Ding-Dong! The witch is dead!
Which old witch?
THE WICKED WITCH
Ding-Dong! The wicked witch is dead!
Wake up you sleepy head
Rub your eyes
Get out of that bed
Wake up! THE WICKED OLD WITCH IS DEAD!

cbsnews.com/news/fbi-finds-emails-related-to-hillary-clintons-state-department-tenure/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP FOR TRUMP

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

I am convinced at this point that the pieces are all in place to take Hillary down. All that's left to see is the timeline. Will information leak pre-election to tank her support? Is the FBI being pushed to hold off announcements until after the election?

But at this point, anyone still voting for Hillary is dumber than before. It's one thing to have a corrupt President. It's another to have someone win only to crumble horrifically.

DOJ is fighting tooth and nail against the FBI to prosecute. They're not cooperating and turning everything presented to them away.

Given everything that's come out over the past week I can't imagine the DOJ as anything more than panicking idiots whipping their coats at a massive fire.

God I can't wait for trump to clean house at the DoJ.

Best result is she wins because T R U M P F A G S are more annoying than liberals now and Clinton gets impeached soon after

Can the FBI arrest DOJ members?

how is that a "best result" you ctr faggot?
she will hide behind executive privilege and be untouchable

LOL butthurt CTRfag detected

Hilary can be a convicted serial killer and I would still support her over Trump. Any sane person would agree with me, I'm With Her.

Go home Trudeau, you're stoned.

Trump is a fag and his followers are annoying, so I don't care
>LOL

Cuz hes a cuck fag who hates Trump supporters because Trump supporters are more edgy than he is so he wants to be edgiest of the edgies.

It makes sense just think about it.

In theory they can present evidence to a judge and obtain a warrant for anyone's arrest- including the president.
So technically yes.

BUMP

And what happens if say, the head of the DOJ gets arrested? Does it have a line of succession like the POTUS?

I want Hillary arrested and jailed. But I want her to lose first. I want Trumps yuge triumphant face mocking her from the Clinton camp's dozen joined tvs just before the FBI kicks down the door

>That fucking pic

SHE IS DONE
TRUMP WILL WIN

I fucking love this image, I can almost read it in his voice.

Whatever happened to the emails being released by the state dept?

>Found work related email

No fucking shit that's why they reopened the investigation. How is this news? Did they just wake up from a coma?

They have to start spinning shit against Hillary because they are fairly certain Trump will win.
If they don't they will lose literally all credibility.

I wish I didn't share the same flag with you

Hopefully Trump leads a charge to require integrity and honest reporting if you wish to have freedom of the press

"At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are"

Omgomgomg... Nothing