Florida just flipped Blue on (((RCP))). What is going on

Florida just flipped Blue on (((RCP))). What is going on

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

opinionsavvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/OS-FL-General-11.3.16.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4rGByANr8
dos.myflorida.com/media/696915/early-voting-and-vote-by-mail-report-2016-pri.pdf
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-02/independents-poll
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/03/sleeping-giant-awake-and-roaring-early-voting-shows-high-latino-turnout/
youtube.com/watch?v=ADldeoKM9pE
youtube.com/watch?v=thnn4H_i8Mo
ktnv.com/news/ralston/the-nevada-early-voting-blog
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

list the polls that made it flip

It's called Cubans and Haitian minorities

>Haitians love the Clinton's

>implying Cubans and Haitians like Clinton

Still gray for me

>pollsters on DAMAGE CONTROL
it'll be permanently red once next tuesday rolls around

Early voting in both CO and NV favors Clinton, likely do to the Latino surge. Trump needs to take Florida, along with either PA or MI to win the election.

i.e. he will likely lose.

This is Zimzam land, it will not turn blue.

NV she is doing worse than Obama did and in Florida the Hispanics vote is almost split. On the other hand, the black vote is down.

That's true.

Trump will win Florida

>NV she is doing worse than Obama did

Source? I just read an article saying that she has the same early voting margin over Trump as Obama had over Romney in 2012.

Keep in mind that NV went for Obama by 6+ in 2012.

opinionsavvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/OS-FL-General-11.3.16.pdf

Newest poll methodology seems pretty legit.

36.5% Republican, 36.5% Democrat, 27% independent.

They're gonna steal it and they will rig the final polls to show a close race. The real vote won't be counted no matter what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4rGByANr8

IND will win the election, which he seems to be winning correct? All these early voting patterns don't really mean much until they open the ballots and count. He could be crushing it with independents.

Yep, he'll lose.

Well, at least Sup Forums will go back to normal after November 8th.

>Florida just flipped Blue
First off, a formerly blue state can't flip into blue, you dumb fuck. Second off, Trump is winning with early voters and mail-in ballots:

Clinton was supposed to be favored with early voters. It's over for her.

republican:
_______

democrat:
_______

source:
dos.myflorida.com/media/696915/early-voting-and-vote-by-mail-report-2016-pri.pdf

(((Bloomberg))) has her leading barely with independents.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-02/independents-poll

I doubt he's crushing her with independents, they're usually more moderate.

fake and gay

Doesn't really matter what RCP says or the polls say. Current trends with early and absentee ballots and predicted turnout have Trump winning by +10%.

Only way he could actually lose Florida at this point would be massive voter fraud, which isn't totally out of the realm of possibility.

Not that THAT matters really, either. If Hillary does win, the FBI is ensuring that there will be a coup shortly after her indictment + pardon from Obama.

Idk man. According to this fox article, it's not looking so bright for Trump out west.

He's doing fairly well in the northwest, however.

>In swing-state Nevada, where half the total ballots have been cast, Democrats lead with 43 percent to 37 percent.

>That's comparable to the party's share at this point in 2012, good news for Clinton since Obama ultimately won the state by 6 percentage points. Ballots from Latinos and Asian-Americans — another group that tends to vote Democratic — are up, while ballots from African-American and white voters are down.

latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/03/sleeping-giant-awake-and-roaring-early-voting-shows-high-latino-turnout/

this is a dream, user. my dream

They are tied dead even in 4 way and 2 way so they gave it to Hillary

Usually when polls have shown someone leading most of the time, the state's mind is made up.

Here's the last few months from Florida.

Polls don't mean shit when they are using 2012 voter turnout ratio, which the overwhelming majority of them do.

Also none of these polls even take in account the votes that were casted when Hillary was up 5-6 points a month ago. It's ogre

Saved for the 2016 election collage.

Demoralization thread, it's still a statistical tie. Fuck off CTR

They have to match the numbers to the illegally opened votes in Florida.

pretty favorable split for Trump and this was after the fbi story but he still loses by 4? lol, it's so over

go for it

>election collage

i don't think you realize the fact that mr.trump has favored many people here in florida. Even people I thought were dems are swayed more by trump than clinton.

ITS GREY FOR ME

They don't mention IND's though. Additionally this article thinks that 84% of registered hispanic voters will vote. (13 million of 16 million registered) There's absolutely no chance that happens.

>84% of any demographic
>voting

top fucking kek

>Muh anecdotal evidence
North Carolina is much more likely to go to Trump. Everyone knows that.

OF VOTERS, not all hispanics dum dums.

The brexit effect.

They will try dissuade us, amateurs.

