Sup Forums DESPERATELY sliding this email

But I will show you. This is who Hillary is

How much do you want to bet she only wanted her for a sex slave?

Bump

What a monster.

smuggling shitskins in the US and giving her education on taxpayers costs, what a surprise

>tfw your only charity case is worse off due to your involvement.

so lifelike

This is being positively spun in the left media, seems more likely it's a legitimate positive thing. Also the language is vague, and I'm not seeing any pedowords being used. Unless there's more than this email.

That's cool, I bet every person who ever did a whole lot of fucking evil also at some point did something good

You can't cherry pick good things and claim that she is good. Fortunately for Sup Forums and for the rest of the world, people are not judged by the good they do but for the evil they do.

tldr evil outweighs anything good, always

sage pointless shit threads

>from a desperate leftist digging through hillary's emails for evidence of her not being a complete monster so he can write a smarmy article about it
well that does it I guess none of her scandals exist now

time to write an article about podesta's ravioli recipe

and who would pay for her? the america tax payers? or would she work for Hillary?

>Hey guys people found out we haven't actually done anything good with all this money.
>How about we fly over some female muslim child sex slave and parade her around a bit as a big success story to the media.

wtf i love hillary now

Get women out of western politics.

They have caused most of this ruin since the 60s.

hey there Mr. Cynical, sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today :-(((

have you been feeling OK? it sounds like you need a hug...

>CNN ran a sob story. Can we do a PR stunt?

>implying she wasn't doing this so she could use it as a political talking point
Your goose is cooked, Justin. sage

Oh look, she cares about a perfect candidate for her pedo ring.

She is such a nasty woman. I am disgusted.

The funny thing is awoofags never found any legit bad Hillary stuff in tens of thousands of emails.
Yet we can clearly see what a kind and thoughtful woman Hillary is.

Do we know what became of this girl?

I bet she came here, spent some time in a sex dungeon, then got sacrificed to Moloch.

I heard she wants some pasta and pizza

I hear his walnut pasta sauce is to die for.

literally has no significance compared to the other shit she's done, let alone potential child ring involvement. OP is a faggot

GIVE ME AN ID, YOU QUEER LEAF.

Obviously this is a plot by the russians to get us to vote for hillary. CTR told me all these emails are fake anyways, nice try OP

Lets see the source
>also check flag

fucking this, she's either actually not that corrupt or an expert tactician.

can you imagine if behind-closed-doors Trump came to light? it'd be a fucking shitshow from the very first email.

Nice font. Fucking retard.

>leaf

fuck off slime

Fuck Hillary. She should worry about American lives over foreigners. This shows she doesn't care about America or its citizens.

Trump is our hero.

In other words, what can I do for foreigners and ignore struggling kids in America. Fuck hillary

Hi CTR, do you prefer anal beads or buttplugs?

That email cant be real. Hillary is writing like she has no power or people to do her bidding.

>tfw malicious leaks unintentionally reveal that you're actually a good person

nice source dumbo

SAGE SAGE SAGE

As commendable as that is, it doesn't excuse her from the fact that she broke the law.

the source is Wikileaks you faggot

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14852

This email has been leaked for over a year and now CTR and the MSM are recycling it to try and tug at people's heart strings. SAD!

Also when Trump does charity work he does it with his own money, not tax dollars.

>get her to the US for(((counselling and education)))
jew to english: Bill wants to fuck her
>CTR failing at trying to show a hint of goodness in Shitlary again.
Don't your just read the OPs of other threads to get a hint of what reception your thread would recieve? There is a fucking cheese pizza general, and you post a pic about Hillary trying to snatch a 10year old girl. You might just helped to jail the witch.

Wowee! What did she do for the little girl in Idaho who was culturally enriched by the refugee trash Hillary wants to import more of?

BAN LEAFS NOW

whats it going to take for you guys to realize its already in the bag for hillary

even if more people vote trump, they won't let him win

i voted for trump too, but its time to come to reality

if the evidence released as of today isn't enough for an indictment, nothing will be

Mr. Obama, lets bombard Syria and Libya and destroy lives of millions of children!

But first, let me get that little girl living a peaceful life to my personal..... collection... of children needing proper """counseling""" and """education"""...

>i voted for trump too, but its time to come to reality

t. CTR niglet

Sadly, you're right.

CTR thinks we're low info

Hillary is a known defender of rapists and oppressive regimes. Only reason Hillary would want to "help" that little girl would be to make Yemen look bad on orders of the Saudi royal family.

Hillary would have looked great parading her around on the campaign trail while we supply arms to the people bombing her family.

>Assad's genocidal sectarian forces dropping countless barrel bombs on civilians is fine
get off the proxy, "Pole"

Hillary has more blood from children on her hands then anyone else running.

You CTR people are paid to support a monster, that is why you will burn in hell for internally.

Checked 420

Better arm a bunch of radical terrorists and try and get them to overthrow the secular dictator. I'm sure the country won't fall apart afterwards.

"This time will be different."

this

Hillary is a cheesemonger.

She wants Yemeni cheese pizza.

Oh, Im sure Bill wants to"help" her.

>just straight up lies.
Fuck off and die.