Critter Coven

Arepo's washed her robe in warm water, it seems. Seems tighter in the bust line.

Arepo is also precious, but that goes without saying.

Other urls found in this thread:

crittercoven.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder if at least 1 dragonfag was offended by the joke.

Arepo a cute!

Only two limbs so it's not a dragon. Ask Sup Forums.

Where can I read this comic? The website I was reading it on isnt updating

The new site's just called crittercoven. The Critter Coven Tumblr links it directly now.

You're talking about Tapas, right?

crittercoven.com/

Arepo, you tell that playground toy (what's it called again) you mean business.

#playgroundsafetymatter

Yeah, I didnt know they moved

There was an announcement on the artist Tumblrs, but not on Tapas itself. I wonder if there's a TOS block at Tapas preventing artists from putting up a quick "artist has moved!" update with one of the characters finger gunning at the new site link.

That's almost going into bounce house territory, since everyone seems to call it something different. Spring animals, spring riders, spring toys, that sort of thing.

>she's the exception on the canon nudes list

Also, wow, deja vu.

Well she IS 15 or something.

That one user repeatedly yelling ILLEGAL now makes a lot of sense. Besides, why lewd the Ink? She's the purest girl.

I want to finger Arepo in all her orifices

Fuck off Morbi and go schedule your updates better

no, I got self diagnosed with a major depressive disorder and I can't update

But he drew the recurring conservative cat character in a mindbreak/jumpsuit combo, so it's all right.

Reading the new chapter, it honestly seems like Morbi needs to get laid with the rare person that shares his basement fetishism, just to get it out of his system. Dude writes like he's thirsting harder than usual.

>the poster of content is the content's creator
How old is that meme again?

I can't imagine Morbi getting laid with anyone but some dominant gay man who takes pleasure in bullying him.

Don't know about that, seems femdom is the thing he is mostly hard for.

Finally, a comic where speech-bubles are not WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS!