Vaccines should be mandatory

Vaccines should be mandatory

End of story.

Other urls found in this thread:

subjectpolitics.com/nypd-just-raided-hillarys-property-found-will-ruin-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>brought to you by the same folks who think male to female surgery is perfectly natural.
I would like some evidence, I am not against vaccines in general, but I am leary of anything the state mandates. Govt is corrupt to the core currently, who's to say this isn't part of it?

Would you be open to a more nuanced approach? Say mandatory vaccination for serious illnesses that are highly contagious? Were smallpox still around and retarded soccer moms were keeping their children from being vaccinated, would you support a law enforcing that one?

If Small pox was a threat yes, my main concern is what is in the vaccines, if composed of completely benign agents I take no issue, but thats besides the point, why is trust in the medical field so low in the first place? In order to have droves of people having doubt in the practice in the first place.

vaccines without all the mercury and barium and aluminum SURE

until that happens i'm taking the single shots

all nogs should be vaccinated with a leathal injection

"End of story" is an admission of defeat.

Anthrax?

Nice.

Yes

Satan speaks only truth

>give government total controll over your and YOUR CHILDS body.

what could possibly go wrong? surely wont do anything bad to your body.
subjectpolitics.com/nypd-just-raided-hillarys-property-found-will-ruin-life/

why would you want to reduce the death rates of stupid people?

Because it hurts more than just the idiots who don't vaccinate.

>get flu vaccine
>get flu trying to accommodate it
>get flu again because vaccine was for a different strain
>hurr durr we all safe lads

My last inoculation was 12 years ago.

But I don't want autism.

>Gubment mandating autism

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

It's too late to prevent that.

Medicine is a Jewish trick because they are full of hereditary genetic diseases

I'd like a full list of what goes into my shots. Not that I'm anti-vax, I just want to know what chemicals and agents are being introduced to my body. Also a certified third party should be created to ensure the safety and freshness of the contents. I wouldn't mind paying a higher premium but I would like to know other than being told an inactive ____ germ and some saline.

Being weak and having a weak bloodline. You should an hero just so your seed doesn't spread.

>Vaccines should be mandatory
Why?

If you are stupid enough not to vaccinate you kid, im sorry but you are a stupid moron and a bad parent and you children would most likely end up just like you, so it is a good thing that these people will end up weeding themselves out due to their stupidity.

Caused major seizures in my son, almost killed him. NEVER AGAIN................gfy

>mandatory handwashings for surgeons
But... they do.

Learn to read

Make me, you fucking faggot.

Your autistic child is already immune so why do you care?

is shooting stuff into our blood really the best method? why can't vaccine be nasal sprays?

mandatory vaccinations for the entire country would make vaccine manufacturers billions of dollars. and once they become mandatory, the price for them would increase.

To the average idiot, perhaps. But if you trust your doctor enough to inject you with a dose of unknown chemicals, what's to scare the average person who took high school chem and understands that even apple seeds have tiny amounts of cyanide in them?

Wait you can't get a list of excipients for your message in the states?

vaccinate against the big stuff only like polio and smallpox

flu and measles literally can't kill you with the advent of modern medicine unless you're a total untermencsh and need to get out of the gene pool anyway

t. illuminati overlord

>ADD/ADHD
>Autism
>trans and other disassociation/identity malfunctions
>lower cognitive function and aptitude
>high rates of reproductive deficiency
>high rates of depressive thought processes

>polio is spread by kids getting bit by insects and by playing in shit water
>polio was already dramatically decreasing before the vaccine was introduced because americans were killing all the insects with ddt and installing modern plumbing

modern sanitation and pest control solved the polio problem, not doctor sheckleburg's magical elixir.

Sure, as long as they are the single dose vaccines that's don't contain mercury in them. I don't care what a retard says about putting things laced with mercury in my body does, I know that mercury doesn't get expelled from the system and multiple exposures over a period of time leads to death.

