killary might take it.

Please provide evidence to (hopefully) prove me wrong before you call me a shill. Then you can call me a shill, because that's how it works in the land of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/poll-florida-republicans-vote-for-hillary-clinton
orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-soros-money-central-florida-races-20161103-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Don't use memes

My numbers confirm that Trump wins.

if singles then trump will lose in florida

I think Hillary will barely win the election, but it's not clear what will happen. If her superior GOTV operation drives up her turnout, she wins. If Trump voter enthusiasm drives his turnout up high, he could win.

Personally, I don't think Trump is leading by enough in FL, NC, or NV to say he's winning any of the three. They're tossups. And the problem with that is that he NEEDS all three of them in order to stand a chance. That's why I'm worried.

I would genuinely like a legitimate argument for Trump winning FL. Not this bullshit

>florida's gone blue 4 times within the last 40 years

eh, i have faith in them this time

Same here, although I feel like he'll take home NC and Nevada. Florida is a different story

I think NC is worse for him than FL. Bad demographics changes over the past 8 years.

If Clinton takes Florida then it's over because Trump absolutely needs to hold that state. If this is the case then we will revolt, I will personally march on Washington D.C. with rifle in hand.

It could go either way. Fate has already decided who will be the next president. Yesterday I saw some interesting flight patterns of birds that have me feeling optimistic. All we can do is be patient and thank God for his mercy. Perhaps he wants Clinton to win so the right continues to foment. Perhaps the time is now. Our Master knows more than us. If Romney had won in 2012, we would not have had this year.

We have no fucking clue m8

One argument would be that Clinton is meh to her base that they don't match Obama numbers

Pretty likely if you consider Obama's recent push as a surrogate

But we also have the latino pop to be concerned about, if they raise their turnout high enough then they could compensate for a low black turn out

And then we have to worry about how much Trump has alienated his own base, basically the question for that is "Is Florida cucked like Wisconsin?"

If the answer is yes then Clinton probably wins, if no then Trump probably wins

He won't win Florida.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/poll-florida-republicans-vote-for-hillary-clinton

Trump is going to get over 15% black support nation wide and win this thing for certain.

I'm not religious, but I know what you mean. The more dems get elected, the more people will see through the bullshit. I might actually pray before election day

This already got debunked my dude

Trump will win Florida

that's still 4/10 dumbass

Proofs?

I think she has a current lead in early voting but that Trump has a safe lead of people who have not currently and will be voting come election day.

It'll be a Trump win but not bigly.
He can actually win without Florida, he's pulling ahead in rust belt states, CO and NH and has all but secured every other swing state that we were told were in doubt.

I want to kill every single backstabbing GOP cuck that voted for her

Snitch fag

Her early voting numbers are vastly trailing behind Obama's 2012 numbers, in which his sizable lead shrunk to less than 60k win against Mitt Romney

I like those odds

Trump is obviously winning BIGLY and this thread is FUCKING ANNOYING SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THESE FUCKING SHIT JEWISH POLLS EVEN THE HILLARY TEAM SAID THEY PISSED ALL OVER THESE FAGGOT JEW PEDO POLLS JUST SHIT THE FUCK UP

The methodology is unclear, so we don't know if they weighted and how they weighted

Also the sample wasn't large enough to cover all the early voters (how could they in the first place) so the question of weighting is pertinent

trump will win it. trust me

The polls are vastly skewed in Hillary's favor, even going as far as D+34 in Arizona to give her literally +3.

>neck in neck

Trump is leading Florida you fucking cuck

>cuck
AHHH! THERE IT IS

Don't agree too much to logic regarding early voting numbers

The extent to which they can project winners and turnout is very questionable

Consider this though, republican voters usually show up to the polls on election day and dems prefer early voting

Those two factors make early voting data very shaky in predictiveness

In case you didn't understand this, Arizona sampling is supposed to be R+5

Haha, read my post again fag, I will march on Washington with rifle in hand. It will be a peaceful protest. ;)

In central fl all i see everyday are trump signs everywhere.
It would be weird if he loses fl. Suspicious even

M8 don't make the same mistake as the unskewed people, seriously focus on how things are weighted if its available

Party ID sampling is not something to look for in scrutinizing polls

>neck and neck
Multiply their polling by the proportion of people they've mobilised.

Trump wins.

How do you know how many people they've mobilized?

I fucking hate real clear politics, they play so many games with when they add or drop polls from there averages. It's never consistent at all.

Broward County is rigging the election. I guarantee you that Brenda Snipes in fort Lauderdale is working with the Gay Mafia in Wilton Manors to throw out any and all Trump ballots they can. I GUARANTEE it

I'm in south Florida and it's the same here. If she wins this state it's rigged

>>>Reddit

No seriously. If you want a "legitimate argument", you should go there because that's where you'll find blocks upon blocks of text.

