South Park

New South Park tonight

What are you hoping for? Me personally I hope it's an episode entirely following the boys. Randy needs to take a backseat already

It's weird how many episodes follow randy around.
Not the adults, that would make sense, but just randy.
It never seems to go anywhere either or serve any purpose, it's just randy exponentially losing it as time goes on.

It's because he has become Peter Griffin.

I'm just hoping it will make me laugh. The last two episodes did a great job of that, so my expectations for this one are reasonably high. I enjoyed past The Coon episodes so I'm looking forward to this one.

Randy episodes can still be plenty funny, he's just a little overused. Which is funny since my favorite character is and always has been Cartman, and he's the most overused of all.

They shouldn't have split yet so maybe we can see them be a duo for a bit. A small glimpse would be fine.

Don't get your hopes up user.
The episode is supposedly about chaos fucking with the 4 boys.

Clyde episode when

This episode revolves around Butters/Professor Chaos so there's a very high chance of it being good. I hope Dougie is still around.

I also hope that they don't even bother bring Russia or the White House up directly because I am just so fucking tired of political discussion. So god damn motherfucking tired of it. Matt, Trey, I'm exhausted. There's gotta be a way to be funny and relevant without wading directly into that shit, please. Just dial the allegory up to 11 so we can discuss the actual episode.

CREEK!

They'll probably just shout FAKE NEWS at some point, that seems to be a running gag. Expecting a Weinstein joke too.

Cartman works better since he still uses the other kids as a ensemble to rope along, Randy plots are usually more "selfish" and uses one-off characters (usually celebs) and even his own family is pushed in the background by having them just be nonchalant about him and ignoring him (which he misinterprets as support), which has been run into the ground.

Shipping aside, I genuinely want to know how they got roped into playing the game given they weren't in earlier coon episodes

the premise sounds pretty interesting, I hope they deliver

The super hero episodes always deliver. Excited.

The game is coming for the Switch right?

Mosquito (Clyde) has the best superhero costume/persona

Have you seen the GRAFIX?, this shit gonna need a GAMING PC(cost 5000$)

Cool opinion
Mysterion
Chaos
Call Girl are my favorite looks

The others are okay

Could also need less Cartman.

Why is Rick and Morty more popular than South Park? Show sucks.

Coolest: Toolshed
Cutest: The Coon
Good, despite the lack of effort: Jimmy.
Most Classic: Callgirl

Rick and Morty is fairly new. South Park is old.

South Park used to be great, now its just ok. RM always been just ok tho

They all look great except for Kyle

Fractured is so damn close

Hopefully it's good after this entire wait

The ratings are about the same, Rick and Morty just has more hype because it's new

It's worth noting too that South Park has had up to 6 million viewers in its earlier seasons.

>Cutest: The Coon

To be fair, television in general gets much lower ratings than 20 years ago and it's easy to watch SP online, though that's still a significant decline

You should also remember that people stream (whether legally or illegally) episodes online way more, too.

So, it's airing right now, right?
Any stream?

>says 6 million
>ratings for early seasons never go above 2.86 million

Nah 10pm EST user

No, in about 1 hour and 40 minutes.

>convert 10pm est to gmt
>forgot to add the hours of my timezone
I'm an idiot.
Still, is there a place that usually streams?
I started working on night shifts only recently, so i never had the chance to follow a SP episode live

suptv org
brettygood com

I've always liked randy episodes, but these last 2 have been absolute garbage.

He is cute though, he is based of a cute and fluffy animal and he is skilled enough at using it to charm Cthulu, it is just that it completely undermines the fact that he is trying to be grim,dark and badass.

Holiday Special was funny. House Renovation thing not so much.

People who draw Butters with the scar from the ninja star are my friends.

>Reddit and memery
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

What with the Zuckerberg voice? Why is it hollow sounding?

He is Ginger so yeah, obviously.

Because he sounds fake as fuck