As a chemist, this makes me rage so hard, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Of course, just like health insurance, and car insurance before it, companies are quick to inflate prices when they collude with the government to garauntee a captive consumer base, who has no other choice than purchasing a product lest they face legal/financial penalties for not purchasing it. And I will add no one on the left or right can deny corporations have and will take full advantage of that situation.

I dont have want the government controlling anything that I put in my body. And I damn sure dont want them making it mandatory. This is ridiculous belief.

If your kid isn't vaccinated it isn't allowed in public places.
>too retarded to vaccinate your kid
>kids too young to be vaccinated catch shit from unvaccinated kid

>apples and potatoes

speaking of micro-biology, why don't medical doctors have to follow the same quarenteen procedures and industrial veterinarians do? Can't even wear the same shoes when inspecting multiple animal pens but a dipshit doctor can spread superbug on his tennis shoes from one floor to another and be in the clear.

Why do dipshits like you talk about herd immunity in one breath and then handwave the problem of open boarders/illegal immigration? Diseases are coming back to the united states not because people stopped vaccinating, but because people who are from countries that never vaccinated in the first place are bringing the diseases with them to here.

I 2nd that! I dont want government controlling anything I choose to put in my body.

whats your argument mr.chemie? ethymerc vs methylmerc

>lol it sjust an apple its okay xD

Fuck you. The cyanide is in the apple seeds which specifically are not okay to eat. And besides, cyanide is something that can be processed by the liver in very minute amounts which is why its okay to accidentally eat a few apple seeds. But that doesn't mean it isn't poison.

They should not make it Mandatory though. Only thing that should be mandatory is free vaccines for everyone. If you dont trust the governments vaccines then you can choose to pay a private practice.

As a doctor please explain to me how putting any amount of mercury into your body is healthy. No please I'll wait. Also notice how I didn't say vaccines were bad and to never get them, I said to get the single shots.

Doesn't work that way. They end up weeding other people out like immunosuppressed and newborns because herd immunity no longer protects innocent people from antivaxxer stupidity. It's selfish.

We have a nasty combination of idiot liberals with zero critical thinking refusing vax and an influx of Africans and Asians who carry disease we haven't seen for decades. Antivaxers have prob fallen for an actual population control psyop

>Alle Dinge sind Gift und nichts ist ohne Gift, allein die Dosis macht es, dass ein Ding kein Gift ist.
>All things are poison and nothing is without poison, only the dosage makes a thing not poison.

—Paracelsus

Only retarded idiots are against this. The paranoid type that think the Government will put in chemicals to dumb them down or make them more feminine, etc.

But of course we're on Sup Forums and there are a ton of those Alex Jones types here.

The autism in this thread proves that vaccines are needed

Polio, Measles, Small Pox, and many other diseases used to exist on a large scale

Now they fucking don't. The only people that still get these diseases are those that were not vaccinated.

What more proof do you need?

>ethymerc vs methylmerc
those aren't even the form of mercury thats present in vaccines, you again, don't know what you're talking about.
In order to get health affecting damage from mercury, you need to have large doses of mercury in the form that can easily cross the blood-brain barrier.
well, might as well stop eating fish and using fluorescent bulbs... putting mercury in a particularly harmful form in large doses into your body isn't safe, i agree, but being afraid of the minute amount of mercury that is in a form that doesn't readily cause health problems is moronic.

BEcause theres more mercury in a fish or a gallon of tap water mr fake doctor

>I know that mercury doesn't get expelled from the system
yes it does

Circumcision should be mandatory

End of penis.

t. Jew

Where do anti-vaxxers even fall politically? Are they all back to nature homeopathy liberals or anti-science "don't let the gubment tell me wut to do!" conservatives?

>refuse vaccines
>any retardations are exempt from ANY social support -- ALL expense go to negligant

>This fucking thread again

No they really shouldn't. End of story.