I just paid $40 for 80grams of Kratom out of curiosity since the FDA is trying to ban it. What should I expect?

I just paid $40 for 80grams of Kratom out of curiosity since the FDA is trying to ban it. What should I expect?
>I also get headaches and panic attacks from smoking weed every time I smoke.

Then why do you smoke it?
Sounds pretty retarded 2bh

I don't.

kys degenerate

Says the beta britbong

Why would you smoke if you don't even like it? That's fucking stupid.

Mix a teaspoon of it in with some juice or something. Stir it up and warm it up a bit. Chug it down. You'll be feeling pretty good about 20 mins later. Just chill. I really enjoy shitposting when I drink kratom so I recommend doing that. Just FYI its gross.

Day of the rope is waiting degenerate nigger

Out of curiosity. The few times that I did smoke weed weren't good experiences. I was just wondering if that would be the same with trying some Kratom tea.

40 for 80 bit of a ripoff desu

Just drink the kratom. It's like speedy Vicodin

take 6 grams

No. Kratom hits 2 out of 7 opioid receptors.

Kratom is very subtle and mostly affects the body, releasing stress and tension, so it should work great for you. That said, find a heavy indica with lower THC, if you don't want the panic attacks, if you have the option that is... heavy indica, light THC, always a good combination.

Or 10.

No idea. I wouldn't try it to be honest. Source on her?

my dumb ass cousins take like 20 of those pills to get high

fuck they are dumb.

its just similar to hydocodone from what they say.

you're a jackass op.

have fun puking your guts out

just eat junk food, it's the Sup Forums approved non-degenerate way of getting high

Also, I should add that when I say indica I mean CBD, so try to find an indica with low THC and high CBD, if you are still interested. Also, CBD oil is similar to kratom, in some ways and I believe it is legal and sold over the counter in smoke shops in all 50 states.

Also,

You should expect the tea to taste like arse so lots of honey.
You're looking at a similar effect to a couple of strong coffees and a couple of tokes. Nothing dramatic, I drink it at work.

You retards don't even know what kratom is, do you?

rail that shit and post results

If you can put it in capsules if you can. I take 3g in 9 capsules.

No opiate tolerance that should feel like a couple hydrocodone. with tolerance itll just chill you out a bit

Also, I meant to add that CBD oil has been put into drinkable form, in like a shot-size bottle.

Makes you feel so normal, you look fucked up to everyone else. Guess that's what I would say it did to me...

Kratom is a harmless plant like Cannabis jackass. You shouldn't use it unless you are substituting an opiate or opioid, however...

Can you tell me more about kratom? I've heard its breddy gud. Is it really as good as weed?

who is this erection deflection

>need to post tits to get replies

You should just take that as an indication whatever you want to talk about isn't worth anyone's time. Also this isn't Sup Forums. Also you're a faggot. Also kill yourself. Also sage.

It's worth getting some for like anxiety, job interview, first date, back pain.

teaspoon of it won't do much.

tablespoon is good. i do a tablespoon as heaped as i can get it.

if you take that much, it'll get you high. but it's a shitty drug altogether. it might make you nuaesieus.

best idea is to get some vodka, and just dump it in the bottle with lemon juice. shake every once in a while for a few days. let it settle. you now have a nastier tasting but enhanced-effect vodka.

i mix a heaping tablespoon with a big glass of V8 juice, that seems to have the strongest effect. i blend it to get it properly mixed.

it's disgusting as fuck. i down the v8-kratom with a chaser in 2-3 goes if possible.

tea does fucking nothing, but still tastes like such shit that you might puke. you need acid or alcohol to get the actives out. water doesn't do it.

if you're crafty you can take the acid-kratom-vodka, boil it down, pour it into a sheet pan, bake it down till you get a resin and roll the resin into balls and freeze them and coat them in peanut butter to swallow them. that's too involved really.

waste of money desu. i got 1000 grams of really good stuff for 99 dollars because i know a guy who runs a kratom store online. barely used any of it because it's a shit drug.