>the canadian shill thinks he knows more about florida and it's people than someone who's lived there his entire life

stop shilling, it's embarrassing for ctr.

At least I get paid you fucking racist redneck

that's what I just said retard

No ballots have been counted, this notion that Clinton is leading or doing well is liberal fantasy.

As is Florida.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADldeoKM9pE

Exactly, how weve come to this point where they even let us know how many ballots they have and the media trying to tell people who is winning is garbage.

Old and disabled should be the only people allowed to vote early and the ballots should not be disclosed.

RCP average is a tie now. Probably just a fuck up in the graphics. We're good.

Getting paid $0.02 per (you) is nothing to brag about, faggot

863 here. No way Florida's going blue. They're afraid.

904 here, doing flash mob sign wavings with the wife this weekend. Gonna be yuge.

Hillary has zero support or enthusiasm.

O look $6 for 5 mins. Keep it coming you ignorant LOSERS

>I'm half Cuban
>Half my family is Cuban
>We all voted Trump

Why does something that happens every election needs a Latino surge to explain it, and why is the margin smaller?

This is down from +trump this morning.

She doing worse then obama did in NV.

>Literal tie
>Flip it blue

>vote tally when voting a month ago

the polls weren't open a month ago, dumbfuck.
unless you mean ballot box stuffing by dems.

either way, fuck off and die. loser

>believing a real shill map

Florida is going Trump easily.

>youtube.com/watch?v=thnn4H_i8Mo

We need PA, NH or MI.

this post was made by an idiot

Bill Still is Still Bill.

Based.

nah theres that fox13 poll that has hillary up by +4, its prolly that one that flipped it

56% female

>disregarded

Daily reminder George Soros owns voting machines and there's literally no possible way Trump wins unless Hillary is in cuffs before Tuesday.

>27% Independent
>$0.10 has been deposited into your CTR account
Independents favor Trump. If Clinton can't break even in Florida, she's going to lose.

So it's practically even then assuming 50/50 turn out for men and women.

Early voting always favors Democrats

ITS FORT LAUDERDALE AND WILTON MANORS. THEYRE RIGGING IT. GIGANTIC GAY MAFIA LIBERAL STRONGHOLD. EVERYONE THERE IS A FOVAL CLONE

>mfw there's a pro-Trump billboard on I-4
>mfw there are Trump signs all over the place
>mfw I saw a Hillary for Prison sign while driving today

If half of the additional women vote Clinton, that's 3% right there.

Sauce?

>this

>2016
>larping
what a fucking loser lmao

no she's not

ktnv.com/news/ralston/the-nevada-early-voting-blog

nevada is lost

it went back to blue on nate sodium's map

Those are old numbers, scrub.

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Republicans are still ahead by a small margin of 10k+. However, independents favor trump by at least 2:1 margin by even Ipsos polls. So i say he's 100k ahead right now. Also, more reps show up on 8th.

>Note: Trump is not going to get 90 percent of the GOP base, and with all of those votes banked even before the Comey letter, it's almost impossible for him to win indies by 20. (Romney won indies by 7.) You see his challenge.

kek, wishful thinking by demoshills.

it's currently a tie in Florida.

Pic related could happen

Taking nate cardboard seriously after last night

CABS AND CRABS
TRAMPS AND TRUMPS
LIFE ON AIR HIS BRAINS WILL DUMP

Looks like Trump may sneak a win in Virginia too.

Eighty-eight percent (88%) of voters say they are now certain how they will vote,” Rasmussen Reports wrote in a release. “Among these voters, Trump has a 10-point lead over Clinton – 53% to 43%.

They are trying to hide this again.

it's a fairly reasonable assumption to make, I don't see him winning 90% of the reps and a 20% difference in independents in Nevada

Nevada has too many spics and brings just 6 points, not worth the effort

Why does this have to be so painfully close?

I don't think this race will be close. It will be a landslide one way or the other.

It isn't, not electorally.

We need to get rid of Jews

No no no. Im a Cuban I live in Miami, we have neighborhoods called little Haiti and little havan, TRUST ME, we all hate Hillary. Problem is they think trump is racist. I try all I can to convince them otherwise. I lose many friends because of it

>anecdotes used as an argument
when will this meme end

Kek wills it

Kek speaks. Trump shall begin the American shoah

They're tied up in Colorado 39/39 with 14% for Aleppo

real clear shilling more like it

>most of the country is red
>Clinton would still win
Someone explain.

population density

Retard politics.

The cities with the high population run the rest of the country like it's the fucking hunger games.

Mfw they admit to being shills

>back to normal
>implying/pol/ isnt in a constant state of happening separated only by brief, dreamlike periods of boring non-happenings