ARE LIBSHITS FINALLY GROWING A CONSCIENCE?!?!

pastebin.com/TDhU8ASF

>It took me a long time to write this. I had to dig deep into my being to come up with these words. I’m recanting my endorsement of Hillary Clinton for the presidency.

>I’m aware of how vindictive Clintonians can be. I’m not speaking about the Clintons themselves, but of those surrounding them. Perhaps the saying is true: dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres. Your staff, your donors, your surrogates, and those you surround yourself with are a reflection of who you truly are, no? If not, why not curb any unacceptable behavior? Silence, indifference, or inaction is as incriminatory-at least to me.

>There has been no repudiation, let alone denunciation, of what was said in those emails-just denial, finger pointing, and doublespeak. To appoint the very same folks who carried out many malicious behaviors to tip the scales for Hillary is just as unpardonable. Why reward unethical behavior? It’s mind-boggling.

>I rebuke with my heart, mind, and soul all the twisted narratives of sexism, misogyny, racism, and classism lay at our feet. Though some of them are legitimate, most were used to derail valid grievances from our communities and completely erase us. Our voices were drowned out by empty accusations, by a nefarious usage of identity politics recommended by one of our own, no less. That is a bamboozling of POC and unsuspecting allies. This is why Hillary Clinton doesn’t deserve our vote, among many other reasons.

huffingtonpost.com/casar-vargas/why-i-can-no-longer-suppo_1_b_12698874.html

You wouldn't believe the comment section

Na they see their income going over to Breitbart

OV VEY WE WERE WRONG, BETTER CHANGE SIDES BEFORE THE GOYIM REALIZE

What are the comments like?

>Cesar Vargas

That illegal faggot from the veritas videos?

>Huffington Post

I know it begs the question about how much of this reflects market economics etc. Hell personally when the DOTR comes, a lot of them I would not give a second look.

Still, this has to be somewhat beneficial to the momentum

It's a different Cesar Vargas I'm pretty sure.

oh christ

I think I hate them more than when they were voting Clinton. At least they kind of stood for something then and weren't writing doublethink schlock to somehow twist reality so they were never wrong about anything the whole time.

Nothing about Clinton has changed.

Was gonna say the same thing... How does he think hes going to save face at this point?

mostly praise and people voting for either trump or stein

Everyone is supporting Trump

It's bizarre

...on huff post?

fucking traitor

IT'S HER TURN

The world ended in 2012. It wasn't a poof gone thing though, its a slow long process. We are just here to watch it come undone.

yep

It's the meme magic boyos

*edit

>the guy whose been telling everyone he's illegal and getting away with it for years

colored me legitimately shocked

>he's a moron for voting clinton
>he's a moron for no longer vote clinton

kys familia

Are you retarded aussie? The names don't need to be edited out here.

I knew I wasn't the only one...

Wow, was not expecting those comments.

Or 2012 was the end of earths last precessional cycle and at that time, the vernal equinox point will have moved into the constellation of Aquarius, thus beginning the Age of Aquarius. Other astrologers claim the Age of Pisces ended with the great cosmic alignment of 12/21/12, thus beginning the Age of Aquarius.

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

What's changed about Clinton? He's a journalist, allegedly, and the Clinton of this week is the same Clinton from the last year. He knew this.

But does he even say he was wrong? No, he spins a cock and bull story because his psyche just can't take being wrong.

>Perhaps the saying is true: dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.
The wall just got 10 feet higher you fucking spic

but can you take it user? can you take that you are wrong?

First two posts best posts

>you wouldn't believe the comment section
I'm not falling for that clickbait

I read the whole thing and I must say that was a pretty based article.

Cesar Vargas was one of the individuals on video who talked about committing voter fraud.

Irrelevant, you MexiCanadian.

>To appoint the very same folks who carried out many malicious behaviors to tip the scales for Hillary is just as unpardonable.
It already bothered me when people started pluralising "behaviour". Maybe it works in a strictly psychoanalytical setting, but it seemed to spread rapidly a few years ago. Now we've reached a point when people clearly just substitute "actions" or "acts" with "behaviours" - to sound smarter.

This shit was already annoying with the overuse of "problematic" and "toxic" when simpler words would do just fine. It's like they try to infer a sort of vague, scientific objectivness to their language, when it's simply opinion, usually a shitty one at that.

At least the next sentence was fine.
>Why reward unethical behavior?

>At least they kind of stood for something then and weren't writing doublethink schlock to somehow twist reality so they were never wrong about anything the whole time.

>IMPLYING

It's becoming popular to dislike Hillary, Now just make Trump popular, and all the sheep fill flock to the new fad.

Sup Forums might not believe this but there is a faction of SJW (the bernie side, essentially) who does in fact hate how Hillary tries too hard to pander and use buzzwords. Some bernout on my kikebook constantly complains about Hillary's 'hispandering'.

Seems like the peaceful hippy type dislikes Hillary while the insane aggressive feminazi type likes her.

Withdrawing his endorsement is his admission of being wrong you leaf.

Okay, they were writing doublethink schlock about Clinton, but at least they weren't trying to simultaneously hold up the idea that they were wrong about Clinton the whole time but still right about Trump.