Why you care so much ass whole?

You dont smoke Kratom you retarded faggot
You make it into tea or put it into gel capsules and swallow them

Holy fucking shit cant you faggots do anything right?

it's fucking shit. not worth it. unless you're actually a heroin addict and need some way to make the sickness more bearable as you're detoxing.

phenibut is 100x superior for this and any other purposes, and it's easily 20x cheaper.

CBD is also has estrogenic properties.
Smoke up!
Forget about your problems!

> if you take that much, it'll get you high. but it's a shitty drug altogether. it might make you nuaesieus.

This

Phenibut is a communist brainwashing drug you Bern out.

Toss and wash 6 grams on an empty stomach an hour after drinking some white grapefruit juice and taking some black pepper and turmeric

Expect to be in a better mood, alert and relaxed, centered really. Your muscles may feel slightly more relaxed. You will either feel more energetic or relaxed. If you have pain, it will be reduced. It's nothing too spectacular really just good for depression, pain, and treating withdrawal symptoms. Remember to email the DEA and tell them what you think.

so fucking brainwash yourself to be a high achiever, if that's what you think. or do you imagine that somehow russian space vodka just makes you inherently commie.

You liberal shill. I know EXACTLY what YOU'RE doing! Soviets were jews. Soviets invented phenibut. kys

Yeah, depression it really helps me with. Same with lethargy. Makes my limbs feel 10x lighter and much less tense.

This. Also sprinkle some paprika over your left shoulder and stomp on a Mt. Dew can wrapped in brown paper at the stroke of midnight.

It's like pharmaceutical opiods but not as strong and it has less side effects.

I'd advice you to respect it and use it with discretion. If you like the idea of vomiting go ahead and take a lot. Herbs like this should be treated as a tool, not something to be flippant about

Take no more than 2 level teaspoons, probably just one on your first time. Nausea and vomiting are a real risk, and it's one of the most foul tasting things you'll ever ingest. I'd say just sprinkle a little powder on your tongue at a time and wash down with something sweet or sour. Set aside 6-8 free hours, probably a weekend.
Give it half an hour to start working, then go for a nice long walk, bring music player to jam to, enjoy the scenery and have one of the better walks you've ever had. Then, after a few hours, go home and crash in bed and enjoy one of the best naps you will ever have in your life.
Withdrawal is like a kiddie version of heroin withdrawal. After about 8 hours, you'll get a mild itch and sweat all over your body, but it's really downright pleasant is all.
I use occasionally for recreation and recommend it often. Enjoy your trip user!

If Kratom is shit (which if I have to take 5+ pills to feel any less pain it pretty much is.) Then what would you guys suggest as a safer, effective, and cheaper option?

>I got like a 25 pill bag online and take it for my shoulder pain when I don't have work. ibuprofen when working. Kratom isn't doing much bang for it's buck desu.

Heroin.

Not who you're replying to, but everything he said is solid science. Try doing some research before resorting to mockery.
Yes, do the right thing and tell the DEA to fuck off with outlawing safe opioid substitutes just so big pharma gets a bigger market share at the expense of American lives.

kikebook group: friends of kratom. youll find quality vendors who wont rape you for medicine

I disagree kratom is pretty okay. However, tolerance goes up pretty fast and there is cross tolerance with opiates. It takes a long time for tolerance to go down too, like 3 weeks. I've also had bad batches before that easily took double doses. I've done phenibut for the past 2 years and it's good, but imo it's no better than kratom except half life. They're both better when taken together. 5g dose of kratom costs me 50 cents. 800mg dose of phenibut costs me 20 cents. 70 cents a day is a lot cheaper than a doctor and medication for mental bullshit.

I'm on kratom now. It can be addictive but I generally order an ounce at a time every couple months.

damn you overpaid

>resorting to mockery.

Listen here little lady, mockery isn't something I just resort to. I've been replying to meat muffins like yourself for years and I'm quite capable of figuring out how to respond to nonsense.