Step aside, we'll take it from here (^:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/AlexRemnick
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally advocating genocide, what a time to be alive

Non-white men think it's an honor to have Lena Dunham on their side.

Embarrassing beyond belief.

Kek i love crazy women
I'd fuck it

Of course it's a swede post

She is so funny

Thank Christ I am not white.

Why does she have some kind of hideous mutant ram face on her shirt? Is she a Satanist?

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

Oh great. More spam for this fat SJW, I guess for her troll video. Shame she has no talent beyond her one TV show and is now a troll internet celeb. Someone should tell her we are numb to this bs here

>murican edumacation

can't wait until trump is elected and she kills herself.

No. Let me tell you what non-whites really think. We think your women are immature and stupid. It reflects badly on the men who seem to have become emasculated in certain areas. Where your women are this way there is no respect for whitey. Just look at Sweden. Where the women are conservative, non-whites live in fear. If a man can control his women, there is no controlling him. Think about it.

she's addicted to the BBC

good for her

Jesus that creature is horrid looking. I have no idea who she is but I'm guessing she's had too many Hollywood dicks in her from being a whore and this is her way of revolting against a lifetime of shit decision making.

>She just turned 30 this year
Oh, never mind. This all makes sense now.

doubt she's ever had a dick in her

Mess with the cow, you get the ovaries

those are ovaries you dumb fucko

She's just your average just turned 30 woman.

She has no kids and no spouse, so she went full crazy like every other woman just like her.

Thank you user, you made me cringe.

who's lena dunham?

my god i hate the jews

GUTS.
GLORY.
RAM.

Destroy the Federal Reserve and all Central Banks in the world and watch crap like her and the rest of the degenerate entertainment industry lose it's funding over night.

Can you really call that a woman, though?

I like that goat logo on her shirt.

does it matter to a swede?

Lena Dunham molested her 1 yo sister. She's a child predator like her great friends the Clintons.

would this crazy behamoth chill the fuck out if she just had a few kids? it's like she can't figure out why she hates her life

I dont like Jewish women either. Not even Jewish men like them. No Jew would ever marry her filthy disgusting body

>slimy sarlaccs
>still relevant

kek

Tfw you'll never have your older sister stuff gravel inside you.

so basically death to the jews

How are you feeling about the extinction of the Jewish people?
Well, Jews are prob.... Jewish people are a big problem.
That's for sure.
But I actually feel pretty good about it.
I think the Jewish people have been screwing things up for long enough.
High time for Jewish people the step back and let other people do it.

Didnt she get turned down by a monkey? Not even they would fuck her

Eh, this bitch. Just, no.

I don't get why she insists on us seeing her naked.

Why is it that the ones you don't wanna see naked are the ones that want everyone to see them naked?

She just seriously needs to slink back into the shadows and go back to fingerbanging her sister.

You mean like all those people that white men genocided?

(said no one ever.)

If you're gonna go psycho, then there are better breasts to go with it

We have this all wrong. We should be encouraging POCs to hate white females, a la the Progressive Stack tactics that helped down Occupy.

The guy in that video is her dad, so maybe Lena isn't to blame for how she turned out.

I hope liberal white women get raped by third world hordes.

Why is this guy verified if he only has 400 followers?

twitter.com/AlexRemnick

Charlemagne is a huge fucking faggot.

There's loads of these.

Check the replies to Trump's tweets. There will always be some verified user at the top with like 200 followers sending him abuse.

She's so fucking disgusting. It's funny how it's mostly the ugly fat bitches that think this way.

Though it's nice to see Chris-chan stop wearing those stupid stripped shirts, but this is a downgrade.

>How are you feeling about the extinction of Jews?

>Well, Jews are a big problem. That's for sure. But I actually feel pretty good about it. I think, uh, Jews have been screwing things up for long enough. High time for Jews to uh, step back and let some other people do it.

>That's my dad!

>*shared laughing*

Imagine if this was the version we saw.

The genocide of jews isn't the extinction of man, just evolution ;)

I genuinely didn't believe this was real at first. The degree of extremeness there is something I haven't seen before. She's basically shouting gas the crackers, race war now

That shouldn't be too hard even. White prog women are basically at the top when it comes to privilege. They just like to act like victims and shoehorn themselves in with minority groups. They also like to virtue signal and have a holier than thou attitude.
It's not hard for people to hate this, I've already heard whispers of people complaining about this.

who dat?

Can you imagine having this vile, ethnomasochistic cuck of a man as a father? And then a kike mom? I almost can't even blame her...

>cumskin

Oh, I forgot that article of the UN genocide convention where they said "historical grievance justifies extermination"

Also name one example of white people committing genocide besides Hitler and the Herero. I'll wait.

White Americans watch as Jewish academics and Jewish celebrities openly call for their genocide, and they will not do a single about it.

Your race DESERVES to get extinct at this point. In any other moment in history these people would've been lynched on the spot by a angry mob

so her dad's a pussywhipped self-hating retard? whatever.

Her boyfriend looks like he enjoys prepping the bull

Replace "white male" by "jews".

Yes, the pretended "left" are not so far from Nazism.
It's freak me out a bit.

Good luck finding a bull for that m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

she IS the bull

i love how the art style is complete modernist garbage as well.

He's very cute. Would snuggle with.

Her face explains her entire anger, her hate, her dissatisfaction with life.

I dont know anything about this woman, but she is a semi-famous person.

This has created an immense hubris within her. She actually thinks that "since shes famous", she should be able to land a hot boyfriend. Feminism has created this idea in women that career and fame can make them more appealing to the opposite sex, since thats what women find attractive.

Poor little fat feminist cunt is famous and can only settle for this manlet beta.

What a sad existence.

As I said, her smile says it all.

lady who's somehow famous even though she molested her little sister when they were younger

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
Accurate depiction of Lena here

No man wants to fuck her, so this is her Plan B for attention.