Rally sizes and street signage. They're estimators for mobilisation, as opposed to being required to give an answer in polling.

Black turnout is down between 15 - 25 %. She's not winning NC nor Florida

>Democrats are generally oversampled by +10, compared to Primary turnout
>Black voter turnout is projected to be above Obama's levels in 2008
>Independents are severely undersampled, because they're projected to vote for Trump

the race in FL is no where near close, Hillary can only win by massive voter fraught at this point.

Polls are not predictions, they are past information charted. The trendline shows a trump victory.

And 15% + of blacks are voting for Trump

every swing state poll has Trump trending/hillary falling

EXCEPT FLORIDA

so , im not worried,

early results look good, black vote down, hispanics and cubans voiting in pretty good numbers for Trump

>thinking Trump has any problem with enthusiastic supporters

m8 are you fucking stupid?

>Party ID sampling is not something to look for in scrutinizing polls

And that's where you're wrong

>Trump and Clinton are neck and neck in FL

I did my part yesterday.

>He can actually win without Florida, he's pulling ahead in rust belt states, CO and NH and has all but secured every other swing state that we were told were in doubt.

Are you retarded?

Aside from Ohio, Trump is trailing in every rust belt state and has been for the entire election. At no point has he been ahead in those states, so stop making things up. Ohio alone is not enough to compensate for losing Florida. Without Florida, Trump is done.

Also, CO and NH are not secured by any means. He's tied in both.

Doing god's work user, good work

IF YOU HAVENT VOLUNTEERED FOR TRUMP YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

HOW DO YOU FEEL NO SHAME? SMELLY NEET SCUM CANT EVEN PROVE HIMSELF AND HELP TRUMP

it had 312 people, and it was a SURVEY

actuallly had 700 ppl respond
312 early voted
400 did not , of those that did not vote early , Trump was winning

Volusian here, I saw Trump signs throughout the year but noticed a recent surge in Hillary signs

These numbers are all the proof you need

There's already a lawsuit filed. They were opening the mail in ballots before the election board was officially formed.
No telling how many Trump ballots were tossed.

That's 1/10 dumbass. Fucking math... it's not that hard.

You don't understand how they get their percentages then in terms of who will win

I'm not saying polls are without fail (absolute not the case) but you have to look at other areas than that

Not insignificant, but also anecdotal as fuck

Lets hope you're right, but I don't think thats a convincing argument until maybe the day after the election

I know this is bait, but I'll take it anyways. You realize the election is held once every 4 years right?

>le voter turnout is low compared to obama
>le black vote turnout is low compared to obama, shillary BTFO

you fags are forgetting that obama got fucking record breaking black and democrat turnout, it's not a fair comprasion, i don't think a lot of people in fact anyone maybe can break obama's stats

I realize you are stupid it is still once every 10 years. Not 4 times every ten years. Keep your units faggot.

The fact that's it's neck and neck tells me America might just get a civil war either way

It's a toss up you will find out what way it is going to break soon enough.

40 years means 10 elections
4 times blue

So 4 blues in 10 elections. 4/10

They're a little busy at the moment

>voting no for medical marijuana

cuck

this

40/4 = 10
Gone blue 4 times out of the last 40 years = 4/10

Nobody cares who you might personally think will win faggot

u fell for the solar jew in no.1

>ah there it is

Now that is nu-male speak. You made an observation, good boy.

Don't forget to get your whore gf to do your bowtie up, nu-male cuck.

GUYS SOROS IS DUMPING IN FLORIDA THIS IS URGENT:

orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-soros-money-central-florida-races-20161103-story.html

Basically Cubans and other latin people there don't like new immigrants and/or mexicans.

is that before or after cheating.

how many kikes are voting in FL and NY

that is where you will find a lot of fraud.

Oh please. Go ahead and try to make me sound like less of a man so you can feel better about your tiny virgin dick.

Kill yourself

I thought the Cubans hated Trump too, because he circumvented the old embargo while doing his business stuff.

no way

Me too, at quick glance I thought they were all Hillary signs, come to find out they're all "Hillary For Prison" signs.

Does he actually need volunteers for pa? Aren't u Canadian?

It's a perfectly fair comparison when polls are assuming black turnout will be the same to give Hilary her lead YOU DUMB FUCKING KIKE TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE SO I CAN GAS YOU FAGGOT

Not really, most are actually mad at Obama for lifting the embargo. But that's only my experience.

said the nerd virgin

DUDE

The hell? Of course he needs volunteers for PA

There is no room to stand by on the side lines and watch a loss occur.

Hillary wins without Florida. If they're tied, that's very bad for trump.

>no for medical marijuana
look a retard.

Holy shit, your voting system goes deep. Here in Frogland, for those elections, we just choose the next president and that's it.